GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Unable to sell Entity

Lukejaii

So I decided to finally sell my entity, only to find I can't. Anyone know why this is?

You have to drive it into Alamo Sea, you will find a LSC there where you will be given money if you sell cars

The game is reminding you that the Entity is much too cool to sell. I'd try listening to it.

38391_s.gif

You need to provide more information if you want help. I assume you tried selling it at Los Santos Customs. Did it say anything like, "We don't need any cars right now?" If so, then you sold too many cars at the moment and need to wait for the cooldown period.

You need to provide more information if you want help. I assume you tried selling it at Los Santos Customs. Did it say anything like, "We don't need any cars right now?" If so, then you sold too many cars at the moment and need to wait for the cooldown period.

There is no option to sell the car at all.

The game is reminding you that the Entity is much too cool to sell. I'd try listening to it.

Edited by The7thOne

j4hhYw6.png

There is no option to sell the car at all.

It's either a glitch within the game or your Entity is somehow modded and perhaps the game recognises it.

Could be a glitch regarding the new Duplicated adder detection or something, based on that there is no sell option just like peoples duplicated adders.

I have 5 cars like this and only 1 used in any kind of glitch like dead hookers, the rest all bought through normal channels but have had custom crew colours, yet some others are fine but they are low end.

Very strange.

KornbreadMaf1a

Because you duplicated it?

Nope, original entity from the first month or two.That's probably the issue right there. You used to not be able to sell high end vehicles and I've noticed if I bought one pre the patch that allowed us to sell high end vehicles those cars are unsellable.
  • Like 3

Because you duplicated it?

Nope, original entity from the first month or two.
That's probably the issue right there. You used to not be able to sell high end vehicles and I've noticed if I bought one pre the patch that allowed us to sell high end vehicles those cars are unsellable.

I thought that at first, but the option to sell has always been there up until this patch.

I've taken several of my cars to see if they were worth selling money wise recently and didnt get an option to sell any of them. B4 you ask, I've never glitched anything. got some cash in billionaire days which was taken back. thats it.

I don't know what it is but it's saved me a fortune by not buying most of the new DLC cause I couldn't raise the dosh by selling some cars (and no not 1 is a adder/super lol). After playing with the vehicles in SP I'm sorta glad I can't sell them at the mo but I hope it's just a glitch or something with R* and they would become sellable again sometime soon.

Crunch McThornbody

The hotfix that prevented people from selling duplicated cars from the hooker glitch has also taken away the sell option on 3 cars I bought in January.

I've no intention of selling them, I just don't like the fact that they f*cked up the hotfix - what else are they going to break for everyone when another money making glitch turns up?

The hotfix that prevented people from selling duplicated cars from the hooker glitch has also taken away the sell option on 3 cars I bought in January.

I've no intention of selling them, I just don't like the fact that they f*cked up the hotfix - what else are they going to break for everyone when another money making glitch turns up?

At least Im not alone. I havent tried all my cars. just 4 and they are all cars I've had a long while. So im in same boat as you. Not a happy solution by any means but a problem shared is one halved and all that jazz lol

According to hooker user, an Entity can't pick up one. LOL.

I still remember someone posted it here before.

Ziggy_Ivanhoe

I have the same problem with my Stinger GT and Akuma. Tried to sell both but no sell option exists and I never glitched cars at all. Seems to have something to do with when you bought the cars vs what Rockstar changed with the hotfix to end the hooker glitch. My gt was bought a long as time ago, like in December I think. Now I can't get my Classic Coq :cry: I can however, sell my Dubsta 6x6 and other cars bought recently.

Can't sell cars bought before 1.06.

Are you sure? I've sold cars that I've had from 1.06 after it. I'm sure they fixed that glitch.

I can't sell my bison. What this tells me is their adder bond fix will be removed eventually. When that happens I'm cashing out all 5.5 million worth.

trippy bongos

If you bought it before the patch in which they have given people the option to sell high-end cars,you can't sell it.You can only sell cars bought after that patch

Edited by trippy bongos

If you bought it before the patch in which they have given people the option to sell high-end cars,you can't sell it.You can only sell cars bought after that patch

Has anyone actually confirmed this? As far as I can tell its hearsay, because before this patch I had the option to sell, and have sold cars from before 1.06.

The game recognizes your error before you make it. Just be happy that the mechanic npc at the lsc doesn't reach out of your TV and slap you upside the head for even thinking about it.

The game recognizes your error before you make it. Just be happy that the mechanic npc at the lsc doesn't reach out of your TV and slap you upside the head for even thinking about it.

Zentorno master race