2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Next Generation Of the creation system

Ag3ofLive

As we all know r* gave us a creation feature, but it's not as awesome as we want it to be. I constantly see people complain about the clothes/vehicles r* puts out, which leads me to this. What if R* let us create our own aircraft and clothing and guns. It would help them out a lot with future projects, this way instead of being constantly disappointed we could be the makers of our own content!

This could possibly be a ps4/xb1/pc exclusive.

How about if we fix that #*(*#&*( emblem creator first?

So you'd rather have a better emblem creator than a new game play changing feature?

Emblem creator is just a simple little logo,

How about if we fix that #*(*#&*( emblem creator first?

So you'd rather have a better emblem creator than a new game play changing feature?

Actually, with what we have been getting, I thought it might be a small step for R* before they overhauled/added features to the content creator.

This pains me to say this... but only the PC edition will make this idea possible. Not by Rockstar, but community built programs or modifications.

• Like 1

Yes to clothes, but thats pretty much it. Building cars, or planes isn't right for this game and doesn't fit in imo.

Customisation does need improvements but this isn't it.

What's better a more detailed emblem on an already in game rip off or a crappy looking emblem on beautifully designed car?

I personally would like the opportunity to design a new car for a class of Rockstar's choice (Super's being the most uncommon choice), If they let the public design a Sports car or coupe my suggestion would be an up to date version of the SA Jester, MKIV Supra ftw.

Edited by BigJoe_1
  • Like 2

Not A Nice Person

Only on the PC version., It would be cool if we got custom shops like a clothing creator like in LBP but knowing R* it won't happen.

So we have to depend on modders to make it.

What's better a more detailed emblem on an already in game rip off or a crappy looking emblem on beautifully designed car?

I personally would like the opportunity to design a new car for a class of Rockstar's choice (Super's being the most uncommon choice), If they let the public design a Sports car or coupe my suggestion would be an up to date version of the SA Jester, MKIV Supra ftw.

Clothing, Car creator >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Emblem creator.

Design our own cars, planes or guns.

Because everyone would make their creation perfectly balanced.

This is an incredibly stupid idea.

Yeah. Sure.

Because 3D modelling is like playing with clay, right?

Yeah. Sure.

Because 3D modelling is like playing with clay, right?

r* could possibly make maybe 10 or 12 different wings, guns etc etc. And we could customize it. It'd add a lot of value to the game. That way when current clothing /cars get old we make new ones.

• 10 months later...
Heazium™®©

Bump.

I thought of this idea aswell, What if R* gave us multiple different props. Like afew different plane parts, car parts, and gun parts.

We could than make our own content and upload it to R*sc to be donwloaded by multiple users.

And when making guns, if you put certain parts on it'd effect accuracy /fire rate.

Same concept for cars, if you put armour on a super it'd lower the speed.

Edited by Heazium™®©

Sentinel Driver

I would totally make a hot pink spaceship on wheels that has a top speed of 299 792 458 metres per second and it accelerates to its top speed in 0,00001 milliseconds and it has a minigun attached to it that fires intercontinental ballistic missiles

Guy with a Beer

Personally I'd like to be able to make my own contact missions.

I've got a head full of ideas and no mechanism to bring them to reality.

• Like 1

Heazium™®©

Personally I'd like to be able to make my own contact missions.

I've got a head full of ideas and no mechanism to bring them to reality.

Good idea, it'd definitely add longevity

FrozenDanCicle

I thought it would be cool if we were able to take blank mask templates and make our own design and color options, then seta price and people could view/vote/purchase them in the stores. R* could tweek how much the creator could get from each sale. I would enjoy our own mini economy with the little details, like someone designs a mask or shirt that starts selling like hotcakes and all of a sudden 20 almost the same copies come out for 1/2 the price and now the original designer has to undercut the competition.

They could do the same with vehicle wraps, clothing etc. I could see making skins for weapons but not actually weapons themselves or vehicles. That would be exploited sooooo bad.

Edited by FrozenDanCicle

Heazium™®©

I thought it would be cool if we were able to take blank mask templates and make our own design and color options, then seta price and people could view/vote/purchase them in the stores. R* could tweek how much the creator could get from each sale. I would enjoy our own mini economy with the little details, like someone designs a mask or shirt that starts selling like hotcakes and all of a sudden 20 almost the same copies come out for 1/2 the price and now the original designer has to undercut the competition.

They could do the same with vehicle wraps, clothing etc. I could see making skins for weapons but not actually weapons themselves or vehicles. That would be exploited sooooo bad.

Create our

That's brilliant dude. That'd definitely eliminate some of the massive hype/speculation on updates r* gives us.

This would make Online so amazing, like no other.

Edited by Heazium™®©

FrozenDanCicle

Heck, if they gave us the ability to add our own designs to masks/clothes/wraps etc and made a mission creator, the game would essentially update itself all the time. There woulf need to be stricter monitoring on the mission creator to weed out all the sh*t-tastic 4trillion RP missions, but this would allow R* to put more effort toward other games or that single player dlc I was sure they told us was coming.

Heazium™®©

Heck, if they gave us the ability to add our own designs to masks/clothes/wraps etc and made a mission creator, the game would essentially update itself all the time. There woulf need to be stricter monitoring on the mission creator to weed out all the sh*t-tastic 4trillion RP missions, but this would allow R* to put more effort toward other games or that single player dlc I was sure they told us was coming.

Good idea