2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

No Fly Zone

redpoint

So these jets are really pissing me off now.

It was an obvious result of Rockstar's "PLANES, PLANES, GET IN A PLANE, FLY, PLANES" update and now they've become an epidemic in every lobby.

Does anyone have any fool-proof tips for shooting down the pricks in the sky?

inb4 invite only

> Get helicopter

> Activate Off Radar

> Obtain jet unseen

> Kill other pilots with said jet.

> ???

> Profit.

The broken bottle is pretty effective

this is solid advice

OT: Why does this bother you? Lazers shooting you down or what? Let's talk about it, it seem like you're trying to get somthing off your chest.

'people are having fun? MAN IM GETTING SO SICK OF THIS HOW CAN I KILL THEM'

• Like 3

> Get helicopter

> Activate Off Radar

> Obtain jet unseen

> Kill other pilots with said jet.

> ???

> Profit.

Pretty much this, and I usually skydive to the base to avoid being shot in a helicopter or seen.

No people blowing me up more like :lol: I don't just sit back watching them innocently fly around in their infinite beauty thinking: "They must be stopped! How dare they cruise the sky" No they blow up everyone and everything, worse than tanks. You can't breathe before you're on fire again.

I think I'm gonna go with the broken bottle, sounds fun! If only we could chuck them, I would throw some seriously tough bottles at those planes! Take that bitch!

Edited by redpoint

No people blowing me up more like :lol: I don't just sit back watching them innocently fly around in their infinite beauty thinking: "They must be stopped! How dare they cruise the sky" No they blow up everyone and everything, worse than tanks. You can't breathe before you're on fire again.

I think I'm gonna go with the broken bottle, sounds fun! If only we could chuck them, I would throw some seriously tough bottles at those planes! Take that bitch!

I must commend you OP for completely changing the tone of this tread! I thought you were bitching to bitch, but is not the case.

OT: Personally I don't mess with normal free roam, I can't take too much before I'm sick of everyone being a piece of sh*t....

...kinda like when I come here, just a little then I can move on.

• Like 2

I must commend you OP for completely changing the tone of this tread! I thought you were bitching to bitch, but is not the case.

OT: Personally I don't mess with normal free roam, I can't take too much before I'm sick of everyone being a piece of sh*t....

...kinda like when I come here, just a little then I can move on.

Haha I feel ya, small doses man! I can only take small doses!

Flight school didn't help either! It was supposed to HELP ME! So what I can fly under bridges and do fancy little loops in the sky, where was the 'TAKE COVER FROM MULTIPLE JET AMBUSHES' lesson! Broken bottles provided free of charge of course! I graduated that school WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR!

Edited by redpoint
  • Like 2

Art:Vandelay

Have you played gta iv's multiplayer?

• Like 3

Have you played gta iv's multiplayer?

What are you on crack? I'd be safer playing CoD

• Like 2

iBleedCoffee

seeing how i suck in anything that flies i just go into passive mode until they go away or leave me alone. i cant get mad if they are good at flying them!!! those are hard to fly!!!

One per session, get jet and kill em. Half a session in jets. Put your head between your legs and kiss your ass goodbye. Then Switch sessions.

why does it matter? 90% of the time the pricks in the sky cant shoot you.

• Like 4

Jet griefers thrive on unfair domination. You just need to work with their mental condition. If you can even the odds by getting a jet they will generally leave the lobby. Not much point trying to shoot them down on foot because they run away to shoot someone not expecting them or get a new jet. They are the biggest pussies in the game imho.

Black Terminator

Just get better and you will do fine. Follow the steps that these guys are giving you. Then you will get better in this ability.

I'm in a jet half the time I play, usually go for bounties and such. You do get the occasional person who for no reason what so ever, will fire upon your jet with their sniper. Then you just swoop in and give them hell for a minute or so and move on. If you really want to get someone out of the sky, go to Fort Zancudo while the pilot is busy, get in the air and gain some altitude and make sure you're above them. Get within 3 or 4 miles of them and go off radar. Catch them off guard and use the cannons. If you can't get an angle on them with the cannons, fire a few rockets. This will cause the pilot to turn left or right, and sometimes up (which is the worst mistake you can do.) Turn at the same time they are turning and you should get a pretty good angle with the cannons. Piece of cake.

Edited by Viper5900

EpicWafflez515

I'm in a jet half the time I play, usually go for bounties and such. You do get the occasional person who for no reason what so ever, will fire upon your jet with their sniper. Then you just swoop in and give them hell for a minute or so and move on. If you really want to get someone out of the sky, go to Fort Zancudo while the pilot is busy, get in the air and gain some altitude and make sure you're above them. Get within 3 or 4 miles of them and go off radar. Catch them off guard and use the cannons. If you can't get an angle on them with the cannons, fire a few rockets. This will cause the pilot to turn left or right, and sometimes up (which is the worst mistake you can do.) Turn at the same time they are turning and you should get a pretty good angle with the cannons. Piece of cake.

Yeah get tips from the type of people he's trying to avoid. Your tips may be useful but still you jet flyers are the biggest cowards ever, can't kill them on ground but can in air. R* should make the jets less powerful or unobtainable.

Yeah get tips from the type of people he's trying to avoid. Your tips may be useful but still you jet flyers are the biggest cowards ever, can't kill them on ground but can in air. R* should make the jets less powerful or unobtainable.

Sorry you feel that way bud. Understand that some jet pilots don't shoot everything they see move. Yeah, I've gone on a few rampages out of boredom, won't deny it. I can kill other players on the ground without issue, heavy sniper and carbine rifle are my usual ground weapons. LSPD tint for both. We all have our own play styles, you just have to learn to counter them. :)

EpicWafflez515

Sorry you feel that way bud. Understand that some jet pilots don't shoot everything they see move. Yeah, I've gone on a few rampages out of boredom, won't deny it. I can kill other players on the ground without issue, heavy sniper and carbine rifle are my usual ground weapons. LSPD tint for both. We all have our own play styles, you just have to learn to counter them. :)

Heavy Sniper, the campers tool and Carbine Rifle, the most overused assault rifle. LSPD tint, what are you a wanna be cop? Cops don't use Snipers besides special response units.

Heavy Sniper, the campers tool and Carbine Rifle, the most overused assault rifle. LSPD tint, what are you a wanna be cop? Cops don't use Snipers besides special response units.

You seem like you're either a troll, or really don't understand that any weapon that is provided can be used at your disposal, including the jet. You obviously don't seem to understand the tint system either. 600 player kills with any weapon that has tints available unlocks the LSPD tint, which is why I put that in my response. I would suggest doing some research before you post next time lol.

• Like 2

Jet griefers thrive on unfair domination. You just need to work with their mental condition. If you can even the odds by getting a jet they will generally leave the lobby. Not much point trying to shoot them down on foot because they run away to shoot someone not expecting them or get a new jet. They are the biggest pussies in the game imho.

Everytime I snipe a jet and it starts smoking he stars flying back to Fort Z and if I get there with a buzzard before he can get a new jet he always leaves the session. I gotta agree with you these wannabe jet pilots really are even more scared of dying then the old tank griefer. Now people who can dominate in a buzzard solo that actually takes some skill.

ExtremeTorque

They should replace the Lazer's explosive rounds with normal machine guns.Its too overpowered.

Also,give the Lazer the ability to lock-on to tanks so tanks dont benefit from the removal of lazer's explosive rounds much.

That way,Lazer,Buzzard and Tank will all be balanced without one dominating everything.