3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Chimpso

Chimpso plays his old missions

Chimpso

So, I've been gone for a long time, and I haven't made any missions in an even longer time. I thought that since it seems as if I'll be back to designing soon, I should go back and play some of my old missions, as well as talk a bit about my time here back in 2010-11.

So, here we are, a good half-hour of me playing my own old missions. Enjoy! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPodJAZ9NM

Revolver1

You'll stay and design some new missions right?

Chimpso

You'll stay and design some new missions right?

Probably. No promises, but we'll see.

Juice the Joos

That was a great half an hour.

Hope to see you back in designing.

Curtis

Nice. i watched 15 minutes of it and then i wanted to download it myself. but there's a slight problem with the site so i'll wait, pretty epic though.

Rytuklis

So, I've been gone for a long time, and I haven't made any missions in an even longer time. I thought that since it seems as if I'll be back to designing soon, I should go back and play some of my old missions, as well as talk a bit about my time here back in 2010-11.

So, here we are, a good half-hour of me playing my own old missions. Enjoy! If you've got any questions, feel free to ask. :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcPodJAZ9NM

Chimpso, I'd love to have you as a voice actor for Episodes from Vice City. Can you skype me at rliaucys?

Curtis

--Youtube--

Chimpso, I'd love to have you as a voice actor for Episodes from Vice City. Can you skype me at rliaucys?

Voice acting in DYOM missions? that'd be a good use of SD files i guess.

Alan Eastwood

Good old missions back in the day.

Tohka Yatogami

Heck! I still remember back in the days that this, "mission pack" gave me interest and inspiration to start designing. Once again, you motivated me.

The Odyssey

Nice commentary. I reckon you should join the DYOM TV Crew, and voice a character in Rytuklis' MP, as he mentioned before. You'd suit it.

Chimpso

Thank you for the offer, but I'm not really a voice actor. XD You could probably find people far better than me to do it here.

Heck! I still remember back in the days that this, "mission pack" gave me interest and inspiration to start designing. Once again, you motivated me.

I'm glad to hear that, thank you. ^^ It is primarily playing other people's missions and having that fuel a desire to make your own that attracts most people to this mod.

Nice commentary. I reckon you should join the DYOM TV Crew, and voice a character in Rytuklis' MP, as he mentioned before. You'd suit it.

The DYOM TV crew seems like a good idea, though I don't really have the software for editing anything at the moment. I'm definitely interested though, I'll drop a comment there soon.

Curtis

if all missions were like this(english, with good grammar) the world would be a better place. now i mostly see spanish/french missions and missions with some or many spelling errors. not all missions with spelling errors are bad but it's hard to read them.

Edited by RandomStunt

Doublepulse

Awesome commentary! Great to see you coming back to DYOM. I am still active a bit, just not as much as I used to, but I'm making my come back again after 3-4 months of silence :D

I remember SAPD chronicles, it was a awesome MP. You were one of the designers that inspired me to create good environments. It was you, who inspired me in creating great environments, LnD got me into designing, and Jimmy Leppard who inspired me into creating great stories.

If you have a skype, you should definitely add me so I can add you to the DYOM chat. We need some new life into it. Haha

Chevy Wolfs

Wow! Good to have some good Dyom'er back. Welcome back! I never played your missions/mission packs, but heck, looks like I might try.

Revolver1

Just watched, finally (hope I'm not too late), it was awesome. I love the way how you comment stuffs, they are funny and all.

Plus, I really admire how you find putting objects in missions is enjoyable. For me they aren't, very time consuming and all that.

And, is it too late to ask for commentaries on my MP? I know it's not finished and all, getting no motivation at the moment and too much focus with reviews and such. But perhaps, I'll find motivation again if my MP is reviewed.

Thanks in advanced.

Edited by Revolver1