GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Matrix in-joke....

Zoots Remuvah

Oh wow, I never noticed and it was right in my face this whole time. xD Good find!

Oh wow, I never noticed and it was right in my face this whole time. xD Good find!

Nice sarcasm you got there. Can i borrow it?

Nice sarcasm you got there. Can i borrow it?

B-but I wasn't being sarcastic. ;-;

Sentinels are those squid-like robots that patrol in the dead human cities and the sewers, Zion is the last human city on earth (Or under the earth. :p) and the oracle is ... Well the oracle.

• Like 8

Furry_Monkey

And when you start the game you are at rank 1, which is like "The One" and 1 (one) is an anagram of Neo!!!!! :O

GTA V *IS* The Matrix!!!

Edited by Furry_Monkey

Care to elaborate?

Zion is where the big annoying dancing/orgy like scene took place which took like 10 minutes to long and ruined 'The Matrix Reloaded'

matrixrave460.jpg

Sentinels are those squid like robots that behave like semen. The machine world's drills penetrated Zion and waves of Sentinels got pumped into Zion.

esc04_matrixRev.jpg

Oracle is that black chainsmoking woman in the Matrix. She smoked so much, that she changed appearance.

oracle.jpg?w=364&h=400

Edited by Ninja_Gear

AgentExeider

And when you start the game you are at rank 1, which is like "The One" and 1 (one) is an anagram of Neo!!!!! :O

GTA V *IS* The Matrix!!!

GTA V is *A* Matrix :O

or really more like The 13th Floor, where you log in and take control of a character in the virtual world. I mean R* did say that the assumption is your character continues to do things while you NOT playing. :panic:

• Like 3

CarimboHanky

GTA V *IS* The Matrix!!!

trying to process all this info...

aaaaaaah!!!!

Exploding-head.gif

• Like 5

Zoots Remuvah

GTA V *IS* The Matrix!!!

Mind freakin' blown..

No wonder this sh*t only came to me when baked...

wtf - how had I not worked this out? It's so obvious (sincere, no sarcasm).

No wonder this sh*t only came to me when baked...

lol this is such a stoned thought hahahahaha
Edited by Mishimotsu

Zoots Remuvah

Care to elaborate?

Zion is where the big annoying dancing/orgy like scene took place which took like 10 minutes to long and ruined 'The Matrix Reloaded'

The Zion scene was only saved by the fact Trinity got her kit off(ish)...

FACT

Furry_Monkey

GTA V *IS* The Matrix!!!

GTA V is *A* Matrix :O

or really more like The 13th Floor, where you log in and take control of a character in the virtual world. I mean R* did say that the assumption is your character continues to do things while you NOT playing. :panic:

Wow. Somebody else watched that film???

Even more mind blowing.

comment_Jxk2LirL49EOyKk43zMEDsbpBM0IUau4

Edited by Furry_Monkey

lazyassedlover

Ubermacht cars are called the Sentinel, Oracle and Zion.

Go figure...

Mia Wallace...is that you?

• Like 1

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

antikristiii

I've been saying it for a while, if tech ever got to the point of the Matrix, Rockstar would be the company to do it.

Edited by antikristiii

Zoots Remuvah

See that's it..

All these 'tards been bitchin' about the lack of heists, when unbeknown to them Rockstar have taken it several generations ahead and are actually plugging us into a Matrixesque world, where we virtually bitch and moan about the lack of heists while they are actually using our negative energy to power the world...

Ironic, I'm a big fan of the matrix films...

..... And I never noticed this.

Shame on me.

/Does facepalm to self

• Like 2

See that's it..

All these 'tards been bitchin' about the lack of heists, when unbeknown to them Rockstar have taken it several generations ahead and are actually plugging us into a Matrixesque world, where we virtually bitch and moan about the lack of heists while they are actually using our negative energy to power the world...

Interestingly, back when I was 10 or 11 and first playing GTA III, even then I thought that GTA had the potential to become the closest thing to a "Real-World" simulator as both the size of the map and detail significantly improved...I am still holding out for some iteration of GTA in the future to almost allow you to jack into a game (I guess a more realistic Virtual Reality)...

Will be interesting to see how long R* can keep producing such expansive maps with at times, incredibly fine detail which is continually improving with successive iterations of the game...not sure how realistic looking will be possible without going to the extent of having to film the game and have some sort of real time rendering of CGI effects so it looks like a Movie.

The future possibilities, mind blown.

Edited by Relative007
  • Like 3

See that's it..

Interestingly, back when I was 10 or 11 and first playing GTA III, even then I thought that GTA had the potential to become the closest thing to a "Real-World" simulator as both the size of the map and detail significantly improved...I am still holding out for some iteration of GTA in the future to almost allow you to jack into a game (I guess a more realistic Virtual Reality)...

Will be interesting to see how long R* can keep producing such expansive maps with at times, incredibly fine detail which is continually improving with successive iterations of the game...not sure how realistic looking will be possible without going to the extent of having to film the game and have some sort of real time rendering of CGI effects so it looks like a Movie.

The future possibilities, mind blown.

They certainly are back on par with GTA3's vehicle driving physics. Maybe next GTA will be another step backwards.

xInfamousRYANx

Ironic, I'm a big fan of the matrix films...

..... And I never noticed this.

Shame on me.

/Does facepalm to self

This me too

Ubermacht cars are called the Sentinel, Oracle and Zion.

Go figure...

Damn, you really are on fire today! Again!

And the developers move like they're in the matrix! :O slow as f*ck! :O IT IS THE MATRIX!

Edited by iTz-JoNeSy