GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Freeze on Event 2 lobby of Flight School Playlist

mattus85

Every time I do the flight school playlist it freezes on the lobby of the second event. I am able to get into the event (I always seem to have to be host for some reason, tried joining the event from within GTAO as well as from the GTA V loading screen). I always get thru the first event ok, with variable numbers of players in the session, but every time it gets to the lobby of the second event I lose control and cant start the match, even though everybody is listed as JOINED.

I am able to get to the PS menu with the PS button, but I can't interact with GTA. I have tried turning the controller on and off. The screen is definitely not frozen because I see and hear players speaking thru their mics, as well as leaving when they get impatient.

WTF R*, seems like every time I try to get into GTAO you always give me a million reasons to not bother :(

Anyone else getting this?

lilpokerface

Yes. Got stuck in sky cam after last match. Something stupid like that happens to me when I do the Rock* event playlists.

I managed to get in to the playlist earlier with someone else as host. We got to the lobby of event 2 and it sat there until the timer hit zero,then it launched... with just me on my own

PlasmicSnake

I haven't been able to do the whole event yet, If i get put into a lobby with people it freezes or It puts me as the host and nobody will join.

Froze for me in the lobby of the third event. Just previous to accepting the mission, I'd reached the rank 50 milestone, but because I had to quit the game from my PS3 XMB after the freeze, I expect I may have lost it.

Edited by OurJud

PlasmicSnake

Froze for me in the lobby of the third event. Just previous to accepting the mission, I'd reached the rank 50 milestone, but because I had to quit the game from my PS3 XMB after the freeze, I expect I may have lost it.

I think you'll be ok if it happened in the lobby, I believe it saves after every event. I froze in part 4 lobby and had to XMB out and I had all my xp and money from the other events when i went back online.

I think you'll be ok if it happened in the lobby, I believe it saves after every event. I froze in part 4 lobby and had to XMB out and I had all my xp and money from the other events when i went back online.

Thanks, PlasmicSnake.

I froze on the 2nd and 4th matches my first go. On the second game, i believe it was a race so it had a timer, but on the 4th I had became host, and there was no timer.

Couldn't do anything in game, only button that worked was my XB Home button.

So I sat there and watched everyone leave/the idle timer kept showing up until it kicked me. Ended up doing the playlist again with my problems but luckily I wasnt host.