Racing Domination by Track and Car

lord tammerlain

lord tammerlain

Excluding of course the Z Type, Elegy and Sanchez which seem to dominate their class for a significant number of tracks have you found any combination of cars and race tracks that can be dominated by a specific car in the class?

I believe I have found one

The Vapid Blade and E, You Stepped in Dooody. On a non contact race by competent drivers who do not hit a wall or crash during the race I believe the Blade would be unbeatable on this track. Racing with my custom blade on this track I can get the time as when using a stock Massacro. This track has two sections which require low speed acceleration, no long straights a couple of higher speed turns. The Blade's strengths of great acceleration and being very stable in turns suit this track very well. It's low top speed and wide turning circle are not issues on this track.

Grumpy-Goat-

I wouldn't consider any of those vehicles you listed as dominating in their class at all. Especially the Elegy. The z type is just fast but handles like a tug boat, and the Sanchez is quick but easily decimated by any other vehicle.

lord tammerlain

I have not used the Z type, but always hear that it is by far the fastest sports classic, and that only on tight tracks with only short straights will it likely lose.

The sanchez in the off road class is to my understanding by far the fastest on the majority of tracks. Its ability to wheelie being the main cause. If it is getting hit all the time it will lose drastically but in an No contact race it from what I understand will win the vast majority of the time. Of course tracks with sections the Sanchez can not get past, it will lose (deep water for instance)

That's cool that you say that each vehicles kind of shines on different tracks because I kinda see a lot of people sticking to one vehicle for races and expect to come out on top all the time. Kind of like the Chadder group of people out there.

Anyway, I haven't had much of a chance to drive the blade that much except in SP and I can see it driving faster than other muscles in a no contact race but you did compare it to a Massacro which, of course, is a sport. What I mean by that is that unless your racing a dude in free roam in his massacro with your blade then that statistic kinda doesn't help much.

As far as which vehicles perform better on specific tracks, I can tell you that it kinda comes down to what kind of track it is and knowing the vehicles in that class. I try to keep a balance of different cars in my garage for these occasions.