GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Favorite Part of 1.16

resetingname

resetingname

Personally, I was underwhelmed by the flight school and planes. I was expecting much more because of how long we waited. Don't get me wrong, it's a fun update and all, it's completely free so that is great I was just expecting more aircraft added. My favorite part, possibly the part that made development for this update take so long, is the mission rebalancing. No longer do I have to grind rooftop rumble to make cash and get a new car. I can now join nearly any contact mission, actually have fun with it and make $10k+. That is my favorite part, what's yours?

• Like 2

CheaterMcCheat

My favourite part is the change to buzzard missiles that made it more useful and got me to finally buy one.

• Like 4

My favorite part is that they've added the pilot suite it always felt wrong flying a jet with regular clothes

Edited by Karat3

My favourite part is the change to buzzard missiles that made it more useful and got me to finally buy one.

What has changed with the Missiles?

Favorite part: that they finally acknowledged that payout was messed up. Don't know why they waited so long though.

Edited by robban

LambentBunny

In b4 this thread just becomes another whine fest about payouts

The new payouts that have made contact missions fun and not the same two over and over again oh yeah..

That is mine of 1.16

• Like 2

They have added non-homing missiles

DawkinsEfect

Why you stealing my profile picture? My favorite part is that people are actually flying more and the game seems more active then the past few weeks.

• Like 2

The new payouts that have made contact missions fun and not the same two over and over again oh yeah..

That is mine of 1.16

I agree but many people who used to grind RR and waste their lives don't like the new payout system. That's what I mean. lol

earning 200k from flight school.

• Like 2

My fave part is that On Call feature actually works now.

Also, the Flight School maxed out my flying skill in just one go and made a bunch of money for my new toon. Enough to buy a 10 car apt.

It's a pretty good option for n00bs who don't want to grind flying the old fashioned way. By taking off and landing and doing Knife Flights. Plus it will earn them enough GTA$ to buy an apt or garage. Good starter cash.

Edited by Hyperglide

Retired Mafia

The part of my friends turning invisible afther going in the modshop, it's damn annoying

Arrows to Athens

That is mine of 1.16

Level 554 holy.........

slippery slope

Low levels now don't have to scrape around to buy their first ride/garage. Turn off auto-lock in Buzzard and Lazer. Matchmaking for PS3 Free Aim finally fixed. The Besra.

I really can't complain about this update

Mission re-balance. But still cannot comprehend why we have this Besra jet, yet does sh*t all.

Just played for the first time in months, so I'm not sure it was updated with 1.16... the reserve parachute. That's my favorite addition regardless when it was added.

It's strange that the flight school looks like I already completed it. Does it use the offline flight school stats?

Solid Scorpion

Well it dragged me away from BF4 and got me on GTA again.

It just amazes me that even with the flight school in SP and now Online, the majority of randoms I've been bumping into can't fly for sh!t.

Played the event playlist last night, and every flying event the bottom right of my screen was filling up with "(Insert random name) commited suicide". Was pissing myself.

So I suppose that's my favourite part of the update, most people still can't fly for sh!t.

They have added non-homing missilesI don't get how it was "useless" before, its not like you HAD to be locked on before to fire... People act like you couldn't free fire?

It fixed the rare issue of accidental lock on.....

Edited by blakeney

NightProwler

For me was ejecting my disk and putting the game back in the box. If this is what we have to look forward to.....I'm out.

This!

MuhNamesTyler

I'm with the OP on this one. My favorite part is the missions, finally I can play something other than rooftop f*cking rumble