GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

GTA Online is fixed

MythicRare

GTA Online  

123 members have voted

1. 1. Is GTA Online better since the most recent update?

• It's much better.
    • It's somewhat better.
    • It's the same.
    • It's slightly worse.
    • It's much worse.

I've been playing GTA Online a lot recently, and realized something. Although I've driven by a ton of players recently, none of them have shot me. No one has reversed in a Zentorno and shot at me. No one's been chasing me in a tank. I realized something else, too. I have enough money for things, with the mission payouts boosted. I honestly think that the worst for GTA Online is over, for now.

Some days are better than others.....................

Edited by Cokecan72
  • Like 3

Reality check: needed.

GTAO being "fixed" has nothing to do with how players behave in the game.

GTAO needs some fixing.

It's a weekend event it's always like that

Actually I haven't played today, I'm talking about yesterday, Wednesday, and Tuesday.

Regarding players, you will always find griefers and annoying people, but I've met awesome people in this recent update.

But now the game has some bugs, lag and rendering issues.

CarimboHanky

after so many hours played some players just dont feel like killing anymore...

just today i only killed like 45 players from the usual 200+ i normally do.

there are just some slow days if you ask me!

Slightly better in terms of new content and game mechanics (tank blip, more balanced mission payouts, etc.), although it's worse in the matchmaking department. I get the "Files required for GTA Online not found. Return to GTA V." message 70% of the time I try logging onto Online after this update (never received that before 1.16), and I get stuck for several minutes on loading screens when choosing the "Quick" Job option only to end up in a Rooftop Rumble lobby, or alone in a lobby for a different mission.

I voted for slightly better because it seems like you're referring to the new features, more than anything else.

It's never going to be fixed. Trust me. For example, Modders. They've been back since yesterday.

I've been playing GTA Online a lot recently, and realized something.

• Although I've driven by a ton of players recently, none of them have shot me.
  • No one has reversed in a Zentorno and shot at me.
  • No one's been chasing me in a tank.

Ah yes, that would be because they're all in the sky shooting, chasing, and generally blowing the f*ck out of each other.

You thought you had been in peaceful lobbies, you didn't look up OP! You didn't look uppppp! :panic::panic::panic:

Save me from this madness R*. Ground all flights! Look what you've done! :sui:

much better! i have so far found around 3-4 friendly players which is insane for 2 days. before this, i have found only around 4 totally since online came out.

JohnnyCallisto

Haven't enjoyed playing GTA so much in a long time! I had fun doing a wide variety of challenging jobs and the money steadily kept rolling in - perfect! I honestly don't even think about making GTA$ any more, I just kick-back and enjoy playing the game...then 2 hours have disappeared, I have a big grin on my face and my bank account has swelled (not just because of the event weekend..even 50% of what I earned would have been a decent haul!)

It's varied, its challenging, it's fun - I'M LOVING IT!

Edited by JohnnyCallisto

the game is broken beyond repair...

This game will be fixed when.....

Cops don't ram tanks

Domislive gets banned

heists come out

catchup is removed from the game

I would go on but I realised that would be a really f*cking long list.

• Like 2

MuhNamesTyler

I'm just happy I can actually do On Call missions now and it's not RR every damn time

I'm really happy with the new mission payouts and the fact that the missions I join aren't 90% RR anymore, but I've been getting those stupid "connection was lost due to unknown network error" messages since patch 1.15. I hoped that it would be fixed by the recent patch, but it's still there.

SmoothColaPepsi

I know this poll is in regards to the players, but for me the actual game is completely broken. Can't play in a public game for more than 2 seconds before being kicked for an "unknown network error". I've tried everything you can think of, nothing fixes it.

After completing the flight school (in order gold, 2 silvers the rest bronze...f*ck flying) my game froze after the last one, but luckily it saved. Today, I managed to park my Merrywe(a?)ther Mesa upside down....on thin air with this gate glitch I found at the Vinewood radio tower. I'd post pics but my tablet is sh*t with Social Club. Oh and I was bald in the race victory screen. GTAO needs better bug spray.

Well since the update I keep getting an infinite loading screen so yeah...

Same here, tried everything.

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

Tohru Adachi

Would be nice If the matchmaking wasn't complete crap and the game wasn't riddled with connection errors.

Eh its getting better one step at a time.

The only thing that annoys me about the new missions is these dumb wambats still play rooftop rumble even though grinding that missions is almost half to what it used to be.

Wow, what's up with all these connection problems? I've moved back into college housing and am stealing the neighbor's wifi. My latency is utter sh*te but I've encountered not a single bug nor glitch nor error. Patch seems to haved improved everything (PS3 here). Guess some people are just (un)lucky.

Wow, what's up with all these connection problems? I've moved back into college housing and am stealing the neighbor's wifi. My latency is utter sh*te but I've encountered not a single bug nor glitch nor error. Patch seems to haved improved everything (PS3 here). Guess some people are just (un)lucky.

I'm on PS3 too, guess it's just random. I've reinstalled twice, formatted once. I'm not in the mood to play any other game.

I'm so TIRED of looking at the LOADING SCREEN.

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RySHMuLN4Jg

•