GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Personal Plate not appearing?

Vahlstrom

I have had the personal customized plate on all my cars since the game came out, via the iFruit app, but after the recent update, all my cars have a random license number, I've tried re-purchasing all the personal plates but after I quit online and come back, they reset again, please help!

Yeah it's happening to cars in people's second garage.

It's a known bug, and it'll keep happening until they fix it, so don't spend anymore money trying to fix it until it's patched.

Yeah it's happening to cars in people's second garage.

It's a known bug, and it'll keep happening until they fix it, so don't spend anymore money trying to fix it until it's patched.

Okay, thanks for the reply

Same issue here, don't buy the plate. If you want it on the car you're driving go into plates hover over custom back out go to windows hover over any for a second go back to plates and it should have a check next to custom plate. Just select to update plate. It will reset when you leave though.

Just bumping this - I know it's a little thing, but I like my personal plates and I'm kind of sh*tty about the $6K it's going to cost me (not to mention the $6K to put them on in the first place).

dale3fan4life00

I emailed rockstar support on this issue but wanted to know if this has happened to anyone else. I play the story mode and i have my customized plates in the ifruit app as i wanted them in the game but the primary car for Franklin doesnt show up and it has whatever the default plates are for the cars for michael and franklin instead. Rockstar has told me how to uninstall and reinstall the game data for the ps3 but hasn't been able to say for definite what causes the custom plates to show up as it does in the app. Also when i unlink and relink the gamertag to my sc account that hasnt helped. Anyone else have this much frustration to get their plates and cars to align in the ifruit app?

Edited by dale3fan4life00

dale3fan4life00

So I heard from Rockstar and they told me how to fix my plates not being right but without Franklin's buffalo bravado I can't exactly fix my plates not being personalized right? Is anyone else having this problem in story mode? I messed up one other time on my game and accidentally deleted the saved games portion instead of just the utilities.