2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

I was just in the nicest server ever

Jizzle2014

I was in a full lobby with my friend and we played for two hours and nobody killed anyone everyone was super friendly there were these two guys who picked us up in there swift helo and took us for a ride on their miljet and we did some launch glitches then there was a huge house party and it was amazing it was so much fun idk the reason behind it but everyone was getting along with each other. I even came across a tank and he just drove around the city and didn't shoot a single ped, it was the weirdest thing. What's the best lobby you've ever been in?

• Like 3

I was in a full lobby with my friend and we played for two hours and nobody killed anyone everyone was super friendly

There are only 3 possibilities OP to what really happened:

OP was in a crew/friend/invite only lobby

OP was playing Sims

OP was either dreaming or drunk/high/stoned/cracked up to the eyeballs and was clearly hallucinating all of this, what he saw as a house party was really a mass shootout at that fun fair place

What's the best lobby you've ever been in?

In an invite only lobby with just little ol' me. No freaks, kids, losers, or retards. LOL

I was in a full lobby with my friend and we played for two hours and nobody killed anyone everyone was super friendly

OP was playing Sims

OP was either dreaming or drunk/high/stoned/cracked up to the eyeballs and was clearly hallucinating all of this, what he saw as a house party was really a mass shootout at that fun fair place

You're right it must have been sims I must not have noticed because off all that alcohol/weed/weed/crack I had been doing

• Like 2

This sounds awesome, OP. I've never been in a session where I met an entire game full of non-killing folk, but once I had one where all of the killing was condensed to one part of the map and then there was a big group of us who just ended up flying around together and having a laugh over the mic etc. Naturally we all ended up flying over to where all of the killing was happening and then it was like group vs group which ended up being pretty funny too.

Maya Echo Visari

I joined a lobby, dotted in white. All of the other 12-15 players' blips were blood-red and going psycho.

'You'll join sessions with people more compatible to your playstyle' my ass!

• Like 3

I joined a lobby, dotted in white. All of the other 12-15 players' blips were blood-red and going psycho.

I know!! I have that all of the time too, not exactly a system which works...

CaptainMental

I wish I had been there, sounds like I could have had a lot of fun.

Because I would have whipped out my trusty ol' full auto shotgun and sprayed each and everyone at that party...

Edited by CaptainMental

Best lobby I've been in was a crew v crew street battle, everyone was fair.

No auto shotguns, no miniguns, no hiding behind a zentorno's rear window

That was fun. Until some squeaker in a tank came along and ruined it.

Because I would have whipped out my trusty ol' full auto shotgun and sprayed each and everyone at that party...

You have a beautiful soul.

• Like 1

CaptainMental

Thats very kind of you to say. And its also a lie.

Thats very kind of you to say. And its also a lie.

Very possibly a lie, but one said with a grin and most definitely a touch of humour, naturally.

• Like 2

I was in a session yesterday where nobody came and bothered me and I was trying to get the award where you get 5 gang attacks in one day and people even came and helped me. I didn't have a mic and it was a lobby with low mental states.

There were barely any kill messages above the minimal, (only when someone had a bounty)

I didn't have time to go try and see how everyone would behave if I came near them, but it was a nice lobby

At least you had a fair warning ;)

• Like 1

I had a lobby like this once on freeaim..

Weirdest thing ever, I even stopped next to someone pointed my gun at them but didn't shoot.. they just walked off I was like.. the hell? so I left them be (didn't shoot), and started customizing my cars instead haha.

I eventually got bored, so called my mallard, went to the skies to do stunts.. next thing I know, there's 3 other people in the sky also doing stunts haha.

Weird times indeed... It was about 6am here though.. maybe everyone was just drunk or something

Maya Echo Visari

I had a lobby like this once on freeaim..

Weirdest thing ever, I even stopped next to someone pointed my gun at them but didn't shoot.. they just walked off I was like.. the hell? so I left them be (didn't shoot), and started customizing my cars instead haha.

I eventually got bored, so called my mallard, went to the skies to do stunts.. next thing I know, there's 3 other people in the sky also doing stunts haha.

Weird times indeed... It was about 6am here though.. maybe everyone was just drunk or something

Whenever I'm playing at 6AM, I'm definitely hitting the pipe or bottle. No way I can play at those hours without being under the influence lol

KAWASAKI KX 500

OP was playing Sims

you can have tanks in sims?

Trashdog2000

I have been in a few friendly servers where everyone was having fun a not killing each other. Two days ago I went into one where some players were getting people in a milijet and we flew around the map. We then went off-roading and had some fun in paleto bay. The only way you can get such a peaceful lobby is when you are a white dot and you join a lobby with only white dots.

I'm over the mass killing sprees, disrespectful kids screaming out obscenities, god moder's... the list goes on.

This lobby sounds like it would have been a great place to just chill. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy Gang Attacks, don't mind the odd Survival & can put up with a Deathmatch or two, but the wankers that are purely on GTA to kill anything that moves are a butt pain. Most of them are pre-teen I guess so they have no brains & very little respect for anyone / anything barr themselves. Used to be able to do this on just about any session a few months back. Think the ferals have chased most of the "decent" players away.

Agree with the "white dot" scenario... I don't think mine has ever gone red (other than when I got hacked a few weeks ago & they went on a rampage over a couple of days). I'll shoot back, but get bored & move on pretty quickly.

juantrapriguez

OP were you a playing as a female character?

Because this happens to them all the time.

I wouldn't go as far as to say 'all of the time', but yeah, I'd agree that female characters have it easier in the way of not getting murdered (though oftentimes you still get as much attention) - as long as you play by their rules, of course. Lo and behold if I casually turn down a honking car - that honking car is soon over my head. Literally. And on top of my body. Crushing everything. Over and over.

Over the last couple of days I've been becoming somewhat less trusting, admittedly. No more 'not getting my gun out when a player approaches' crap. Assault shotgun out, cover found, finger hovering over RT & LT. xD

Edited by Kittybeth
  • Like 1

Happened to me yesterday, I was hanging around with a crewmate (Hi SkittyM!), there was no significant battle going on (just sporadic kills, but everyone was minding his own business), when someone attacked us.

We engaged a fight with him, and some blown-up-Zentorno later (insert Spongebob transition screen HERE), things excalated quickly to the point that this guy brought in his tank, going on rage killing everyone in sight :lol:

A Buzzard with co-pilot flying just over it owns easily a tank, and the nice thing was that in the meanwhile most of other players were supporting us in killing this twanker multiple times (because on foot you can run, but you can't hide forever) or commenting on mic (I managed to kill-streak him a lot), until he left the server :lol:

For like EVEN 5 mnutes I felt like we were the heroes of the lobby :p

Happened to me yesterday, I was hanging around with a crewmate (Hi SkittyM!), there was no significant battle going on (just sporadic kills, but everyone was minding his own business), when someone attacked us.

We engaged a fight with him, and some blown-up-Zentorno later (insert Spongebob transition screen HERE), things excalated quickly to the point that this guy brought in his tank, going on rage killing everyone in sight :lol:

A Buzzard with co-pilot flying just over it owns easily a tank, and the nice thing was that in the meanwhile most of other players were supporting us in killing this twanker multiple times (because on foot you can run, but you can't hide forever) or commenting on mic (I managed to kill-streak him a lot), until he left the server :lol:

For like EVEN 5 mnutes I felt like we were the heroes of the lobby :p

I enjoy moments like this - when everyone bands together in the face of an unconscionable asshole. xD

Nope my guy is as manly as it gets

• 2 weeks later...

OP was playing Sims

OP was playing Sims lol