Could vlad be?

El Tigre chino

El Tigre chino

Look im new and i don't know if this is already a thing but i recently replayed gta 4 paying close attention to detail in story and as i went farther in something i have never thought is could Vlad be the father of roman unnamed child ?because he did had sex Mallorie because Vlad promised to settle Roman's debts if she slept with him ( which is a horrible excuse IMO). And when i hanging out with roman while on way to a bar he said something along the line " women keep throwing them self at him but loves mallorie this could imply that Mallorie and Roman have not yet started having sex, or that Mallorie is withholding sex from Roman can you find more evidences to prove this right?

The Gardener

This is a very interesting theory. It seems like one that would be popular but I've never bumped into one.

One of the first things I look at is how long the events of GTA 4 last. Supposedly the entire story takes place in the Autumn of 2008. I don't believe this at all, there's no way so much could happen over just three months.

In TBoGT, many of the songs in the game are actually from 2009. The game was released in late 2009, but the story takes place during the same time as GTA 4. This could be nothing, but it hints at GTA 4 actually ending in 2009. We didn't see Christmas or New Years or whatever but they weren't needed to develop the story. If this isn't to be believed, TBoGT would become to first game to contain songs that didn't exist during the year the story is supposedly set in, as far as I can remember.

Now if we consider that GTA starts in September or October of 2008 and ends in January or February of 2009, then it's a bit unlikely that Vlad is the father. Mallorie doesn't admit to being pregnant until the very ending of the story. Vlad would have been killed in October or November. Mallorie would be four or five months pregnant by the end of the story. Roman or any of her friends surely would have noticed way before? My guess is she's no more than a month pregnant, having been knocked up when Roman got too horny while helping Mallorie plan the wedding.

Regarding Roman and Mallorie not having sex, I doubt this. I think they do have sex, but seeing as Roman is horny as f*ck, they're not having enough to please Roman so he falls to his "urges".

Mallories also a smart girl. She would have most likely used some sort of protection or done her best to avoid getting pregnant.

• Like 2

waaa waaaa you f*cking yokel i didn't ask for a sh*tty diaper maybe our whole yokel family walks around in a sh*tty diaper but that's now how i do things here waaa waaaa

/GlopkIG.gif

El Tigre chino

I thought it be more plausible because she could depend on niko financially being hes a big time criminal and its true if deal is chosen. Could she depend roman who own a taxi depot ? anyway it was just a thought .

That doesn't seem to be a bad theory. I had never really thought of that.

Cheers.

universetwisters

Damn, nice theory. I never thought about that though it seems quite interesting

sTgL5iS.png

Harwood Butch3r
baby2.gif

My photoshop skills fail (because I have none), but I believe it to be true.

Drunken Cowboy

And; despite appearences, they still named it "Kate".

• Like 2
Untitled-2.gif

http://s15.postimg.org/ryfdpvl8b/baby2.gif

PAINT! - Because Photoshop is for pussies. :pp

Never really thought of that. Good theory, OP!

L14jr3P.png

waaa waaa you tell this f*cking yokel if he doesn't stop asking for my animal crackers i'll chop his head off and put a film of it on the internet waaa waaa

/GlopkIG.gif

and then he said the baby had problems with its chromosones and it's a miracle it survived birth than i'm all like it's a miracle i survived seeing a picture of your bab- ENOUGH E-f*ckING-NOUGH

/GlopkIG.gif

I belive Vlad and mallorie were sleeping together, but as it was previously pointed out, mallorie was a smart girl. Protection is probably being used at that time.

As for too much happens for 3 months? Really? I thought the whole thing took about 1 month (about the total in game time it took for me to finish it). So I'm not sure about the whole cant be Vlads due to a long time idea.

Its a very good theory and definatly something suited to this game's tone, but if it was Vlads and think Mallorie would know and be completely honest with Roman.

Now my question is, did she tell Roman is wasn't his and he took a "I'll still raise it as my own because were married now and that happened in the past" approch to it? He was an optimist afte all

• 4 years later...

She could have hid the pregnancy the entire time for my friends and family ashamed of having a pregnancy as a one-night stand and Roman would have been heartbroken at a found out so no I don't think

Just now, Len1986 said:

I believe Vlad might be the father Mallory was embarrassed and she was Lie to Roman to protect him from heartbreak further than he already was in I also believe Vlad sabotage any contraceptives that she would use or he would use when mallorie realized what he had done she can never tell Roman the truth is would just break his hot regardless of how much romantic he is

Copcaller

I've heard the theory before but I like to think the baby is of bellic stock. I just love the idea of uncle niko

Cheatz/Trickz
On 5/8/2019 at 9:29 PM, Len1986 said:

She could have hid the pregnancy the entire time for my friends and family ashamed of having a pregnancy as a one-night stand and Roman would have been heartbroken at a found out so no I don't think

It’s impossible. Vlad is killed way too soon into GTA IV’s story and Mallorie is only pregnant at the end of it, which happens over several months. It’s implausible that she had been pregnant the whole time and one: didn’t tell Roman, and two: wasn’t showing at all. 

• Like 1