GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

New DLC Was sh*t

SultanRs.

Honestly I think patch 1.16 must have been the worst dlc rockstar has gave us like really they spent 1 and a half months to add 2 planes 1 heli and 1 car. And along with some features that are so sh*t. I literally got bored of the dlc the 1st day if not the first 4 hours. I was not happy for this update then when I played it ruined my expectations from rockstar.

• Like 2

Hosts car meets daily,Demo derby's,Busted and that fun sh*t.My psn is twin_turboV8 msg me

You're entitled to your opinion, even if it's wrong. But you shouldn't be biting the hand that feeds you. This company is putting out FREE DLC every 1-2 months for your continued enjoyment, and doing CONSTANT maintenance on a game that thousands of people are hell-bent on breaking, and all you can do is complain that it's not "to your liking"?! Grow up.

Edited by TurboLag23
  • Like 3

I didn't care for any of the planes or cars but I have been ok with the new mission payouts. I tend to play solo mostly and so far I have been able to actually make money as a solo player.

Honestly I think patch 1.16 must have been the worst dlc rockstar has gave us like really they spent 1 and a half months to add 2 planes 1 heli and 1 car. And along with some features that are so sh*t. I literally got bored of the dlc the 1st day if not the first 4 hours. I was not happy for this update then when I played it ruined my expectations from rockstar.

Hope this helps some people.

Edited by Odesza
  • Like 3

You know that "they" are likely off on other R* projects and most likely have been for a while...

Its probs one or two interns that work on "dlc" content.

That said, you are a bit late with this... You're like the lucky 1,000,000th person, except you ain't lucky.. You just another number that expected too much.

I expected very little and was still dissapointed...

Blakeny.. You do know that R* is a multinational company with something like 8 studios around the globe? Not allocating the appropriate manpower is a fail excuse on that..