GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Less is more.

Chaotic Shrapnel

In b4 giantsgiants reference.

What the hell is giantsgiants?

Giantsgiants does to cars what the flying bravo is to helis

Indeed!

From this...

fJTSshJ.jpg

...to this.

XW0Qsk2.jpg

• Like 4

IDknKoL.gif

xInfamousRYANx

My cardinal rules when customizing

If a car has irl race mods like the Feltzer jester massacro that make it look like a real race car then the big gt wings splitters ect are ok but dont mix and match its all or nothing.

No wrong period plates on wrong era car. Ie white on a Roosevelt balck on a jester

No custom tires unless:

Old school chevy or dodge like a tornado then lowrider and whitewalls are ok

Sport or high end rims mimick the actual race tires if going for a race look

Its a muscle car and you want that stock car or dragster look

Rims no wrong type of rims on a car. Ie lowriders on supers. UNLESS the irl rim is in another category. Ie lamborghini diablo look alike rims are in muscle so those are ok on an infernus. Oh and the roosevelt shouldn't have anything but stock.

Paint should blend well. Ie secondary and primary not too shockingly diffrent unless white or black is secondary. Or paint color should match the way an irl car would look

No xenons on cars pre 1990 aka yellowed lights

Hey guys, while I was messing with cars today I realized something that everyone should consider. If you're one of those people who puts every cosmetic mod available then you need to consider what I'm saying. When adding more you might ruin the base beauty of the car. For most of the time, this does not apply because some cars just look bad ass modded out. But for some vehicles its the total opposite and NEED to be kept clean.

Some of the most prevalent cases are the ones found with the new DLC vehicles.

For example;

- The Massacaro

468px-GTA_V.720P.HD_Screencaps.3057.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

- The Jester

dinka-jester-gta-51.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

- The Coquette

0_042_zps415567bf.jpg

400px-Coquettegtav.jpg

There were the only two I had personally that I could show clean versions with since not many use these cars without cosmetic mods..

Now I understand it comes down to personal taste but I hope this shows some people out there that they can make them think that their own car can be sexier.

If anyone has any other suggestions for cars that need to be kept clean please share with me below. I hope this helps others realize the potential their car has.

Thanks Billy :)

Tali vas Normandy

As a person who keeps a good amount of his vehiclex clean, I never knew the jester look so sexy stock.

But I think I'll continue being gay and using the body mods.

• Like 2

YAXQK18.gif

0_0.jpg

What color have you used on the Massacro?

looks like blue.

• Like 5

The Angel King

If it doesn't have a spoiler it doesn't go in my garage. This less is more crap is just that....

I would love more race-car add-ons....

Opel DTM(ya ya Cedes DMT grill, body kit)

0_0.jpg

post-105-1331112319.jpg

0_0.jpg(Older picture. Zentorno is either black or pink? Been a while)

lambo_sesto_elemento_1.jpg?1294754556(Zentorno)

66482.jpg(Infernus)

gallardo_superleggera_1.jpg(vacca)

0_0.jpg

9tro_101113_123455_3.png(Carbonizzare)

...I could keep going, but I think everyone should get the idea. 1 and a half of my garages are like this.

• Like 2

Giantsgiants

But if you're a racer, you need a spoiler on your car. The traction gain from adding a spoiler does make a difference.

Gingy Eastwood

But if you're a racer, you need a spoiler on your car. The traction gain from adding a spoiler does make a difference.

The itty bitty sliver of traction is that necessary? Next they'll be saying "chrome mkes it g0 fasturrrr". Oh wait.

Edited by Waylon Jennings
  • Like 2

Your posts are irrelevant without your epic looking cars man. We need pics.

The itty bitty sliver of traction is that necessary? Next they'll be saying "chrome mkes it g0 fasturrrr". Oh wait.

if you race a lot you notice dude

Are the spoilers actually helping the performance as of late ?

More than one second per lap. Only fools running no spoiler now :).

Doesn't matter how many additional cosmetics being used, when people do it right the car will be beautiful.

Many people in GTA customize their car to the fullest just to show how rich they are, instead of trying to make their car nice looking. This is why you see so many fail cars around.

• Like 4

most classic cars do, dont add mod, use a old school color like dark green, cream will makes it looks better

Tried using the GT wing I believe its called on my Infernus and Vacca and I didnt see any increase in lap times, nor did I notice a difference in traction during high speed maneuvers. My lap times were faster with both vehicles stock.

Besides which, I personally do not favor spoilers on ANY vehicle that is not a fully spec'd out race car that actually requires spoilers canards etc... They turn many a good car from a rolling piece of artwork to an over sized shopping cart.

"Mod in moderation" is the number one rule for me when modding cars. Some bumpers on certain cars look nice, change the grille, etc. But there's a few must-nots in my garage.

- NO Towhooks (what are they even for?)

- NO big ass spoilers (Don't race unless I have to)

- No Splitters or Canards or whatever the hell they're called.

- No skirts that make the cars looked "slammed"

- No Custom tires unless it fits. (white walls for Tornado, letters for General Lee knock-off)

I like clean cars. Even got a Futo once, kept it mostly stock. I don't care if it's supposed to look beefed up, I don't want none, hoss.

Towhooks are to pull cars out of gravel traps etc when they crash in a race.

Spoilers, obviously downforce.

Splitters and canards shape the airflow around and under the car to create more downforce.

I have my race cars kitted out this way and they look awesome.

I also have stock cars and they look awesome.

What's with everyone saying it must be one or another?

• Like 3

Tried using the GT wing I believe its called on my Infernus and Vacca and I didnt see any increase in lap times, nor did I notice a difference in traction during high speed maneuvers. My lap times were faster with both vehicles stock.

Besides which, I personally do not favor spoilers on ANY vehicle that is not a fully spec'd out race car that actually requires spoilers canards etc... They turn many a good car from a rolling piece of artwork to an over sized shopping cart.

Sometimes they're not so bad, it just depends on the spoiler designs. I just wish R* would add more lip spoilers, kinda like the one I was able to add to my Schafter.

0_0.jpg

But even if you do add one to something like the Jester, it could sometimes look alright. I'd rather not have one on my Jester, but it doesn't bother me, knowing it's functional.

0_0.jpg

You can consider killing yourself if you drive in a Jester like that because:

a. Bulletproof rear = gay

b. Huge ass spoiler = gayer than gay

How in what way, does a bulletproof rear on a vehicle have a sexuality? And a spoiler?

I always thought that if you constantly got pelted in the ass by a stream of little things originating from a cylinder held by a guy then you were gay, but you know, obviously not on cars. :/

Edited by EZza2647

Geisterfaust

You can consider killing yourself if you drive in a Jester like that because:

a. Bulletproof rear = gay

b. Huge ass spoiler = gayer than gay

Huge ass spoiler is down to preference, but still ugly, I agree.

But bulletproof rear is your life-saving option in free-aim lobbies. Imagine, not everybody want to kill anything that moves all the time. Sometimes you're just minding your business and some auto-aim wizard starts spraying at you. I always drive Jester with bullet-proof rear. Because you know, in missions those marine dudes are too accurate.

• Like 1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

honestly, the massacro cant look just bad with any of the customisations, even though im not a fan of the biggest spoiler and the carbon hood....but still....(a clean one looks great to though)

and the jester....i already think it looks kinda akward....that car with all the customisation things atleast make it look mean rather then akward

same with the coquette, though those extra headlights are indeed ugly like f*ck and im not yet to sure about putting any spoiler on it makes it look that much better, but still, since spoilers improve traction a spoiler is kinda a practical need for me :)

Edited by goldadderXD
1GPM69f.jpg

My massacro & elegy has no body modifications except the carbon spoiler. I think they look better that way. Only reason I have spoilers on are for racing. But I can see why everyone likes to modify the body for vehicles. It sets individuality even though some look horrendous.

Hamsterbaffle

Hey guys, while I was messing with cars today I realized something that everyone should consider. If you're one of those people who puts every cosmetic mod available then you need to consider what I'm saying. When adding more you might ruin the base beauty of the car. For most of the time, this does not apply because some cars just look bad ass modded out. But for some vehicles its the total opposite and NEED to be kept clean.

Some of the most prevalent cases are the ones found with the new DLC vehicles.

Shhhhh!

Don't point this out to people. Ugly-ass fully-modded cars are one of the easiest ways to tell the dipsh*ts apart.

I'd like to see proof to the claim that spoilers increase traction in this game.

Edited by Kazandra

Chaotic Shrapnel

Doesn't matter how many additional cosmetics being used, when people do it right the car will be beautiful.

Many people in GTA customize their car to the fullest just to show how rich they are, instead of trying to make their car nice looking. This is why you see so many fail cars around.

You see it exactly how I see it, if you can make the car look great then awesome. If you're just putting the mods on for the sake of showing off that you can, then you are the problem.

+1