3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Silnev

Vehicle Sketches/Concepts

Silnev

Because why not?

Ok so a while ago I made my first topic on the forums which was centered around some designs I made of possible gta v/online cars that I think could be implemented into the game. That topic went well as most of the comments were quite supportive so I decided to do it again. Additionally I provided an image for another topic (although that one already had the front and back done I just did the 3/4 view).

First topic --> http://gtaforums.com/topic/718702-vehicle-sketchesconcepts/

Second topic --> http://gtaforums.com/topic/725708-vehicle-concepts/page-2?hl=silnev#entry1065847066

So I thought why not try my hand at it again? And make some more of these car sketches. Basically the theme I went for this time was race cars. I mean in-game we can mod some cars into race cars so I thought why not just have straight up, purpose built race cars. There are 10 designs I made and I tried to make them each unique, I will provide a small description which will include stuff like performance, mods, inspiration, in-game price stuff like that.

So anyway here are the designs:

BF Moth - Coupe

iUj0lv5.jpg?1

The BF Moth would be a coupe class vehicle. Now the car itself are based on two cars the Volkswagen Bug and the Abarth 695 SS. Now why would it be a coupe class? Because this racer would be modified by having a 2.4 litre air cooled flat six lifted from a Pfister Comet RS. Other features include the infamous propped open boot (which would be an optional mod), the ability to remove the bumpers and badges and possible the ability to add some "hippy" charms. As for speed the 2.4 L can produce around 210 hp so I figured that when fully maxed out (power wise) it would be able to produce of upwards of 400hp. Price wise I figured that $80,000 would be a fair price considering it's meant to represent a sort of rare car.

Declasse Tornado BFS - Sports

8IpZbcQ.jpg?1

Based off the Tornado in-game the BFS would be a funny car dragster that would compete in the sports class. It's design and name are homage's to the Bomber BFS from Need for Speed 2. Now the car would have limited mods being mostly the design of the blower and additional logos/sponsor decals. The car would have a two option paint job with the first being focused on the rear of the car and the second on the flame decal that covers the entire front. Now performance it would be the fastest in the Sports class outpacing everything (whether or not they're tuned to the max), as such it would be the fastest accelerating plus have the highest top speed. However since it's a drag car it would have terrible handling (on par if not worst then rat loader) at any speed over 20. The car would cost $360,000.

Imponte Bloodring Banger - Muscle

zLup6V8.jpg?1

This re imagining of the classic bloodring banger from Vice City and San Andreas is based off a mostly busted up Pontiac Grand Prix with some influence from the Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS. This car is meant represent a car that has been a demo car for it's whole life and is being sold off for probably drugs. The car also can not be repaired to a "pristine" state and it even with no damage will look mostly busted. Now this car would have two unique mods the number and it's sponsor sticker. Basically the sponsor sticker can be one of any of the radio stations that would act as a sponsor decal. Additionally the number can be changed, so that why not two cars are completely identical. Performance wise it would handle like a beater car from iv (backfire included). It would cost $11,000.

Maibatsu Super GT - Sports

eZkkPFG.jpg?1

Based primarily off the classic car from San Andreas the Super GT would be mostly based off the Mitsubishi 3000gt MR with some influences from other jdms. This car would represent a street racer's car that has been so tuned it can compete with the Elegy and the Comet. This car would have the most modifications including body kits, spoilers, hoods, custom features and 3 decals (the decals cannot be changed and stay with those colors). Performance wise it would be on par with the elegy but would outclass a fully tuned elegy when it is maxed out. The only car that would beat it when maxed would be the Tornado BFS (straight line only). Since it's meant to be already custom when first buying it, it would cost around $90,000.

Grotti 642 RC - Off Road/Sports Classics

pw1qvO2.jpg?1

The 642 RC would be a unique car which would have the ability to compete in two classes. This would be achieved by having two versions exist one which will come in a hard top only which would be used for off-road while the one without a roof would be the sports classic. As such only the off-road would have access to the rally mods (similar to the situation with the clean and rusty rebels) while the sports classic can only have a custom roof put on it or removing the roof/rear spoilers. Now the car itself is mostly based off the Lancia Stratos with the front fascia of the New Stratos, while the rear is based off the Dino 246 GT. Performance wise it would be the second fastest in the Off-Road category while it would be on par with the Monroe in the Sports Classics. Now since there would be two versions the Sports Classics version would cost $230,000 while the off-road would cost $500,000.

Vapid Hotring Racer - Super

Y8xhnz5.jpg?1

Based off a 1985 Ford Thunderbird Nascar, the Vapid here would be one of the faster Supers. It would have around 1050hp so it would one of the fastest in the class. It's strength's would be it's acceleration being able to out accelerate anything (except the hellblazer) to 100mph. It would have decent handling being able to take long corners smoothly and at speed but would struggle with slower corners as it could potentially spin out. Similarly to the Bloodring Banger above it's customization would allow for the number and sponsor decal to be changed. It would cost $450,000.

Obey Due PP - Off-Road

2hutC2v.jpg?1

The Obey here would be the fastest in the off-road class. Based primarily off a hybrid of the Peugeot 405 PP and the Audi Sport Quattro S1 PP the Obey here would be a rwd monster that would tear apart the landscapes. It would only have two mods available which involves the addition of one of two rear spoilers. The car would be incredibly fast possibly on par with an Infernus but however it would be very tail happy and could be easily be spun if not careful this is worsened if the front nose gets damaged.

The other mod available would be the ability to change the stripe to one of four predetermined colors. These include: Orange, Light Grey and Black (stock color); Red, Dark Blue and Yellow; Black, Red and Yellow or Blue, White and Red. Since it's a Pikes Peak rally car it would cost $1,250,000 to buy (because it's also meant to be a classic).

Enus Speed 4 - Super

1cq2V77.jpg?1

Based off the Bentley Speed 8 Le Mans racer with some influences from the Peugeot 908 HDi Fap the Speed 4 would be the fastest all rounder car. It would not have the highest top speed, fastest acceleration or be have the sharpest cornering but it would have a little bit of everything. The Speed 4 would be able to compete with the F20-14 in a straight line but it would not have as much grip in the corners. And alternatively it would be able to out maneuver the Hotring Racer in the corners but it would lose in a straight line. Since this is meant to be a Le Mans car it would not be cheap it would probably cost $5,750,000.

Grotti F20-14 - Super

CRjKJL9.jpg?1

Introducing one of the quickest of the super class. The Grotti F20-14 is a generic f1 car in design with some styling cues from the Ferrari F1s of today. Mainly the sponsor being some sort of fuel related company. The car itself would only allow color and number changes since it would already be pushing 900hp. Additionally this car would be the best cornering car in the game being able to take almost any corner at any speed. Some might view this car as op but because it would be extremely fragile messing up it's rhythm even for a second would cause it to most likely crash. However since it is meant to be an F1 car it would cost $10,601,000. Additionally it's insurance will cost $200,000. So while it might be great to own outside of races it probably isn't a good idea to use it. Also you must wear a helmet while driving it.

Vapid Hellblazer - Super

SzofvGs.jpg?1

The best for last. Introducing the Vapid Hellblazer which would take up the role as the fastest accelerating car and car with highest top speed in the game. It is what the Tornado BFS in the Sports class is meant to be like. Pushing 8000hp this monster will tear up straightaways in seconds. However since this is a top fuel dragster it would have terrible handling possibly being worst then a building at any speed above 10. Think of it like the Carson Extreme Hot Rod from Burnout Paradise only worst. But if the race is a drag race then you'll be fine. However since it would be around the length of a stretch and the wing is almost as tall as a Sandking it would not be able to be stored. Instead it would be a pegasus vehicle like the Liberator. However unlike the Liberator it would spawn in a number of paint jobs (similar to the mallard). Now this car would be the most expensive at $10,000,000 but that is the price to pay for an 8000hp monster.

So there are my 10 designs. Tell me what you guys think, whether or not I should change something or whatever. :colgate:

Edited by Silnev

Breaking Bad

I wish I could draw that well, those are pretty great dude. I love the Super GT sketch, oh man, I'd have so much fun driving that around. Looks like my kind of car. The Enus Speed 4 is really cool looking as well.

Squasher

the_homer___oct_6th__13_art_jam_by_jerem

Silnev

I wish I could draw that well, those are pretty great dude. I love the Super GT sketch, oh man, I'd have so much fun driving that around. Looks like my kind of car. The Enus Speed 4 is really cool looking as well.

Thanks for the input. :)

MyLittlePony

>Vapid Hellblazer - Super

>8000hp

photo-thumb-941581.png?_r=1403670399

Silnev

>8000hp

What's wrong with that? Most Top Fuel Dragsters have that much power from what I could tell. Anyway there is no class above Super is there?

§†rāngė

+1 on the Hellblazer. :^:

WillC-HHG

>8000hp

This. 8000 hp for a car, with a price tag of 18 million is stupid IMO, the Veyron (adder) has 1000 hp, and it's the fastest car (along with Zentorno and entity), so it would be pointless to add a car that fast and that expensive. If you want a f1 car, play another game.

Dottie

Vapid hellraiser

-8000 hp

-top speed 160 mph

R* logic

iSaint9

Vapid hellraiser

-8000 hp

-top speed 160 mph

R* logic

Inb4 "konzul leemitetunz"

Silnev

>8000hp

This. 8000 hp for a car, with a price tag of 18 million is stupid IMO, the Veyron (adder) has 1000 hp, and it's the fastest car (along with Zentorno and entity), so it would be pointless to add a car that fast and that expensive. If you want a f1 car, play another game.

You say that yet nobody was asking for it but Rockstar added a Gasser into the game among with a number of GT3 esque cars. Me myself I'm not the biggest fan of F1 but who doesn't want some variety.

Additionally the Hellblazer is meant to be a sort of joke/status symbol. I mean I stated that it wouldn't be able to turn so all you need is a race that has a corner to pretty much beat it. It might be stupid having a price tag like that but remember we are talking about the same guys who gave an AMC Pacer the price tag of 160K a car which never costed that much new or used.

iSaint9

BTW OP, the Super GT already exists and is manufactured by Dewbauchee.

SuperGT-GTA4-rear.jpg

I think you should consider changing the name.

TurboLag23

Wow, those are actually really good!!! I'd buy the hell out of that Grotti 642 and Obey Due PP; this game needs more rally cars to take advantage of the vast wilderness in the Tongva hills and the northern part of the map!!!

If you want some more ideas for stuff to draw, check out my Family Life DLC concept thread below. I had a couple ideas for cars that I think would be great in-game, and I'd love to see your take on them.

Edited by TurboLag23

mistermaster7

Nice drawing. I would like those supers, not sure about other ones.

Silnev

BTW OP, the Super GT already exists and is manufactured by Dewbauchee.

I think you should consider changing the name.

yes, yes I know about the Aston from IV but here is the thing. Did you know that the original Super GT from San Andreas was a Mitsubishi GTO.

SuperGT-GTASA-front.jpg

Well did you know that irl the name "gto" has been used by three different companies. It's been used by Pontiac for their GTO, Ferrari for their 250 GTO and Mitshibishi for their GTO.

I figured the term "Super GT" could be used in a similar sense. Being that it could be a shared name even more so now that we have manufactures to help differentiate the cars. So I figured their could be cars that share similar names. Hell we already have two versions of the Baller both look different from one and another but they share the name.

Testarossa

Nice, I'll try to make some today.

Smesi

Ice_cream_truck.jpg

Concept art

xyUkWvF.png

gorskiegangsta

Very nice drawing and concepts. I especially like the racers.

Oh what I wouldn't give for F1 cars in this game. They could release 4-5 of them (or one with 4-5 different liveries) 500k apiece as Pegasus vehicles and introduce the new F1 racing class.

everyf1car1950-2004_sample.jpg

LieutenantLoserz

somthing I did a while back, a supercar called the Coil Toxin, based mostly on the Hennesseyy Venom GT

JtllsS7.gif

g7zjWOe.gif

GTA-Freak-iX

Nice job dude. loving that BF Moth

gagemb9918

>8000hp

Are you serious? An F1 car can't even reach the Bugatti's top speed.

livejoker

Wow, these look great! I'll go in order of the spoilers:

BF Moth is basically the BF Injection (off-road bug found mostly in Sandy Shore)...but street. Price is fair seeing the BJ Injection is also cheap at $16,000 (or something like that). Having the comet engine would make it a great city car that has quick acceleration seeing how small it is. Would sound very nice, too!

Declasse Tornado BFS would need to have the same headlights/front as the current Tornado to make it a variation of the one we got now instead of using another year model - would be too weird if not. With those massive tires, it may be unlikely but some sort of grip meter would need to be implemented. Say, you rev off the line and the car does a small wheelie (in reality it would go as straight up as it can). Also, would grip a lot during cornering and possibility to flip is there. If this grip meter is introduced, this car should go in muscle instead only if the current muscle cars have the same grip meter. For example, a tuned Vigaro should lift the front wheels a little when going off the line. Then the other muscle cars would have a chance - being beaten in a straight line but might have better cornering than the BFS does. If there's no grip meter, the BFS would be chosen only for straight races and there's not many maps that have those where one turn could really ruin the BFS unless the driver uses a quick burnout to avoid steering. Price seems fair.

Imponte Bloodring Banger looks like a great car to drive around in! I know a lot of people liked the fumes the beaters in GTA IV would release. With its cheap price and cheap appearance, I know it will be a hit with roleplayers that drive in the desert a lot. Price is more than fair as $11,000 is easy to make.

Maibatsu Super GT is the tuner everyone wants. A car you can customize with bodykits, spoilers and decals. Throw in some neons and it'll be the tuner of choice for any fans of the Fast & Furious movies. The car should be RWD so the Elegy will have the launch but the Super GT should get the corners better. I think the Super GT, with a low price of $90,000, should be the base model that comes with a nice spoiler and a sweet set of rims, nothing else. It would sound nice but only the true potential of the engine would be unlocked when you upgrade the engine. If it had a bodykit and was already engine-tuned, it would need to be $110,000. It seems like a crazy price, yes, but $90,000 is just too low compared to the recent "DLC" cars we're getting. Price should be adjusted.

Grotti 642 RC no roof version should have a soft top but pictured with no roof as well as saying it's the classic version while the hard top should be announced as a rally variation (or else people will blow their money away and whine about not knowing about the variations). It should be RWD like the Stratos and should throw dirt around when offroad. Price of both seem really fair.

Vapid Hotring Racer for a super the price seems really low ($450,000), unless the car can't be customized. If not, it's a good price and would offer a quick out-of-the-box racer that could compete with other supers. It should take corners better than the other supers but not tight corners. It should keep its speed in non-tight corners, know what I mean? Price is fair.

Obey Due PP is the one I'm most excited about. Grew up playing Gran Turismo 2 and loved the Peaks car. It should be the fastest offroad car as well as the best hillclimber but would be handicapped with its ground clearance (lower than most trucks). Price is spot-on.

Enus Speed 4
Grotti F20-14

Both should be reworked. They are bred race cars and should outrun and outcorner any super car (even modified). The two here shouldn't be customized apart from paint/decals. F20-14 would have a mean, high-pitched sound even from miles away. While they're race cars that can outbeat any super car, they are remarkably fragile and getting hit at the start could affect the whole race (unless they take precious seconds to spawn back - repaired). The cars, so fragile, would be agile and quick to avoid getting in a mess but all it takes is one good troll to hit your car and affect its handling. Both prices are good. Also, insurance for F20-14 with an insurance of 200K is good because if people blow it up they'll have to pay for it which would make people think twice about blowing up that car.

Vapid Hellblazer looks great. Price is fair. Not too excited about it as it's such a long car. Might make races interesting.

Great cars and drawings. :cookie:

Testarossa

Anyway, here's two I recently made:

BF Club

my42XKT.jpg

Based mostly off the VW Golf GTI Mk2 (main body) and the Mk1 Golf GTI (taillights and trunk).

Grotti Rocket

UP9LS3A.jpg

Based off the Ferrari Testarossa (main body) and the Ferrari Mondial (taillights, front bumper).

I_Rock_Totally

Grotti Rocket

UP9LS3A.jpg

Based off the Ferrari Testarossa (main body) and the Ferrari Mondial (taillights, front bumper).

That's the GTA San Andreas Cheetah :D

Testarossa

Grotti Rocket

UP9LS3A.jpg

That's the GTA San Andreas Cheetah :D

But we all know the Cheetah turned into an ugly mess, so...

Affalterbach

Anyway, here's two I recently made:

BF Club

my42XKT.jpg

Based mostly off the VW Golf GTI Mk2 (main body) and the Mk1 Golf GTI (taillights and trunk).

Beast, we need this. The front end also should be based on the Mk1 GTI. Single headlights look way better.

Silnev

Wow, these look great! I'll go in order of the spoilers:

Grotti 642 RC no roof version should have a soft top but pictured with no roof as well as saying it's the classic version while the hard top should be announced as a rally variation (or else people will blow their money away and whine about not knowing about the variations). It should be RWD like the Stratos and should throw dirt around when offroad. Price of both seem really fair.

Vapid Hotring Racer for a super the price seems really low ($450,000), unless the car can't be customized. If not, it's a good price and would offer a quick out-of-the-box racer that could compete with other supers. It should take corners better than the other supers but not tight corners. It should keep its speed in non-tight corners, know what I mean? Price is fair.

Enus Speed 4

Grotti F20-14

Both should be reworked. They are bred race cars and should outrun and outcorner any super car (even modified). The two here shouldn't be customized apart from paint/decals. F20-14 would have a mean, high-pitched sound even from miles away. While they're race cars that can outbeat any super car, they are remarkably fragile and getting hit at the start could affect the whole race (unless they take precious seconds to spawn back - repaired). The cars, so fragile, would be agile and quick to avoid getting in a mess but all it takes is one good troll to hit your car and affect its handling. Both prices are good. Also, insurance for F20-14 with an insurance of 200K is good because if people blow it up they'll have to pay for it which would make people think twice about blowing up that car.

Great cars and drawings. :cookie:

Thanks for your opinion. Just a quick note the BFS wouldn't have headlights per-se since funny cars are mostly fiber glass painted bodies on a chassis of sorts.

Now I addressed the 642 and changed it's image up a bit. So now the Sports Classics and the Off-Road look at least different with the Sports Classic taking on a more Dino 246 GT look while the Off Road takes more of the Lancia Stratos.

Now for the Supers the thing is was that I originally envisioned the three top dogs to work like this:

Hotring would be the fastest acceleration with good cornering.

Speed 4 would have great acceleration with great cornering.

F20-14 would have good acceleration with the best cornering.

However I hit a snag. I already knew that F1 cars of the modern era have around 900hp but it turned out that modern nascars make only about 700hp while the Speed 8 only made about 600hp. This threw my plans out the window as none of those were meant to be modified performance wise and you'd only be able to change colour, number or sponsor. So I tried to fix that but it sort of ended up with screwy results. I will probably go back and revise them (and by that I mean change some of performance figures) so that way in a race one would not tower over the others.

Once again thanks for your opinion. :)

Silnev

Made some changes to the performance of the Hotring, Speed 4 and the F20-14. I also lowered the price of the Hellblazer by 8 million dollars.

Sky_Light12

mind for these request ?

~ tien kou ( chinese counterpart of hunter , based comanche . bears PLA livery )

~ behemoth ( m1 abram tank with TUSK armor at side armors , minigun at gunner seat , sabot rounds which capable taking out rhinos at one hit , 120mm gun & a minigun as 2nd firing mode of the turret )

~ hydra

~ assault hunter ( variant of hunter . instead has landing skid , explosive machine gun & green livery )

~ montano ( mi-35 attack copter )

~ condor ( mi-26 transport copter )

~ urban entity XF ( a entity XF with blue-grey camo livery and fitted with machine gun turret on roof )

~ Combat rifle ( XM8 )

~ CQB carbine ( accompanied with laser on top , silencer , drum magazine & shotgun attachement

~ v2 carbine ( red dot sight , laser , silencer , dual drum magazine , brown-black tint & grenade launcher )

~ automatic shotgun ( jackhammer )

luisniko

XAgfST8.jpg

Karin Kuruma Classic. Sports Classic.

Price: $2million

Unlock Rank 150

Description:

For you swags with bunch of money to burn, this will be your best choice. Overpriced and low performance. Why wait for another car? Contact Cash Card for financial solution in case you are lacking of budget.