GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Should RP Shark Cards be added?

zQUEENz

Poll  

213 members have voted

1. 1. Should RP Shark Cards be added?

• Yes
    • No

untitl10.png

So this had me thinking, but should Rockstar add RP Sharkcards to the Online store?

I mean, if they're selling cash cards and putting so much emphasis on that, why not throw in RP cards?

They would sell a lot without the hassle of people modding their accounts. (This would be handy if I were to make a new PSN account. I would just pay $10 to skip to rank 30 with ease, without grinding so much).

Then again, this could have a negative impact. Such as RP nerfing. But then again, a lot of missions are nerfed anyway, soooo yeah. Anyway what you guys think?

f*ck no. It's unfair enough that you can pay to afford in two seconds the stuff grinders take days.

eutxizW.gifeutxizW.gif

CarimboHanky

niw that would actually be a game changer!

even better make it a Level Card... $1 per level!

Edited by CarimboHanky

Hell no. Level should be tied to time played, not money spent. That would turn this game into pay to win.

Ugh, the only advantage I have over the low-level money glitchers / card buyers is my superior skill. They can throw I'll the stickies they want and I'll dodge 'em and pop 'em. Make RP cards available? Suddenly thousands of idiots would be... actually, only idiots or pre-teens buy shark cards anyway, so they are no real threat. Carry on, GTAForumers.

you know....if you search www.taobao.com

a Chinese online shop of anything, you might find someone to help you leveling your account......

just....just........I dont see why you need level up so damn fast, you want RPG?

Sugar Free Nos

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO x1,000,000,000

RP is the only sacred thing left you actually have to work for and can't buy.

This is a terrible idea.

cixJdfg.png

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

Never....wtf, its already bad enough every lame ass rich bastard can have almost every car without skill....you also woud add to that list tanks, buzzards and some others ?

well f*ck that, youre insane :O

1GPM69f.jpg

Yeah. I see where you coming from Queen, but nah. RP really is precious as Sugar Free Nos said. I worked for my rank. Money comes and goes. But RP is forever.

BoJack Cognac

Ugh, the only advantage I have over the low-level money glitchers / card buyers is my superior skill. They can throw I'll the stickies they want and I'll dodge 'em and pop 'em.

Yeah, yeah. You and everyone else.

You all blow up exactly the same when I detonate my car coming at you at 100mph.

• Like 1

Buy Rockstar's game, then pay Rockstar to finish it for you!

Sadly this is the way it heading. With the boom in the gaming industry from mobile games and the HUGE pay to win market there its bleeding across all other platforms

• Like 2

lol, 8 million RP must be a really high level, I'm very close to rank 257 and that's only 6.7 million RP!

jh7u33Y.png

Also, this

This is a terrible idea.

The whole point of RP is because of Sharkcards. Prevents kids with rich parents buying up everything. OMG again just so much stupid.

nnnnnnnnnnnooooo

I've nothing against cash cards, but RP cards would just be ridiculous.

The whole point of RP is because of Sharkcards. Prevents kids with rich parents buying up everything. OMG again just so much stupid.

Not really, unless you're a tank or buzzard griefer or really want that 6x6 dubsta.

OT: Should be included with the 20 dollar shark card and over. Increase your level by ten.

only idiots or pre-teens buy shark cards anyway

What about the people who are busy all day and don't have the time to grind? Dickhead.

Nope to the nope. Do we really need a poll?

jMNM8n3.gif

lol, 8 million RP must be a really high level, I'm very close to rank 257 and that's only 6.7 million RP!

jh7u33Y.png

Also, this

This is a terrible idea.

I'm at lvl 321 with 9.1 million RP all legit.

Alec Skorpio

I'd be more likely to buy RP than I would cash tbh

But I'm still going to say no

Edited by liquidussnake119