GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online is fixed

MythicRare

GTA Online  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Is GTA Online better since the most recent update?

• It's much better.
    • It's somewhat better.
    • It's the same.
    • It's slightly worse.
    • It's much worse.

LightningLord

Less griefers....only ran into one griefer/troll in a jet instead of multiple.

Today was a good day in GTA Online lol.

IcOqQpq.gif

Update 1.16 has broken the game more for me than back in the Hard Freezing days.

I can only play around 2 - 5 mins in a Public Session before I drop from everyone else AND I now seem to drop from every 2nd Mission or Deathmatch I play. Even in the rampant Hard Freezing days I rarely dropped from Jobs as they effectively take place in stripped down Invite Only Sessions.

I still got Connection Lost Due to an Unknown Error in 1.14 and 1.15, but this constant dropping from Jobs that has never happened to me before is making the game unplayable; accept maybe in an Invite Only Session by myself and doing Jobs Solo which now gets me less Money and is utterly boring...

Edited by Relative007

I gave a lazer to sone random and he gave me $100 for it.

So yeah, maybe some of the continuous death match players have moved on to pixles new

AgentExeider

Well since the update I keep getting an infinite loading screen so yeah...

Same here, tried everything.

the only way I can get in is to unlink my social club account.

question: do you live in the Integrity Way apt??

Payouts/jobs have turned out for the better overall, although this is debatable since grinders can't make as much money per hour. For me, this is a major plus. I just really hate grinding...

On the other hand, you can just feel that this generation is on its last legs. The load times have increased, hard freezes are apparently becoming prevalent again, and lag (for me, at least) has actually become a problem.

But overall, this update has given me a purpose to play more jobs again, and for that, it is somewhat better, despite the latest technical issues.

justinlynch3

Same here OP.

Just today I was free mode and raced a guy to a crate drop, I got it first and the guy landed his heli near me. Not only did he not shoot me and invited me for a ride, he took me to his buzzard and allowed me t drive while he took passenger missiles. The two of us went around fighting cops, he blasted ground troops and I used the Buzzard machine guns to do away with police heli's.

When we was about level 3 a guy with a jet passed us. I immediately spun around to take defensive action but surprising the jet just went on, not bothering us. So me and the buddy in the buzzard kept fighting cops and man we was dominating. We got to level 5 cops and still lasted a long time. All in all we only killed 1 player with a bounty and that guy never even tracked us down for revenge.

Who knows, maybe all the bad sport players are actually in the bad sport lobbies. Or maybe they are working to separate aggressive players from passive players? Did seem to be a lot less red don't around and more white dotted players in my session.

Well since the update I keep getting an infinite loading screen so yeah...

Same here, tried everything.

the only way I can get in is to unlink my social club account.

question: do you live in the Integrity Way apt??

I haven't tried to unlink yet and afraid to, I'm leader of a crew and I can't even get into SP when I sign out and nope. I own a Richards Majestic apt and Greenwich garage.

Edited by Kushology

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png