GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Coquette Classic

Skypouncer

I can't seem to find this information, so I thought I would come here for some community help, if you like. :)

I have a question regarding the Coquette Classic car, I am aware that there are 2 variants of this car. One is a hard top, and one is topless. So in relation to the topless model, does this have a soft roof that comes up or does it just have no top?

Thanks

~Sam

What would be the point of the hard top version if the topless one would have a soft roof that comes up? So I don't think it does

While I haven't tested this because this DLC didn't meet my taste and I did not bother turning my 360 for it, I'm not 100% sure of my information so don't quote me for that

What would be the point of the hard top version if the topless one would have a soft roof that comes up? So I don't think it does

While I haven't tested this because this DLC didn't meet my taste and I did not bother turning my 360 for it, I'm not 100% sure of my information so don't quote me for that

Sentinal and Tornado have hardtop and convertible versions with working tops. Variety is the spice of life

And even though already answered, with the Classic if you get a topless one, there is no working top. Open air only (and with a save editor there have been 2 other varations so far found. One with no roof, rear section, and quarter panels and a hardtop with the topless decklid and stock roll bars visable through the back window)

oleg_aka_djmeg

Sentinal and Tornado have hardtop and convertible versions with working tops. Variety is the spice of life

And even though already answered, with the Classic if you get a topless one, there is no working top. Open air only (and with a save editor there have been 2 other varations so far found. One with no roof, rear section, and quarter panels and a hardtop with the topless decklid and stock roll bars visable through the back window)

sentinEl.

Its as topless as a stripper in a saturday night

And every other night he/she happens to be working.

They shouldve made it a hardtop convertible like the carbonizzare but I don't think they had that kind of technology back then so maybe that's why? Idk..

jakebehnke21

They shouldve made it a hardtop convertible like the carbonizzare but I don't think they had that kind of technology back then so maybe that's why? Idk..

I give you...the 1957 Ford Fairlane Skyliner

1957-ford-fairlane-skyliner-08651.jpg

• Like 1

Yup then I'm definitely wrong here lol

that car is sexy af I wish the tornado in game had this feature.

sentinEl.On my phone, spellcheck is an idiot and I'm too lazy to pay atention to what it does. You should see some of the stuff it feels like changing...