GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Pegasus vehicle spawn points - still not working properly

Crunch McThornbody

Crunch McThornbody

1.15 patch brought in a new bug where when you call for a Pegasus vehicle, there were 2 (3?) spawn points that were broken, as soon as you got near the vehicle it was instantly whisked away to the spawn point next to Fort Zancudo.

They didn't actually fix the bug in 1.16, they just removed those spawn points.

The bug is still there, screwing up our gameplay :(

I've found one spawn point that does that 'whisked away next to Fort Zancudo' magic trick, the point just below/next to Sandy Shores airfield, and I wouldn't doubt there's another one or two that are broken.

I haven't had that problem, but since the update, half the time he won't land the helo, just flies away. No traffic, no power lines, nothing....wanted my money back

Crunch McThornbody

You're talking about the Merryweather heli pickup pilot? He's always been useless, so annoying when he doesn't land or you get a call back because the ground is on a slight slope and the pilot isn't competant enough to set down there.

You're talking about the Merryweather heli pickup pilot? He's always been useless, so annoying when he doesn't land or you get a call back because the ground is on a slight slope and the pilot isn't competant enough to set down there.

Yea, sorry, got off topic there...guess I was still pissed off at him from this morning..... :miranda: