2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

We need a mission filter now than ever

Quinn_flower

Quinn_flower

After this payout system everyone is doing other missions is great but Everytime when u do quick job or On call you 90% end up in a beginners mission like rank 10 or and below and you play with beginners and pretty much have to carry them for the whole mission.

We need a mission filter so we don't End up in these low ranks missions. Being 300+ I don't want to end up always playing a mission back in rank 20 or 30.

Edited by Quinn_flower

That's not so bad; 9 times out of 10 I still end up in Rooftop Rumble sessions, when doing the Quick Job option. I'd like a filter simply for that mission, so annoying how people are still clinging onto it despite it being inferior to most other missions now.

Edited by WinkingSkeever6

I still end up in RR about 80% of the time I choose random job, wouldn't mind a mission filter for that alone. People are branching out more, hope the trend continues.

• Like 2

Quinn_flower

Nah, it's just fine.

Lol for u bio it's fine but I'm just tired of carrying beginners in missions. I rather play with people that know what they are doing.

It could be like only put me In matches if host is or players are 100+

What they really need to do is add, lvl100+ missions. Some really challenging,LS connection x10 type missions for the vets.

• Like 3

What they really need to do is add, lvl100+ missions. Some really challenging,LS connection x10 type missions for the vets.

Once the fix all the bugs related to these complex missions, I definitely agree. LS Connection bugs out like a third of the time I try to play it. Usually at the hanger, coke won't spawn.

^ THIS. But they need to revamp the gameplay in a huge way before it would work. If Rockstar were to try a mission like this right now, all they'd do is add more objectives (go here, kill this guy, go there, hack that thing, go to the mountains, kill more dudes, head to the pier, collect package, etc), and throw an army of enemies with auto-aim in-between. Oh, and you have to do it all in a vehicle which fails the mission upon destruction.

^ THIS. But they need to revamp the gameplay in a huge way before it would work. If Rockstar were to try a mission like this right now, all they'd do is add more objectives (go here, kill this guy, go there, hack that thing, go to the mountains, kill more dudes, head to the pier, collect package, etc), and throw an army of enemies with auto-aim in-between. Oh, and you have to do it all in a vehicle which fails the mission upon destruction.

Yeah good point. Just adding destinations and the same objectives is stale. Really incorporating the stealth, added vehicles etc. To enhance the missions. Yet a boat, plane , car , bus, helicopter and faggio all in one mission would still be a nice change.

Yeah good point. Just adding destinations and the same objectives is stale. Really incorporating the stealth, added vehicles etc. To enhance the missions. Yet a boat, plane , car , bus, helicopter and faggio all in one mission would still be a nice change.sounds like you want hiests.

sounds like you want hiests.

Nah... Players have been disappointed with every single update so far. No reason to think heists will fare any better. The problem isn't content, it's gameplay. The framework for it is already in place and is unlikely to change. (Gunplay, driving, etc...) And it works all well and good in Campaign because it's mixed together with cut-scenes and cinematic moments. But when you really pay attention, it's extremely simplistic. The same 2 or 3 guns dominate all the others. Same goes for cars and aircraft. No matter what guns or vehicles or missions they add at this point, they will all seem boring to us because they are being dumped on the same, stagnant gameplay. There's been plenty of added content, but absolutely no added gameplay.

I still end up in RR most of the time.

What we need are filters for R* Content and Created Content...R* put a bloody tank icon on the mini-map for the nerfed to pieces tank I have not seen in 2 months yet will not help players enjoy the game more by being able to avoid these ridiculous RP lobbies in Deathmatch/Capture modes and Jumps, Jumps & Jumps in Races.,.

Edited by Relative007

Once the fix all the bugs related to these complex missions, I definitely agree. LS Connection bugs out like a third of the time I try to play it. Usually at the hanger, coke won't spawn.

Never had a problem with that mission in regards to any bugs or glitches.

There's been plenty of added content, but absolutely no added gameplay.

They've added some new missions before on some updates. You could argue that they are "new" gameplay but I'm with you nothing really exciting has been added to enhance what we've had from the beginning.

BLACK DYNAM1TE

After this payout system everyone is doing other missions is great but Everytime when u do quick job or On call you 90% end up in a beginners mission like rank 10 or and below and you play with beginners and pretty much have to carry them for the whole mission.

We need a mission filter so we don't End up in these low ranks missions. Being 300+ I don't want to end up always playing a mission back in rank 20 or 30.

Why are you joining quick jobs? Wheres your crew and friends?

sounds like you want hiests.

Nah... Players have been disappointed with every single update so far.Speak for yourself.......

I know right. I hate getting into a mission that pays me 12k and I can finish it in 2 minutes. They really need to filter that sh*t out cause I hate making money.

Tohru Adachi

It would be a nice addition, maybe then I won't get put In RR every.... Fkin... Time..