Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,694 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

radd_bro

What other games do you play? BESIDES GTA!

Vaulttec

Mainly fallout 4 some harken and Neverwinter.

Tacymist

Just Fallout and since mods are on console I'll probably be playing this for the next few years.

EddyTheRepublicanFury

Battlefield 4, GTA V and TF2. Waiting to BF1 to come.

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

i started again playing oldies on ps3

metal gear solid 3 and 4, all call of duties ranging from cod4 to mw2, batman arkham asylum and arkham city,,....

Tigereyesxx

The Division took me away from GTAO after 3 years ,the World supersedes LS ,and the fighting is mind blowing,with very active AI. Only other game was Fallout4 ,which again is out of this world....

Efreet

Barely anything. My interest has become so narrow that I only look for franchises with a high production value. Rockstar and Naughty Dog are two examples of developers whose products I'm always looking forward to experience. This means that I'm into whatever R* has established (e.g. Red Dead and Max Payne) and ND's Uncharted which is no longer going to have more games in the future. 2K's Mafia is another franchise that I play. Kojima's Metal Gear, but there will be no more of it.

As you can see, my interest is very limited and I'm not into first person shooters, horror, fantasy, racing, sport and role-playing games. This explains why my console (PS4 now) might keep collecting dust for long months or even a year until I boot it up again to play something that's worth my time and which I can have fun with.

Edited by Jabalous

Sallan

KOF '97-'98, TES Oblivion-Skyrim, and Space Station 13.

Edited by Sallan

Darkshadows

Barely anything. My interest has become so narrow that I only look for franchises with a high production value. Rockstar and Naughty Dog are two examples of developers whose products I'm always looking forward to experience. This means that I'm into whatever R* has established (e.g. Red Dead and Max Payne) and ND's Uncharted which is no longer going to have more games in the future. 2K's Mafia is another franchise that I play. Kojima's Metal Gear, but there will be no more of it.

As you can see, my interest is very limited and I'm not into first person shooters, horror, fantasy, racing, sport and role-playing games. This explains why my console (PS4 now) might keep collecting dust for long months or even a year until I boot it up again to play something that's worth my time and which I can have fun with.

I thought i was the only one in that situation! i see other kids at school talking about new games which are crap for my taste. I would love to play Cyberpunk 2077 though

What other games i play besides GTA? right now i only play Bully with the fight club mod when i'm bored or i can't play GTA

Algonquin Assassin

Not including other open world games I'm huge car/racing nut. Forza, Gran Turismo etc. Just got F1 2016 on PS4. Absolutely love it.

It's so awesome they brought career mode back. In the older games I always made up guys to be relatives of famous F1 legends. My current driver is the hypothetical son of Nigel Mansell. His name is David.:D

I also like playing interactive dramas and other sports games like NBA, NFL and so on. I don't watch them though lol.

Osho

I love various fan-made modifications, RPGs ( turn based / old school ), tactical and strategy games ( too many to list here ) when not playing open world games like GTA.

Recently completed testing out Gothic 2 - Requiem mod and on my playthrough with Hidden & Dangerous 2 currently. Later I'm planning to start Sacred 2.

bigraj

Currently, the games in regular rotation are: No Man's Sky, Skyrim, Madden '12, Fallout 4

Less often: Elder Scrolls Online, Shadow of the Colossus, Last of Us (finally started it), Neverwinter, The Witcher III

Still have to finish a bunch of games.

Watain

Back in the days of Xbox 360, I pretty much played everything, especially sandbox-style games. GTA IV, Red Dead Redemption and Saints Row 2 were my favorites, but I also liked Deus Ex: Human Revolution, Bulletstorm, Gears of War (series), Left 4 Dead, etc. I really miss those days.

More recently, I got a PS4 almost two years ago and I have mostly played GTA V (though I'm kind of disappointed with it, compared to previous installments) and The Witcher 3, which is absolutely amazing! The Witcher 3 really takes the cake as the best current-gen game, in my opinion. I have a few other games as well, but overall I feel like the current gen has been rather weak game-wise. Few games have been interesting, and even fewer have been great. The sh*ttiest game I've played on PS4 so far is Destiny, which was a real disappointment.

Since I'm so disappointed with the current-gen consoles, I decided to buy myself a new gaming PC like two weeks ago and convert back to PC gaming (something I haven't really done since 2007-08). My girlfriend plays a lot of WoW, so she got me to jump on that train, too. I guess I will head onto Guild Wars 2 and stuff, as well.

Edited by Watain

Journey_95

Games with good stories and characters. RPG's provide that often (see Bioware games or games from CDPR etc.) and its overall my favourite genre.

nargris

Depends on what takes my fancy at the time. Currantly playing fallout 4 and picked up the ps4 copy of max payne.

I can honestly say i haven't been of gta for at least a month now. The stunt stuff kept me entertained for a week or so but once the 'OOOH SHINY!' effect wears off it was all abit meh.

I also still jump on NMS for hour long stints every now and then but i dont play much else atm. Still the next few months have some good looking games coming out so i should be well entertained.

Edited by nargris

pulpfriction

The batman games and off road racing games primarily.

Spookyh9

I've been playing DOOM (2016) and I have Alekhine's Gun but I haven't really played it yet. Just can't get into it. :/

My nephew bought the new Guitar Hero (maybe its Rock Band?) for his xbox 1 but he hasn't asked me to play....yet.

LaBombaRomba

I have been playing around in GTA V playing around with my reshade settings, i have been playing Skyrim, and finally, returning every now and then to forza motorsport 4 for a quick skid or 2, but once i pick up forza horizon 3, don't think i'll be on it very much, if not, at all.

Niobium

HITMAN, but that's when i have time to play

Coleco

At the moment:

Forza Horizon 3

Overwatch

No Man's Sky

The Crew

Star Wars Battlefront

Possibly a bit of DOOM and Battlefield 1 soon as well.

Uhhh... also some Atari VCS games too, like Pitfall, Ms. Pac Man and Plaque Attack :D

Neon_Dreaming

I'm a big fan of the Yakuza franchise. I have Yakuza 3 and 4 for the ps3. Great games imo, had a lot of fun and put a lot of hours into them. It doesn't look like Yakuza 5 or Zero will be released outside Japan though so that is unfortunate. It's annoying knowing that Yakuza 5 and Zero are out there but I won't get to play them.

You can probably get Yakuza 3 and 4 pretty cheap at the moment if anybody is interested, they are the kind of games that you will either love or hate though, at least that's how I view them anyway. If anybody is thinking of buying them and wants to know more about them feel free to ask me.

Edited by Neon_Dreaming

Austin5098765

Xbox 360

Midnight Club LA

Burnout Paradise

Guitar Hero 3

Test Drive Unlimited 2

Minecraft

Halo 3

Halo Reach

Halo 4

L.A Noire

WWE 2K16

Mafia 2

D¡rt:Showdown

Deus Ex:Human Revolution

World Of Tanks

DS

Call Of Duty MW

Call Of Duty BO

Pokemon Rumble World

Luigi's Mansion

New super Mario Bros 2

Monster Jam:Path Of Destruction

PS2

Need For Speed:Carbon

Need For Speed:Pro Street

Need For Speed:Hot Pursuit 2

Guitar Hero 2

Guitar Hero:Rocks The 80's

Guitar Hero:Aerosmith

Guitar Hero

WWE SVR 2007

WwE SVR 2010

WWE Smackdown! VS Raw

Juiced

Juiced 2:Hot Import Nights

Test Drive

Tony Hawk's Pro skater 3

Monster Jam

God Of War 2

Midnight Club 3:Dub Edition

Midnight Club:Street Racing

Ford Racing 2

Ford Racing 3

Tourist Trophy

Gran Turismo 4

Gran Turismo 3

Indiana Jones & The staff of kings

DT Racer (Possibly Imported from japan)

Wii

Wiisports

Need For Speed:Nitro

New Super Mario Bros Wii

Mario Kart Wii

Original Xbox

MX:Unleashed

Legends Of WrestLing

Sega GT2002

Crash N Burn

Need For Speed:Most Wanted (2005)

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2005

Project Gotham racing

ATV Quad power racing 2

Ford VS Chevy

Ralli Sport Challenge

PSX

Silent Hill

Duke Nukem:Time To Kill

XenoGears

Threads Of Fate

Front Mission 3

Chocobo Racing

Area 51

ATV:Quad Power Racing

Croc:Legend Of the gibbos

Dead or alive

The dukes of Hazzard:Racing for home

Deathtrap dungeon

Parasite Eve

Gran Turismo

Gran Turismo 2

Hot Wheels:Turbo Racing

Jeremy Mcgrath Super cross 1998

Hot shots golf 2

Monopoly

Nascar Racing

Need For Speed 2

Need For Speed:High Stakes

NHL Face Off 1999

Rayman

Reel Fishing

Ridge Racer

Ridge Racer Revolution

R4

Road Rash 3D

San Francisco Rush:Extreme Racing

Sled Storm

WWF SmackDown!

WWF SmackDown!2:Know Your role

Polaris Snocross

South Park chef's love shack

South Park rally

Spyro

Star wars rebel assault

test drive 4

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater

Turbo Prop Racing

Vagrant Story

WWF War Zone

Driver

why did you start this thread?

this is dumb.

the entire GTA Gaming forum is for people to talk about everything besides GTA.

if you want to know what other games people are playing, just read any of the other threads in this forum.

READ DAMNIT READ

Tigereyesxx

Currently playing Mafia 3 with the season pass, also Ghost Recon Wildlands, both games are good enough to keep me away from GTA...

LiangHuBBB

mainly HS and Tekken 7 these days

APB

Fired up NFS Pro Street recently, forgot how great of a game it was.

Mainly play Action RPGs, Simulators and Racing games, Fallout, Elder Scrolls, NFS, Crew, etc.

B Dawg

Road Redemption, Killing Floor 1 & 2, Payday: The Heist, Fistful Of Frags, Brutal Legend, Payday: The Heist, Hatred, Postal.

Edited by B Dawg

Ertan Soner

Far cry series, Nfs mw 2005, Half Life series, Ac4 and chronicles, Timeshift, Crysis

Edited by Ertan Soner

Am Shaegar

Arx Fatalis - The atmosphere, sense of freedom and unique design makes it my favorite RPG so far. Currently playing ELEX, which'll take, at least, a month to complete, and then there are games like SA, Mafia 1, System Shock 2, H&D 2, Ghost Recon: Heroes Unleashed Mod, RtCW, Far Cry 2, etc that I have been playing ever since they were released.

TheOneLibertonian

First of all, I love games that feature great stories, characters, and dialogue. Games like The Witcher 3, Fallout New Vegas, early Assassin's Creed games, Red Dead Redemption, and many more. Also as a car enthusiast and motorsport fanatic, I obviously play racing games like the ever so popular Gran Turismo and Forza Motorsport together with the Codemasters F1 games, and hardcore sims like Project CARS, and Assetto Corsa. I mostly play F1 2017 these days though, whether do 100% Career Mode races, or League Racing online.

ProKiller93

emulators

scalliano

Mainly 2D shooters.

And classic DOOM.