GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Less is more.

Chaotic Shrapnel

I prefer most of my cars to have the clean look but the one car I think looks awesome fully modded out is the Coquette. Not those goofy headlight things though, those look stupid.

Itzik_Maflitzik

And I thought I was the only one thinking like that...

Actually, avoiding to buy unnecessary parts will save you a lot of money

For example: Maxing out cars costs usually 250K.

But if buy only the necessary stuff (Turbo, paint...) You can save up to 50-70K!

Midnight Vibes

If I put any visual mods on my car, it's usually only an exhaust and wheels, and even then the standard exhaust kit usually looks more natural. Most of my cars don't have any body mods except wheels and everyone who sees my garages agrees that it's classy.

And the occasional lip spoiler. Some cars have some really good looking lip spoilers.

Edited by robrabbitman

BLACK DYNAM1TE

I agree, not all cars look good maxed out, but the combination of wheels and paint goes a long way in the end. Hopefully we will a Driving School DLC with an update to LSC, the wait is over for crew colored wheels and that stupid ass stock spoiler on the Comet

I have a white and black futo that loos pretty nice with most of the mods. I removed the grille added the retro racer bumbers and charm added the side skirts roof spoiler and ducktail spoiler put yellow tuner wheels on it to match the yellow writing on the car added a black and yellow plate so it matches the paint scheme of the car put pure black tint and changed the interior lowered it and added the shakotan exhaust and it still looks pretty clean I didn't change the bonnet though as I don't like the carbon fibre options

Dammit. I thought this thread wpuld be discussing how the less in GTA4 online was better then the more of GTA5 online. Oh well.

Edited by MilezDawg

Not really a fan of the rice burner or muscle car look.. I'm kinda left out for what we have to work with so far :/

I'd like to see proof to the claim that spoilers increase traction in this game.

they make a HUGE difference in laptimes. and they changed that 2 updates ago. how do you not know about this?

Edited by DopeFresh

You can consider killing yourself if you drive in a Jester like that because:

a. Bulletproof rear = gay

b. Huge ass spoiler = gayer than gay

Huge ass spoiler is down to preference, but still ugly, I agree.

But bulletproof rear is your life-saving option in free-aim lobbies. Imagine, not everybody want to kill anything that moves all the time. Sometimes you're just minding your business and some auto-aim wizard starts spraying at you. I always drive Jester with bullet-proof rear. Because you know, in missions those marine dudes are too accurate.

This is the exact reason why I have a bulletproof-reared Bullet, SandKing and Rebel.

lazyassedlover

I need to clear up some snapmatic space and show you guys my car collection, I think its one of the best

But you are right less is more on a lot of them...

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

Chaotic Shrapnel

And I thought I was the only one thinking like that...

Actually, avoiding to buy unnecessary parts will save you a lot of money

For example: Maxing out cars costs usually 250K.

But if buy only the necessary stuff (Turbo, paint...) You can save up to 50-70K!

This is a great example. Yes its only 50-70k but if you save this on all of your 20 cars, that's $1 million - $1.4 million you can save.

While I agree that some cars can do without some of the mods, there are just some cars that I just want to make as ugly (with aesthetic mods, not necessarily paint) as possible. The Feltzer, Jester and Massacro come to mind.

Less is most definitely more. Just look at the small amound of parts I've thrown onto my Coquette.

0_0.jpg

I agree with the Massacro and Coquette - these need to be kept clean of visual mods.

As far as the Jester goes, I think it looks pretty badass with the spoilers/bumpers and so on.

Probably most Sedans and Coupes look PERFECT when they are neat, tidy and not full of sh*t.

The Sultan would be the exception (I class this as a Sedan not a Sports)

You can consider killing yourself if you drive in a Jester like that because:

a. Bulletproof rear = gay

b. Huge ass spoiler = gayer than gay

Why do I get the feeling you're one of those guys that screams bloody murder when you get sniped out of the back of your car?

Driving without a bullet proof rear in this game is just killing yourself, especially if you play AA.

justinlynch3

Hey guys, while I was messing with cars today I realized something that everyone should consider. If you're one of those people who puts every cosmetic mod available then you need to consider what I'm saying. When adding more you might ruin the base beauty of the car. For most of the time, this does not apply because some cars just look bad ass modded out. But for some vehicles its the total opposite and NEED to be kept clean.

Some of the most prevalent cases are the ones found with the new DLC vehicles.

For example;

- The Massacaro

468px-GTA_V.720P.HD_Screencaps.3057.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

- The Jester

dinka-jester-gta-51.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

- The Coquette

0_042_zps415567bf.jpg

400px-Coquettegtav.jpg

There were the only two I had personally that I could show clean versions with since not many use these cars without cosmetic mods..

Now I understand it comes down to personal taste but I hope this shows some people out there that they can make them think that their own car can be sexier.

If anyone has any other suggestions for cars that need to be kept clean please share with me below. I hope this helps others realize the potential their car has.

Man the Corqutte and Jester are way better looking modded then normal.

The Massarcro, the carbon hood is my my main complaint.