GTA Online + Max Payne 3 Epic Duo Montage Gameplay

HOT_KlMERA

[media='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJYGlwKSbzI[/media]

Loved doing this one *-* I used all old clips except for the cinematic of the woman avatar running. Lol, thanks to LEDDY for helping me out! Shout-out to her! :) I was aiming at a Death/Gothic theme and I came out with this video, which didn't take long to edit. I was also going to throw this with my other GTA V + MP3 montage but decided to split the videos. More on the way! Enjoy!

RavingWithJesus

Max Payne 3 is irrelevant in the forums.

:angry: never

Edited by ajdude1

Maya Echo Visari

I actually really like montages, they're really fun to watch and you can learn a lot from them if they're good montages, especially if there is no editing and the music is of good, (less personal) taste. (A little bit of editing is always okay, imo).

Then there are the montages with waaay too much editing. Montages featuring underground electronic fax machine music, (i.e sounds like robots having sex), particular editing that presents the video as something much more significant and incredible than what it actually is, (attempting to artificially enertain an audience by presenting a lot of editing in it's highlights) did I mention there being too much editing that makes things hard to follow and visually see? I had to watch your video a couple times before I realized your last kill was a tank.. Too much editing OP, but nice try nonetheless.

I'm all like:

Homer+Simpson+Oh+No.jpg

Edited by SevDoggX

[media='']https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJYGlwKSbzI[/media]

Loved doing this one *-* I used all old clips except for the cinematic of the woman avatar running. Lol, thanks to LEDDY for helping me out! Shout-out to her! :) I was aiming at a Death/Gothic theme and I came out with this video, which didn't take long to edit. I was also going to throw this with my other GTA V + MP3 montage but decided to split the videos. More on the way! Enjoy!

No. Not even gonna bother watch it. You're not famous, nobody knows you. Edited by DJ_DC99

Never go full retard.