2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

GTAO frienemies

ArmorKingHunter

ArmorKingHunter

Anyone have enemy's on their friendlist that u bump into or actively seek out for a skirmish?

Why are they your enemy?

Iv seen it all from epic PvP that results in friend requests, to friends joining deathmatches, losing, then shouting all the usual hacker, noob hatemail. although in that case most people straight up delete u but if they dont i Hunt them down until they do!

Share your escapades

malcolmfunktion

I sometimes add someone as a friend so I can find them again if they have pissed me off.

• Like 4

Yes, a couple actually.. usually I randomly join their game, kill them, then leave and laugh before they can get me :-D.

• Like 2

im pretty sure i got a couple modders on my friends list. one of them kept it on the low for a while. they were cool tho. not like the ones you usually run into

then i have a couple people that send me a million invites to $9999999$rp race/dm

i gotta delete them already.

i think theres one person who added me because they really hate me. every time i ever been in a session with them they tried killing me. ..they try hard too.

Edited by Sw1ft562

Yes, a couple actually.. usually I randomly join their game, kill them, then leave and laugh before they can get me :-D.

Lol you're the type of person I chase for hours all night...

1 kill and jump lobbies... I have no respect for you at all

I usually send them hate mail so they can reply back and I can join them. I don't want that scum in my friends list.

He's not on my friends list, but I've still got a grudge against someone with the PSN name Tetris from about 9 months ago. If I ever see him again...*shakes fist menacingly*

Lol you're the type of person I chase for hours all night...

1 kill and jump lobbies... I have no respect for you at all

Haha, I only do it to people on my friends list occasionally who annoy me or constantly spam me lobby invites. I don't do it any other time.

But either way, I don't care what you think of me :).

• Like 1

CaptainMental

I dont accept friend requests from people that has shown me constant hostility, same goes for people I havent even met in the game or I just met briefly.

I have a principle, I dont kill people on my friends list, regardless if they have a bounty or not, if they kill me, for whatever reason, I immediately delete them from my friends list.

CaptainMental

I dont accept friend requests from people that has shown me constant hostility, same goes for people I havent even met in the game or I just met briefly.

I have a principle, I dont kill people on my friends list, regardless if they have a bounty or not, if they kill me, for whatever reason, I immediately delete them from my friends list.

Lol, I did a mission with some chump who was trolling us (running us over, blowing up PVs) and after the mission I was waiting for him to select freeroam so I could mess him up. He didn't, he went to some random crap race so I followed him. Just waited in the lobby and tried to back out same time as him hoping we'd end up in same session. Didn't work. Sent a FR told him to add me and I'd mess him up. He sent some tough talk back but never clicked 'add'. Chickensh*t

So I tried to put one on there but it didn't work

Most of the time I do not add people who I fight with and even if I do,they do accept it.I also stopped accepting any friend requests.Only forumers get added these days.

People send me FR's without having played with them first and they don't even add a message to it. Annoying as f*ck.

• Like 1

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

the people I play with most on my friends list are the ones I added after a long intense 1v1 battle in free roam :p
and last night when playing me and some random guys all started flying our besras together and then by the end of the session we were out for eachothers blood lol

its funny how quick moods can change in gtao

Edited by hentai_posse

People send me FR's without having played with them first and they don't even add a message to it. Annoying as f*ck.

Lately I have been avoiding FR when on my own because I get this sh*t all the time, even when they know im a guy by msg or mic.

iBleedCoffee

i just tell them on the mic to leave me alone and if they don't i delete them X'D

Giantsgiants

I've made quite a few frienemies from races. I remember beating one of them in my orange Surano while he had a green Massacro and he messaged me saying I got lucky because of the traffic.

I feel that my Surano can be quite the frienemy magnet.

0_0.jpg

Killzone3265

i added a kid that was cussing out everyone in the lobby for absolutely no reason, then took it upon myself to repeatedly murder him every time he was on screen

sometimes i join him or vice versa and tries to kill me, but when he fails he starts begging me to stop and go away

>he added me

Irish O'African

Oh, you're one of those pussies.

Anyone have enemy's on their friendlist that u bump into or actively seek out for a skirmish?

Why are they your enemy?

Iv seen it all from epic PvP that results in friend requests, to friends joining deathmatches, losing, then shouting all the usual hacker, noob hatemail. although in that case most people straight up delete u but if they dont i Hunt them down until they do!

Share your escapades

No, I do not, because I am not a complete f*cking 'tard and add people like the likes of them on my list, as such assholes do not deserve a place on my friend list. The only people that add me or that I add are ones I have teamed up with in freemode.

I've made quite a few frienemies from races. I remember beating one of them in my orange Surano while he had a green Massacro and he messaged me saying I got lucky because of the traffic.

I feel that my Surano can be quite the frienemy magnet.

0_0.jpg

Well, obviously is because people actually "like" what you do to your motor vehicles.

/sarcasm

One of my good friends actually, 'NIGHT STICK BATTLE!'

7NsrQkB.png

Sometimes I like to add bossy low levels as a friend and act as their bodyguard/chauffeur for a while as they get attacked by others until it gets boring and I turn on them. :lol:

Black Terminator

The only frienemies I have are the friends that back stab me in a mission by killing me or stab me in the back entirely.

CheaterMcCheat

I have 1 person on my friends and we always join each others sessions and try to sneak up on and suprise each other with off the radar, then leave the session to a new one. It's like spy vs spy.

• Like 1

----------------------

He's not on my friends list, but I've still got a grudge against someone with the PSN name Tetris from about 9 months ago. If I ever see him again...*shakes fist menacingly*

Give

a listen, I'm sure you'll feel better afterwards.

no such thing. if they kill me for no reason, then they are a dickhead.

Not really,but made a friend yesterday just because of my 2.42 K/D that I mostly got because of me and my friends fighting against each other :p

I wonder why K/D matters so much to some people.Sure,someone with a higher K/D might be better for a battlecrew but it could be a Tank/Lazer user...

I'll send a player from the opposite team a friend request if they look like a good player who doesn't spam explosives.

• Like 1

ArmorKingHunter

I dont mean adding random idiots..

I mean players who have turned on you..

I have a picky friend list too most of my buddys are added through survivals, or TDMs.