2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
BnK20

It`s possible to have a girlfriend in GTA ONLINE?

BnK20

I would like to have a girlfriend in GTA online to pass missions with her :)) !

My PSN ID BnK1986 I don`t have 27 years i`m 14 :)).

Edited by BnK20

punkbish85

Aww.. haha. That's so cute!!

So Awesome

Mannn...

LeFox

0c134c0df7d38a2b7ce926b9b8624d4a.jpg

Edited by Wug

happygrowls

sebcreed

If games were like this when I was 14 I would have never gone outside at all lol. Good luck in yer ventures kid!

THE DERTE 1

Bahahaha!!! Smh. Kids these days...

A Maned Wolf

ybZTiqp.gif

GoodKidMaadCity

.....bruh

Nenzo

ybZTiqp.gif

Nenzo

ybZTiqp.gif

VintageViro

stone-cold-laughing.gif

Gingy Eastwood
Well my baby you're a looker and I know what you're looking for,

You've been looking over, every man at the bar.

Honey, I know I've got a few years on you.

But if you're shopping around let me tell you a thing or two...

Girlfriends in GTA are overrated. Get one in real life for some REAL hot coffee.

AboveAndBeyoncé
tumblr_n7u6bwmuVR1r6qguso2_250.gif

Coltrane III

Yes you can have a girlfriend in GTA Online. Apparently if you sell all the cars in your garage and replace them with hot pink Issis, you can unlock a secret Kate Upton lookalike girlfriend chracter NPC who will do missions and jobs with you and live on your apartment. But you better put a ring on it (to quote Beyonce) or else another player can come and kill you and steal your girlfriend from you. Good luck kiddo :)

SilkRiver2648

come on bro's, don't shoot the kid down. There's actually a lot more girls on gta online than I ever thought. Kudos to you kid ;) Come on ladies what are ya waiting for? Time for some grinding, missions that is :pirate:

GTA5_Guy

Yes you can have a girlfriend in GTA Online. Apparently if you sell all the cars in your garage and replace them with hot pink Issis, you can unlock a secret Kate Upton lookalike girlfriend chracter NPC who will do missions and jobs with you and live on your apartment. But you better put a ring on it (to quote Beyonce) or else another player can come and kill you and steal your girlfriend from you. Good luck kiddo :)

I sold all my cars and bought 20 purple pantos and it worked aswell but I got a Rihanna look-a-like. I love how you can F*CK HER RIGHT IN THE P*SSY anywhere you go but the only downside is that when she gets her PMS (Usually on Monday) she keeps trying to hit you with a bat and wont follow you or let you F*CK HER RIGHT IN THE P*SSY. Also if you delete your character and create a new one right away (do not worry, you wont lose your character or Rihanna while doing this) you can also unlock Barack Obama as your personal body guard, he can even shoot ufos at people and have his turn at f*cking rihanna right in the p*ssy too. But make sure it doesnt happen more than once because once Rihanna goes black, she never goes back.

Coltrane III

I sold all my cars and bought 20 purple pantos and it worked aswell but I got a Rihanna look-a-like. I love how you can F*CK HER RIGHT IN THE P*SSY anywhere you go but the only downside is that when she gets her PMS (Usually on Monday) she keeps trying to hit you with a bat and wont follow you or let you F*CK HER RIGHT IN THE P*SSY. Also if you delete your character and create a new one right away (do not worry, you wont lose your character or Rihanna while doing this) you can also unlock Barack Obama as your personal body guard, he can even shoot ufos at people and have his turn at f*cking rihanna right in the p*ssy too. But make sure it doesnt happen more than once because once Rihanna goes black, she never goes back.

Does your character look like Chris Brown? It might explain why she keeps trying to hit you with a bat.

stabby mcstabstab

this is great hahaha

Kittybeth

This is very endearing, OP, though posting it on here is a surefire way to get yourself ripped to shreds. But A* for effort.

Perhaps you'll find a nice girl your age to play with you. Here's hoping. Good luck!

BnK20

Thx

ManikB141

116186d1401648871-miten-paasta-eroon-iha

GTA5_Guy

Does your character look like Chris Brown? It might explain why she keeps trying to hit you with a bat.

Yeah he does! Maybe that explains why she recently broke up with me after she found lipstick on my characters knuckles. She even took my umbrella when she left :/

JoeBoneless

I'm still pissed male and female are the only character options...

Halal Cyborg

You guys might think he's pathetic for posting this but I would say attacking a 14 year old is what is really pathetic...

Good luck to you, there are a few ladies playing gta online, you should try going outside as well though mate!

mind you at 14 I was even more awkward with women than I am now, in fact who ITT was that amazing with the ladies at 14??

Halal Cyborg

This is very endearing, OP, though posting it on here is a surefire way to get yourself ripped to shreds. But A* for effort.

Perhaps you'll find a nice girl your age to play with you. Here's hoping. Good luck!

^

who-dat

I would like to have a girlfriend in GTA online to pass missions with her :)) !

My PSN ID BnK1986 I don`t have 27 years i`m 14 :)).

So do you want:

1. an NPC girl like in San Andreas?

2. Do you want a real person dressed like a girl to be your 'gta online' girlfriend?

Either way, you should stop playing videogames as much and start playing sports. You might be a beanpole/fatass now, but learn how to properly exercise and work out and you'll be the envy of the other guys eventually! And trust me, being 'the sh*t' for a few years as a teenager is NOTHING compared to being 'the sh*t' as an adult for the rest of your life.

'The more you know'....

livejoker

My character is female but I'm a male. Does that fill out the requirements you're looking for?
I won't use my mic and will do the jerk action whenever you want.

BnK20, you are swimming with no swimsuit on. Go out and meet real girls. Getting turned on by a voice through a headset will only make you realize how pathetic you are and how you're still living with your parents and then you hit your toe and cry for how miserable your life is and realize you're posting your own life in a post about a guy wanting some girlfriend in GTA:O and say, "damn, wish I could backspace" but turns out you're giving your heart out to someone who won't care at all about your feelings and you're really bummed how no one is looking out for you.

Good times.

Coltrane III

You guys might think he's pathetic for posting this but I would say attacking a 14 year old is what is really pathetic...

Good luck to you, there are a few ladies playing gta online, you should try going outside as well though mate!

mind you at 14 I was even more awkward with women than I am now, in fact who ITT was that amazing with the ladies at 14??

Lol, no one's attacking the poor kid. We're having some fun here because this is a pretty funny topic.

With that being said, OP you're gonna have to try a lot harder than just posting in a forum lol. This one time I was randomly killed just running some freeroam errands. When I respawned the dude who killed me put a bounty on me and sent mercenaries after me so I hauled butt to my apartment. So there were players chasing me to my apartment while there was a tank outside killing everyone. So Im stuck in my Tinsel Towers Apt. 29 while there's a warzone beneath my apt and people buzzing to get in and sending me texts. Anyways I get one text from this guy Bcc that says "Im gonna pick you up" So Im like wtf, who is this guy? He was apparently in a Buzzard and I didnt know if I could and I texted him back saying that and he responded "Im going to kill everyone outside". So this dude went on Chuck Norris mode and started killing everybody. When he would die he would come back and keep killing everyone outside while I was in my apartment just waiting. He really went out of his way to protect me while Im under a bounty even though I was in my apt and he didnt really have to do anything. But by the time my bounty ended he had left and I felt bad since I was gonna invite him up to my apt and maybe do some missions or races or something fun. But my point is, OP if you really want to get a GTA gf then you really need to go out of your way to impress a girl lol.

Kittybeth

Lol, no one's attacking the poor kid. We're having some fun here because this is a pretty funny topic.

With that being said, OP you're gonna have to try a lot harder than just posting in a forum lol. This one time I was randomly killed just running some freeroam errands. When I respawned the dude who killed me put a bounty on me and sent mercenaries after me so I hauled butt to my apartment. So there were players chasing me to my apartment while there was a tank outside killing everyone. So Im stuck in my Tinsel Towers Apt. 29 while there's a warzone beneath my apt and people buzzing to get in and sending me texts. Anyways I get one text from this guy Bcc that says "Im gonna pick you up" So Im like wtf, who is this guy? He was apparently in a Buzzard and I didnt know if I could and I texted him back saying that and he responded "Im going to kill everyone outside". So this dude went on Chuck Norris mode and started killing everybody. When he would die he would come back and keep killing everyone outside while I was in my apartment just waiting. He really went out of his way to protect me while Im under a bounty even though I was in my apt and he didnt really have to do anything. But by the time my bounty ended he had left and I felt bad since I was gonna invite him up to my apt and maybe do some missions or races or something fun. But my point is, OP if you really want to get a GTA gf then you really need to go out of your way to impress a girl lol.

Had a similar experience recently, though it was just spawn-killers attacking me; a guy pulled up beside me and sent me a quick text to reassure me that he was just gonna get me to my house - I ignored any pride I could have possibly had left and got in and he drove me back to my house (which was also his house). We ended up chatting, eventually leading to talking over mic and, as it turns out, he's only three years younger than I am and a really funny, really cool guy. We play together often now and it mostly consists of us mocking each other mercilessly.

I'm not looking for a GTA 'boyfriend' but I sure as hell like making new friends and, for once, my having boobs actually scored me a decent person to chat to.