GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Sent a support ticket about the overpowered AI..

Shaundi.

Yesterday I sent a support ticket to Rockstar supoort about the already overpowered AI that's been beefed up AGAIN in 1.16.

Hi,

As of 1.16, once again you've beefed up the AI who shoot, especially in Free Aim, it's not fair the AI (mainly who shoot, but for this, it's Merryweather, since I was doing Chemical Extraction with crew mates) use an aim bot. I died twice. I was easily shot out of my Buzzard & I was very annoyed. The second time was in the van. I'm pretty sure everyone agrees the AI is too overpowered. I used to do this mission solo in Free Aim & it was easy as pie. Not anymore, THANKS TO YOU.

Update after update, you beef it up. Why? It makes missions unplayable. Please don't beef it up with 1.17. It's dumb & extremely annoying. Please, for the sake of the players, tone down the AI to GTA IV standard.

In GTA 4, the AI who would shoot at you would sometimes miss when they're far from you, which is REALISTIC. In V/O, the don't miss their shots even when they're far. Why did you do this? It's UNREALISTIC.

Sincerely,

An extremely annoyed GTAO player.

Phillip D Today at 07:02

Hello ZeusMowat9761,

Thank you for contacting Rockstar Support.

We appreciate your interest in our game.We appreciate the feed back from our customer! If you have any feedback related to GTA Online, please contact [email protected]

For development-related inquiries regarding to the game.

If you have any technical issues or questions, feel free to contact us.

Best regards,

Phillip D.

Rockstar Support

They think I'm giving feedback when I was actually sending a complaint..

picard-facepalm2.jpg

I know, don't feed the trolls and all that, but...

A complaint is feedback; negative feedback, that is.

Is it just me, or does feedback look like it should have a different spelling?

you are so kind that you had consider R* staff are too damn busy on fixing sh*t and send them a big LMFAO.

I think he cant even type well when replying your email as he actually cant stop laughing...

Sugar Free Nos

Is that you in your avatar?

Yeah, Zeus is my girlfriend.

We've banged before.

As for Rockstar Support, did you really expect anything more than an auto response like that?

• Like 1
cixJdfg.png

No, it's me.

We've banged before.

As for Rockstar Support, did you really expect anything more than an auto response like that?

You can't BOTH be telling the truth! ONE of you isn't being completely honest with me, are you?

Sugar Free Nos

No, it's me.

We've banged before.

You can't BOTH be telling the truth! ONE of you isn't being completely honest with me, are you?

No, Ezza is just Zeus' second account. Don't tell the staff.

cixJdfg.png

inb4 they buff it EVEN more in 1.17 making the game unplayable...

Edited by ZeusMowat_278

Another gta IV hipster. Just let it go....

On topic. Missions shouldn't be easy as pie to quote you. I agree they're pretty accurate but it doesn't make it unplayable. Far from it, it makes it challenging. Also they're right you know. Gameplay suggestions should go to online email not support. A complaint is a bitch and moan style suggestion. There's nothing technically wrong you just got bested by robomerryweather. Maybe don't fly your buzzard so close or drive the van straight into a pile of sh*t.

• Like 1

lol it's almost as if he didn't even acknowledge what you said. Just face it Zeus, they're just gonna buff it even more.

No, it's me.

We've banged before.

Did you Pfist-er Enus?

kthxbye.

Sugar Free Nos

No, it's me.

We've banged before.

Did you Pfist-er Enus?

kthxbye.

No, I made her Obey while her Vapid girlfriends were Benefactors towards pleasing me and encouraging my Bravado.

cixJdfg.png

You wanna know where all the feedback people send go to ?

9a5kl1.jpg

also this. Even if the email was sent to the right address it would get filed under Z for no f*cking chanzzzzz in hell are we listening to this.

Another gta IV hipster.

Lol, I admit, I am a GTA IV hipster, when it comes to the realistic shooting AI..

• Like 1

No, it's me.

We've banged before.

Did you Pfist-er Enus?

kthxbye.

No, I made her Obey while her Vapid girlfriends were Benefactors towards pleasing me and encouraging my Bravado.

I-ssi what you did there. You came up with that faster than a Cheetah. Brighter than a golden Ingot and cleaner than a Super Diamond.

It almost seems like R* are deliberately sabotaging their game with Overpowered AI and ludicrous re-spawns in Missions...was playing Base Invaders yesterday and ended up spectating the last team member left as he was outside the Hangar the Cargobob is in..He shot the Soldier that re-spawns on the left side of the Hangar (facing towards it) and in less than 10s (more like 5s) and before he could take out the two soldiers inside the Hangar, the other Soldier had re-spawned and taken him out with perfect accuracy before he had a chance to spin around and lock on...

IMO the Mission re-spawns are even worse than the over-powered AI, they suck the fun out of doing Missions.

Ugh same thing happened to me in chemical extraction I was so far away and then bam get nailed with a headshot and die. Really wish they would tone it down a bit. Also talking about avatars Sugar Free Nos has the best one cause Twin Peaks is the best TV show ever and that is a fact.

It almost seems like R* are deliberately sabotaging their game with Overpowered AI and ludicrous re-spawns in Missions.

I'm thinking the same.

Rockstar ignores complains and never support. What's the point of customer support if they don't support the customer?

What a f*cking embarrassment of a complaint. You sound like you are butt hurt because you SUCK. Jesus f*cking christ go kill yourself OP.

What a f*cking embarrassment of a complaint. You sound like you are butt hurt because you SUCK. Jesus f*cking christ go kill yourself OP.

Wow calm down he has a good point AI accuracy could be toned down a bit especially in free aim.

/facepalm

*right click

*search google for this img

*profit