GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

endless gta online loading screen but only with account linked.

AgentExeider
Go to solution Solved by AgentExeider,

AgentExeider

I am having an issue where when trying to get into GTA online, the loading screen becomes endless and you just sit there.

I've rebooted the xbox several times, rebooted by router and modem, checked ports and IP settings on the box, cleared the cache, deleted the title update and flight school DLC and redownloaded several times either from the Xbox Marketplace AND the Xbox Games Store IN game.

I've downloaded it in different order, either the TU first then the DLC, or DLC first THEN the TU.

I could NOT get in game until I unlinked by Social Club account from my game.

If I relink my account then change session or leave GTA Online and come back, it goes into an endless load screen, everytime.

Is ANYONE else having this issue?

-AE

Not me but other people yes.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202793063-Being-Stuck-on-Load-Screen-When-Entering-GTA-Online

R* even made a support article about it. If nothing in there is relevant, I'd "Clear the System Cache" (does not require anything to be reinstalled) to check it isn't that.

Edited by SpidersWeb

AgentExeider

Not me but other people yes.

https://support.rockstargames.com/hc/en-us/articles/202793063-Being-Stuck-on-Load-Screen-When-Entering-GTA-Online

R* even made a support article about it. If nothing in there is relevant, I'd "Clear the System Cache" (does not require anything to be reinstalled) to check it isn't that.

did that

AgentExeider

Ok I have tried everything I could think of and it is definitely something wrong with the 4 Integrity Way apartments, because I was able to spawn in my other property with the account linked and it was fine. but when I try to enter the 4 Integrity Way apartment, either the garage or the apartment front door, I get stuck in the animation for it

• Solution
AgentExeider

I have figured out what the issue is, it's the car emblems, when the account is linked the emblems on the car's in garage try to load, and somehow that is causing issues with the garage/apartment system

SOLUTION: Remove the Emblems,

1) Have the player log in with their account unlinked
2) have them go to their garage or call for a vehicle and take it to Los Santos Customs, goto the Respray Option-> Crew Emblem and remove it
3) Drive back to the garage
4) Have the player get into each subsequent vehicle and drive it out of the garage, pull a U-turn and bring it back into the garage (once you remove it from the first vehicle at LSC, all you have to do for each vehicle after that is drive it out and back in.)
5) repeat Step 4 till every car the player owns has done this.
6) Have them Go back to Story mode and relink their account, either in game or on the website, and have them log back in.

They should be able to now have their account linked, able to go online and be able to go into and out of their garage/apartment.