Golf Needs A Vote Kick Option

Ghoffman9

Ever encounter players who join and just try to make the game miserable for everyone else? They fling their balls way off course, into trees, and out of the court entirely and are not even trying to win? They swing over and over until the game basically forces them to stop when they are 5 over par or so. With each turn they take a good 2 - 5 minutes until the game forcefully gives someone else a turn, which adds up and makes the game go ten times longer.

Other times they wait until right before the timer runs out before they swing to make the others wait even longer. The game of which gives you a whole minute to do your swing.

Normally when players do this kind of griefing behavior you can just kick them out, but not in golf. You have no power in removing griefers and the general assortment of douchbags from the game. Forcing you to wait, and making the game go as long as an hour.

What are your thoughts? Does the golf minigame need a vote kick option to keep those pesky griefers from ruining the fun of everyone else in the game?

• Like 1

Maya Echo Visari

I.. honestly didn't even know that people still played golf.

The only time I play golf is with friends, so I would see no need for it, but if you're playing with a group of complete randoms, then obviously, something like this should be implemented so that one jerkoff doesn't ruin the game for the rest.

Just be glad you don't have to use a golf cart to go from one drive to the next, you know? lol.

Golf would just become absolute chaos with the addition of caddies. 'Might be fun though too.

Edited by SevDoggX

go to the player in question in the pause menu. I'm pretty sure there's a vote to kick option there.

Can't you just quit game ? I can understand people being bothered about combat related stats but if it's a choice of take an hour to play a game that makes your blood boil or have loss counter increase by one and find someone who will give a happy competitive gaming experiance

Defender1904

Do people still play golf and tennison online, I've tried it a few times Nd couldn't find anyone to join!

they think it's fun and that no one cares which isn't true because there are hundreds of videos online whether it's forza 4 or call of duty or grand theft auto 5 with someone talking about a troll doing exactly what they were doing. it's bs, are people this stupid? why would you do that, I've only had one person doing what your explaining in a public game of golf, and it was horrible. How could he think this was fun? I met someone who didn't know the difference between carbon fiber and DIAMOND PLATE STEEL. The world is full of stupid people.

ANYWAY, yes, they need to make a feature where you can kick assholes (can I say that?) like that out of the game. D:

Can't you just quit game ? I can understand people being bothered about combat related stats but if it's a choice of take an hour to play a game that makes your blood boil or have loss counter increase by one and find someone who will give a happy competitive gaming experiance

The problem as stated here already is that hardly anyone plays golf, and it takes A LOT of effort to fill up a lobby. I hate to have all that waiting be for nothing.

Anyone reading this who plays on the weekends. Send me a friend request. I'm up for full games. Tennis, golf, or darts.

Edited by KevinthePRF