GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Reserve Parachutes

Awesine

Idk why people saying you have to re-buy them, Once i buy them i just have to go to ammu-nation and buy a new parachute, Go to reserve and click on my reserve parachute thats equiped again.

Brool cory sto

Disrespect list: Teagle, GiantsGiants, Halal Cyborg and Kifflombro for their AWFUL, UGLY

looking cars.

so going 2 ammu-nation everytime you make a jump just to put on a fekking reserve pack makes sense to you? Be it paying for it or not? The reserve chute system is a waste of time unless everytime you re-equip the primary chute by getting into a heli, plane etc or picking it up at the top of a building it should replenish both primary and reserve.

No-one is going to go to the ammo shop everytime they wanna double drop out of the air.

FS R* didnt even let you buy/equip it again on the load up screen of a chute jump job. Pathetic.

Edited by TomKongPhooey

you're arguing the semantics of the ammunation menu.

the point they are making is every chopper jump should include both chutes. you silly bean.

I dont mind buying one everytime but 25k per jump is just outrageous. Parachutes in real life cant be nearly that expensive.