1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

The Harwood Bitcher

the lost mc (RIP)

The Harwood Bitcher

Dont get me wrong

I love TLAD

Brings me cherished memories and i love ,rock,bikes,even it was even darker than gta 4 (to be short i love the biker culture)

And what happen in gta 5 was shocking.(dont know to do that spoiler thingy)

Seeing that in gta 5 they have been reduced to a joke

I hardly see them coming back in any future gta

I hope im wrong

What do you think?

Edited by The Harwood Bitcher

B Dawg

They shouldn't have even been in GTA V :/

universetwisters

Implying anything in GTA 5

Isn't meant to be a joke

Is just as bad

As typing like

This

But yeah though, they could've put the AOD in there or some other new biker gang but no, they just wanted to f*ck up something that was already f*cked up to begin with and didn't need no sequel.

Come think of it, what would it be like if Niko got killed in V rather than Johnny?

The Harwood Bitcher

Isn't meant to be a joke

Is just as bad

As typing like

This

But yeah though, they could've put the AOD in there or some other new biker gang but no, they just wanted to f*ck up something that was already f*cked up to begin with and didn't need no sequel.

Come think of it, what would it be like if Niko got killed in V rather than Johnny?

I can't follow your line of thoght about killing niko but also i can't follow rockstar tought of killing a past protagonist and making him a pattetic skinny coward drug addict

I am also pissed off all the disrecpectful references trevor keeps making at the death of johnny(we get rockstar,he is an hateful asshole)

PS: im really sorry that my writing style hurts your cultural bones, you precious ass

GTA-Biker

True,in GTA TLAD it was said that The Lost only has two chapters,one in Alderney and another in Liberty City.However,AOD was not only mentioned to be spread throughout the US and even having chapters worldwide,but their original chapter was said to be from San Fierro and controlled San Andreas.

Now in GTA 5,AOD has somehow disappeared from San Andreas,The Lost is now said to be one of the most powerful biker gangs in US with absolutely no explanation about how they grew so powerful and what happened to AOD,and all that major change in such a short time happened just because they wanted Trevor to kill Johnny.

If they wanted a biker gang as Trevor´s enemies,they could have easily used AOD,they were already established as antagonists(just like Ballas and Vagos who were antagonists in GTA SA and are again antagonists in GTA 5)and they already had a chapter in San Andreas.

Payne Killer

Trevor should've destroyed the AOD.

dognuts

True,in GTA TLAD it was said that The Lost only has two chapters,one in Alderney and another in Liberty City.However,AOD was not only mentioned to be spread throughout the US and even having chapters worldwide,but their original chapter was said to be from San Fierro and controlled San Andreas.

Now in GTA 5,AOD has somehow disappeared from San Andreas,The Lost is now said to be one of the most powerful biker gangs in US with absolutely no explanation about how they grew so powerful and what happened to AOD,and all that major change in such a short time happened just because they wanted Trevor to kill Johnny.

If they wanted a biker gang as Trevor´s enemies,they could have easily used AOD,they were already established as antagonists(just like Ballas and Vagos who were antagonists in GTA SA and are again antagonists in GTA 5)and they already had a chapter in San Andreas.

Couldn't have said it better myself.

The Harwood Bitcher

^this^

Makes much more sense to they to be antagonists, lost,as trevor hates racists and they are more nationwide

Kinda off-topic:i had a switscene where trevor throws a BLACK biker of the bridge, saying something along the lines of :- i wish we had more time to dwelve in the implications of your bigotry !!

This means that they appeared in the beta or worst ,rockstar dosen't keep track of his own creations seeing as the lost are not racist

universetwisters

Kinda off-topic:i had a switscene where trevor throws a BLACK biker of the bridge, saying something along the lines of :- i wish we had more time to dwelve in the implications of your bigotry !!

This means that they appeared in the beta or worst ,rockstar dosen't keep track of his own creations seeing as the lost are not racist

They kinda are bigoted a bit. I know Johnny refereed to the Triads as "slopes" and Ray as a "guinea". Either that or he's got quite a mouth on him.

B Dawg

They kinda are bigoted a bit. I know Johnny refereed to the Triads as "slopes" and Ray as a "guinea". Either that or he's got quite a mouth on him.

I think he referred to Ray and the Italian mobsters as 'Guidos' :lol:

But yea, they are bigoted when it comes to other gangs, but certainly not racial or anything like that. Maybe the Black biker called him a redneck? :lol:

Edited by B Dawg

The Harwood Bitcher

I remember i saw a pre-release image featuring a AOD van, BUT could easily been altered to not spoil the fact that the lost appears in the game

universetwisters

I think he referred to Ray and the Italian mobsters as 'Guidos' :lol:

But yea, they are bigoted when it comes to other gangs, but certainly not racial or anything like that. Maybe the Black biker called him a redneck? :lol:

Or maybe the black biker called him a "motherf*cker".

fefenc

Isn't meant to be a joke

Is just as bad

As typing like

This

I don't believe Trevor would be capable of killing a man who knows pretty good fighting tecniques and has killed +30 goons alone in a museum and managed to escape from it alive, even being chased by these goons at the exit of the Libertorian.

So a V player says Trevor can kill 50 rednecks in a rampage sidemission, k dem. Let's put it out Trevor's special hability and the fact that on these missions he absorbs 583648 bullets and takes minimal damage from it. I really doubt he would be capable of killing 5 of these guys.

And I agree with you, they should put AOD or another biker gang to Trevor kill everyone instead of making The Lost MC looks like Rocket Team...

Edited by fefenc

Sergiu

Rockstar did this to prove the following:

"Every dog has its day".

Edited by CasualSergiu