GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Got reported because my icon didn't show up as "passive mode&#

Thelankymidget

Thelankymidget

So last night there was two tanks destory everyone who even tried leaving in there bestra but I was running around in passive mode and they shot me a few times then they shouted over the mic how I'm a hacker etc Should I be worried?

And someone did point out that my icon was just normal as well.

You got yelled at by two bitches in tanks who are so terrible at this game they can't even fight without a tank, I'd be more worried about the world spontaneously combusting than two griefers reporting me.

That's absolutely ridiculous. R* looks over reports. If they see you enabling passive mode, there should be no worries.

j4hhYw6.png

I've encountered this several time's as well recently. It's particularly irritating for the person not in passive mode because you can't see if they are about to pull out a gun again and shoot you.

Rockstar is more concerned with getting rid of people who use exploits/mods and grief other players. They will be able to see if you are cheating or not. I've been accused of cheating before and reported a few times. Nothing happened to me. I wouldn't worry

I've been reported tons of times because I was hacking and modding... When in reality all I did was kill someone off the radar.

Nothing has happened, so I wouldn't worry.

Edited by Choppers

Homemade Dynamite

I was reported once because some guy thought I was glitching because he couldn't see me when he my icon on his radar (I had a bounty). He didn't know of a little thing called "flying above the clouds with a helicopter".

So last night there was two tanks destory everyone who even tried leaving in there bestra but I was running around in passive mode and they shot me a few times then they shouted over the mic how I'm a hacker etc Should I be worried?

And someone did point out that my icon was just normal as well.

I can confirm this, this must be a new glitch but me and a few friend were messing around inside Micheal's house. I was trying to shoot one but I couldn't. He said he was in passive but on the minimap he was not. I got mad and tried to blow him up with an RPG but killed myself instead. As soon as I died, it showed up that he was in passive on the minimap, and when I respawned, he was in passive.

Nope. You shouldn't be worried. I seen plenty of people in passive mode but shows it as normal on map. That's when I think they learned their lesson.

SecretDonkey14

This has been happening for months. I think it's just more often than before since 1.16. Hopefully it will get R* to fix it (and if we are lucky make passive mode work properly while they are at it)