GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Hydra, Jetpack, Hunter Update

LikableCorn

Hear me out here. Not sure whether this sounds stupid or it's actually pretty smart.

This is what I think about the Hydra, Jetpack, and Hunter.

There has been code found for all these vehicles. I'm thinking there will be an update including all these things.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas came out on the 26th of October 2004, the Hunter, the Hydra, and the Jetpack were all in San Andreas. I believe there will be an update around the 26th of October (possibly the 28th) to celebrate the 10 year anniversary of San Andreas and to bring all these vehicles out.

...so whaddya think?

I honestly believe last gen won't see these vehicles.

Then why put the code in in now? duh.

People don't seem to understand that they don't add coding because they "forgot" about it, they keep adding it for testing and whatnot

Plausible. I'd like to quote you on this but no one will care if you're right or wrong. Sorry, m8. :p

Can't wait to see a prediction actually turn out right, though.

I want the Triple HHH Update: Hunter, Hydra & Heists. I want it now.

*Throws rattle from cot*

On Topic:I would expect a SP DLC on September 17 or thereabouts to commemorate the release of GTA V and a GTA Online DLC on 1st of October.

Edited by Relative007

also another possible : despite fact that lazer jet was featured in trailer , the jet still not on sale . it's most likely prevent player obtaining bigger firepowers

Personally I don't think the jetpack will ever be available online, way to OP.

It's basically a vulnerable plane/helicopter, if it has no weapons that is.

bangbangyouredead

Then why put the code in in now? duh.

Just because it is in the coding does not mean it will be released. Dude, there's several stuff in the coding that we haven't got that probably hasn't been leaked.

Lord_Smasherton

I want the Triple HHH Update: Hunter, Hydra & Heists. I want it now.

*Throws rattle from cot*

On Topic:I would expect a SP DLC on September 17 or thereabouts to commemorate the release of GTA V and a GTA Online DLC on 1st of October.

Baby, what the f*ck are you doing in a cot? Get back in your crib!

• Like 2

Then why put the code in in now? duh.someone obviously hasent played GTA. The devs ALWAYS leave unused code for cut content because it was cut sometime in development. For example, SA had a lot of cut vehicles, where the complete handling code exists like the Deluxo, Stinger, yakuza stinger, and other VC and III vehicles. GTA IV had handling code for planes; no planes exist in any of the episodes. And flying them was awful and very under developed. Those vehicles were most definitely cut, but who knows whether they will be revealed.

Rockstar be like: "k guys from ps3/360, in order to obtain hydra, hunter, and jetpack, you all have to pay and download from PSN. PS4/Xbone users will get it for free through Old San Andreas Update. kthxbye

lazyassedlover

Good idea

but when they don't come out then

somehow it will be R* fault -__-

evc0izr.png

inb4changefontandsize

Thats a good idea but its not all tied together.

I agree maybe a throwback DLC for instance the Hydra, Jetpack and a range of old school clothing

Am I the only one who wants a chainsaw? I miss going around VC chainsawing people, that was fun.

• Like 2

Yeah but If I'm having a battle in the streets with some guy I don't want him running round the corner of a building and flying his ass to the top or something (if its an equip-able item)

himynameisdamien

I couldn't think of anything more lame than a Jetpack. It'd ruin this game so badly.

This is how bullsh*t starts

Now people gonna think "OMG THIS GUY HAS A GREAT POINT, DEFINATLY ON SAN ANDREAS 10 ANNIVERSARY"

Then when nothing happens on that date people will like "f*ck YOU ROCKSTARS YOU LIARS YOU HYPED US UP AND MADE US BELIEVE YOU WERE RELEASE ALL THAT sh*tT AND YOU DIDNT YOU f*ckING LIARS YOU RUINED MY LIFE"

So messege to everyone is

Calm the f*ck down and chill your tits because nothing will happen

• Like 3

Thats a good idea but its not all tied together.

I agree maybe a throwback DLC for instance the Hydra, Jetpack and a range of old school clothing

giphy.gif

Enough with the Hydra already, and I doubt the Jetpack of all things would make an online appearance. Just drop it, damn.

• Like 3
38391_s.gif

You guys are setting yourselves up for disappointment with all of this Hydra and Hunter talk.. stop. Lol

EDIT: Forget about these aerial things if you're thinking about a San Andreas 10th anniversary DLC. What we really need are low riders with hydraulics, Families, Vagos, and Ballas gear, NOS, surface-to-air missile launcher, race cars, gambling, gyms, basketball, etc.

Edited by SirMichaelRocks23
  • Like 2

Exactly. All that is needed is a sniper on the Mazebank roof :).

Has everyone forgotten about the Hangar 13 update trademark thing?

I suspect that is the "Trevor" DLC that was found