Flying for meet ups

retroshades456

retroshades456

Crews looking for flights for your meetings and hangouts. Business Luxor jet. $3000 one way from LSX to your specified area. Price goes up by per flight. Blaine county area is 3500 and goes up by 2g per flight. For ps3 only message retroshades456 for more information.

Can hold 8 people.

Edited by retroshades456

RavingWithJesus

Anyone looking for flights. Business Luxor jet. $10000 one way from LSX to your specified area. Price goes up by 5g per flight. Blaine county area is 15g and goes up by 2g per flight. For ps3 only message retroshades456 for more information. Crews welcome.

Can hold 8 people.

Or if you really need to fly somewhere, call merryweather and spend 1000 dollars, kill the pilot=helicopter delivery.

Good luck finding someone to give you 10000 dollars for that.

Grumpy-Goat-

Let's drop the price down

Give me one good reason I, or anyone else should pay you to fly them around when I and most others have multiple aircraft at their own personal disposal? At ten times less than your initial asking price to boot.

retroshades456

This is not for specific individuals. This is for crews. Meaning as in if a crew wants to all get in a plane and go to a meet up together. Also we provide security along with that initial three grand. It's a very good plan

Grumpy-Goat-

This is not for specific individuals. This is for crews. Meaning as in if a crew wants to all get in a plane and go to a meet up together. Also we provide security along with that initial three grand. It's a very good plan

Why can't the crew just fly themselves and do their own security? Like usual. What is the point in outsourcing it to a third party when they can do it themselves? You are trying to provide a service at an outrageous cost that no one needs or wants.

Never mind. I'm probably trying to reason with a 10 year old who thinks this is a genius idea. I leave you to your failure.

Bro I find it useful someone fly me somewhere

I pay it's not like I'm poor and rich people have choffeour

Maya Echo Visari

Dude, you should've just said 'Hey, does any crew want to have some fun and roleplay as VIPs and hired guns?'

retroshades456

Probably would've worked better I was trying to make it sound official sorry guys for the confusion

Maya Echo Visari

Probably would've worked better I was trying to make it sound official sorry guys for the confusion

This actually does sound like a unique idea, but yeah, openly implying that you wanted to have a little bit of organized fun may've resulted in softer responses lol

I don't play with a crew, so I can't exactly contribute on number terms.

retroshades456

Thank you any way it was good advice for incase I do something else like this

• Like 1