GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Creepy Experience in GTA Online

EpicWafflez515

EpicWafflez515

Okay so just today me and my friend were investigating the Rat Man myth under the highway tunnels, the after investigating for 10 minutes, we hear a man scream and we find some construction worker dead on the floor then we go deeper and hear some steps so we start running to the place we thought it came from and suddenly we both blow up from nothing, and we were in the train tracks underground. It creep us out, there literally nothing there explosive near us, we had shotguns out with a flashlight and that's all. What creepy or scary experience you had Online?

What creepy or scary experience you had Online?

Free-roam. :bored:

• Like 1

I call boooooosheeeeeet on this story. I'd believe it if it was SP, but ghost town mode? No.

EpicWafflez515

What creepy or scary experience you had Online?

Free-roam. :bored:

I have to agree with you on that XD

One time I saw a chrome roosevelt with dollar rims.

Did you kill it with fire?

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

Rat Man eh? Brings me back to 2009 and horribly recorded YouTube videos of people in the subway tunnels of LC.

OT: The creepiest experience for me was when a group of my friends and I all turned our radars off and played a bit of Manhunt with each other. Seeing a black streak run up to me and stab me in the back in the Chiliad Wilderness at night was something I'll never forget.

Edited by ZeroSafe5615
  • Like 1

Tali vas Normandy

There was a AFK modder in our lobby and my friend decided to go near him and shoot at him. We were like "Nigga, that ain't a good idea." Next thing we know it he vanishes for 15 minutes and said he had connection issues.

He was probably in oblivion or soul cairn.

YAXQK18.gif

EpicWafflez515

Rat Man eh? Brings me back to 2009 and horribly recorded YouTube videos of people in the subway tunnels of LC.

OT: The creepiest experience for me was when a group of my friends and I all turned our radars off and played a bit of Manhunt with each other. Seeing a black streak run up to me and stab me in the back in the Chiliad Wilderness at night was something I'll never forget.

Supposedly they brought that dumb myth back in GTA and we decided to check it out for fun even though I knew it was possibly fake, my friend believed it and thought Rat Man carried a Grenade Launcher.

Also the other day I decided to troll my friends saying that there is a ghost at the lighthouse so we went there and decided to have a deathmatch with baseball bats when I told them to shutup and asked if they heard that. They then start to freak out till one of my friends shouts that he sees the ghost! I think to myself how if I made it up. He then tells us to take out our snipers and look at that cliff far left and we see it. We all freak out and run back to our Frogger and fly back to LS. It turns out the ghost you can see in Mt. Gordo.

Edited by EpicWafflez515

GTA-Freak-Vi

The only time I was creeped out in GTA O is when I saw that ghost of Mt. Gordo for the 1st time. Had no idea it was an Easter egg to begin with..

• Like 1

The only time I was creeped out in GTA O is when I saw that ghost of Mt. Gordo for the 1st time. Had no idea it was an Easter egg to begin with..

The sounds it made scared the sh*t out of me.