GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Less is more.

Chaotic Shrapnel

Chaotic Shrapnel

Hey guys, while I was messing with cars today I realized something that everyone should consider. If you're one of those people who puts every cosmetic mod available then you need to consider what I'm saying. When adding more you might ruin the base beauty of the car. For most of the time, this does not apply because some cars just look bad ass modded out. But for some vehicles its the total opposite and NEED to be kept clean.

Some of the most prevalent cases are the ones found with the new DLC vehicles.

For example;

- The Massacaro

468px-GTA_V.720P.HD_Screencaps.3057.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

- The Jester

dinka-jester-gta-51.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

- The Coquette

0_042_zps415567bf.jpg

400px-Coquettegtav.jpg

There were the only two I had personally that I could show clean versions with since not many use these cars without cosmetic mods..

Now I understand it comes down to personal taste but I hope this shows some people out there that they can make them think that their own car can be sexier.

If anyone has any other suggestions for cars that need to be kept clean please share with me below. I hope this helps others realize the potential their car has.

Edited by Chaotic Shrapnel

iBleedCoffee

the 2nd picture is really nice!!! some cars do look cluttered when there is everything on it!

You can consider killing yourself if you drive in a Jester like that because:

a. Bulletproof rear = gay

b. Huge ass spoiler = gayer than gay

• Like 1

I agree OP. Less is more, especially on the Massacro

yLY0N1h.png

• Like 2

Turkey Shenanigans

How in what way, does a bulletproof rear on a vehicle have a sexuality? And a spoiler?

I agree OP. Been styling cars like that since Need For Speed Underground 2.

• Like 1

Turkey Shenanigans

In b4 giantsgiants reference.

What the hell is giantsgiants?

Its just opinions, cars look fine kept clean but they look fine all tracked out too as long as it fits the car (Jester and Massacaro) as they can both me made to look like real track day cars and look great as long as you keep the colors reasonable. I got a Massacaro based on the Vanquish GT3 and it looks great.

so this is ugly?

aston-martin-vantage_600x0w.jpg

i stopped racing in my massacro so i got rid of the race look that i used to have and changed it to this.

0_0.jpg

Edited by DopeFresh

How in what way, does a bulletproof rear on a vehicle have a sexuality? And a spoiler?

Because:

a. Having a bulletproof rear window prevents you from getting shot at from behind, meaning that you could face your rear towards the enemy and shoot him and he will either have to die or blow up your vehicle. Either way, you win.

b. Huge spoilers have no special benefits whatsoever in a car and look totally unaesthetic. It also blocks some of the bullets so this + bulletproof rear grants you 100% of success at killing someone.

I have no big spoilers in my cars. Here you can see my Massacro and my Turismo R.

0_0.jpg

Because:

a. Having a bulletproof rear window prevents you from getting shot at from behind, meaning that you could face your rear towards the enemy and shoot him and he will either have to die or blow up your vehicle. Either way, you win.

b. Huge spoilers have no special benefits whatsoever in a car and look totally unaesthetic. It also blocks some of the bullets so this + bulletproof rear grants you 100% of success at killing someone.

I have no big spoilers in my cars. Here you can see my Massacro and my Turismo R.

0_0.jpg

actually, spoilers increase traction, so you would be a fool not to use one in races.

Because:

0_0.jpg

Those are some boring cars man

• Like 1

Are the spoilers actually helping the performance as of late ?

Yep they improve traction

some of my cars have the racing look while some are completely stock
sick of people thinking one style is better than the other!

• Like 2

Chaotic Shrapnel

I'm not saying that one style is better than the other, but it's nice having a nice refreshment of stock cars instead of modded ones. If your style is copying a car in real life then I say more power to you, that's awesome, but most of the time people add them just because they can. I was one of those people until around a couple months ago when I realized the Massacaro looks like sex with not visual mods.

Also if you can pull off a sick rally car style then even better, that's using the recourse available in the game to create something awesome.

I appreciate the functional look of spoilers, splitters, ground effects, etc, but I also appreciate the under stated, clean, slick look.

One of the reasons I want to own more garages, so I can double up on cars. :p

• Like 1

I actually like big spoilers (such as the Jester), it gives the car a racing track-day look. To judge a car on its looks without knowing exactly why it's made to look like that is catastrophically stupid. Sure, some go for looks, others go for actual performance benefits but at its core a car still has its base beauty. Such as this thread points out (good topic, OP :cookie: ).

I only add all I can to trucks to give them an offroad and ready-to-take-on-anything look. I don't race that much so to have a car that looks like it belongs on a race track would be useless to me as I'd let it collect dust or drive some racing car to go to the corner store. Not ideal.

*edit*
As of late I've been doing something different. I've removed armor from all of my cars (except my 6x6 and Sandking, which need them as they're my bounty vehicles), I don't put bulletproof tires on cars I get now (so far only one has no bulletproof tires) and if it doesn't fit the theme of the car I won't add a turbo (many of my cars don't have a turbo). I don't know any other way of playing GTA:O except aim for realism.

Edited by livejoker
  • Like 1

Turkey Shenanigans

Because:

0_0.jpg

I know all the facts, but you ignored the question. How does a bulletproof rear have a sexuality? Does it like other bulletproof rears of the same gender or what?

• Like 2

Hey guys, while I was messing with cars today I realized something that everyone should consider. If you're one of those people who puts every cosmetic mod available then you need to consider what I'm saying. When adding more you might ruin the base beauty of the car. For most of the time, this does not apply because some cars just look bad ass modded out. But for some vehicles its the total opposite and NEED to be kept clean.

Some of the most prevalent cases are the ones found with the new DLC vehicles.

For example;

- The Massacaro

468px-GTA_V.720P.HD_Screencaps.3057.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

- The Jester

dinka-jester-gta-51.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

- The Coquette

0_042_zps415567bf.jpg

400px-Coquettegtav.jpg

There were the only two I had personally that I could show clean versions with since not many use these cars without cosmetic mods..

Now I understand it comes down to personal taste but I hope this shows some people out there that they can make them think that their own car can be sexier.

If anyone has any other suggestions for cars that need to be kept clean please share with me below. I hope this helps others realize the potential their car has.

Nice one :) another person that gets it

Because:

0_0.jpg

I know all the facts, but you ignored the question. How does a bulletproof rear have a sexuality? Does it like other bulletproof rears of the same gender or what?

Lol good on you, I see way too much of this on these forums.

• Like 1

Sometimes, more is more.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Edited by ninjaontour

Gingy Eastwood

"Mod in moderation" is the number one rule for me when modding cars. Some bumpers on certain cars look nice, change the grille, etc. But there's a few must-nots in my garage.

- NO Towhooks (what are they even for?)

- NO big ass spoilers (Don't race unless I have to)

- No Splitters or Canards or whatever the hell they're called.

- No skirts that make the cars looked "slammed"

- No Custom tires unless it fits. (white walls for Tornado, letters for General Lee knock-off)

I like clean cars. Even got a Futo once, kept it mostly stock. I don't care if it's supposed to look beefed up, I don't want none, hoss.

• Like 5

"Mod in moderation" is the number one rule for me when modding cars. Some bumpers on certain cars look nice, change the grille, etc. But there's a few must-nots in my garage.

- No Custom tires unless it fits. (white walls for Tornado, letters for General Lee knock-off)

I like clean cars. Even got a Futo once, kept it mostly stock. I don't care if it's supposed to look beefed up, I don't want none, hoss.

Yeah, I basically follow everything on this list. I also don't change the lights to Xenon lights just because they're an option. The same goes for tire smoke colour, horn and the license plate if isn't aren't era-appropriate for the car (e.g. black plates on a Comet).

Edited by Inbred Walrus
  • Like 1

Chaotic Shrapnel

This is exactly how I feel. If someone puts it on their car, good for them, but I will not be anytime soon.

Not A Nice Person

Because:

0_0.jpg

Being a customization nazi isn't better, I like bulletproof rears because idiots wont be able to kill me just by driving by.

Because:

0_0.jpg

lol

#byefelicia

Edited by Yura'ndGames

Pg7Txhi.gif