GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is anyone else getting annoyed by the double up = snap o matic

Wayno717

Ok no it's getting really annoying, i used to just press up up to always get to my contacts faster but now when i open the phone it opens the snap o matic. I know you will say well just press up once, yes but when you are used to getting to other apps faster by pressing that button twice

And worse there isn't even an option to turn it off but yeh

Does anyone else hate this feature because it goes into the snap o matic when you don't want it to?

HankyPankyFan

Does rockstar expect me after I get cheap shotted by someone and I want to call mercs that I will calmly press up once?! ILL f*ckING SPAM THAT BUTTON UNTIL IT GOES UP so yes its a bad idea.

Edited by HankyPankyFan
  • Like 2

I'm more annoyed about this thread popping up every hour. Learn how to use the search function.

I've had no issue with this personally. Not sure if folks are simply inputting commands too fast or what, but the camera pops up when I tell it to as does the phone.

It'd be fine if there wasn't lag, pretty much all the menus lag for me a bit and the phone is no different.

Maybe holding up for snapmatic would have been better than double tapping.

I see this lasting until 1.17, at which point R* will turn it off 'cause they're tired of hearing about it.

I enjoy the feature but it could have been implemented a different way. I do like it but would rather it went back to normal

I haven't even played it yet and I know it will be annoying as hell. Should have just made it to where you hold it.

Killzone3265

i did it accidentally while flying and it took like 30 f*cking seconds just for the camera to load because it had to scan the damn cloud for my own sh*t

if you were wondering

I CRASHED

Edited by Killzone3265
  • Like 1

This is why R* get hate - which idiot asked for this and how could it ever be useful? At least give us an option to turn it off

Killzone3265

Up left up

you cant press anything else until the phone comes up completely, so it wont be as fast as prepatch

This has caused me to die and or crash several times in a 30MIN Play session. Love trying to pull out my phone to call lester to remove wanted level or go off radar and the camera pops up causing me to crash into a building. Good idea R* you guys are f*cking genuises, i mean do you even play your f*cking game at all? I swear how much more can you guys fk up. Let me guess you will fix when you release another sh*tty dlc you cut from the full release of the game then break more sh*t. What next? I pull out my phone which automaticaly makes me jump out of my vehicle? Wouldnt be surprised... Multi billion dollar company cant even hire some decent testers, this is why most reputable companies release a beta.

Yes! I mash the up all the time when accessing my phone, it's not too useful, especially when I'm F*CKING DRIVING!
This was probably the most annoying thing R* has ever done, and I haven't found anything that really annoys me too much.