GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

do you think the mechanic still taunts us?

hugh750

do you think the mechanic still taunts us by bringing our cars and leaving them in some of the most inconvenient places?

like a block or two away from you or across the freeway if your in blain county and your next to the freeway?

i still wish he would still make personal deliveries so we could shoot at him! :lol:

Edited by hugh750

HankyPankyFan

I think imo that rockstar saw it as a possible grinding tool to request a car since the mechanic drops 50$ or less if you kill him and they like ungrinding things.

• Like 3

A Paradox from 94

Hey Boss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh need a ride?. I can't get it to you while you are in an empty parking lot sorry.

how many here miss the days when we could shoot or do some other form of harm on the mechanic when he pissed us off? :lol:

Edited by hugh750
  • Like 2

Hope he comes back. Really miss beating,stabbing and shoting him when he came and delivered the car.

Johnny on the spot had a hard life.

i remember one time when he (i think) tried to jack one of my cars, i ran him down! :devil:

obsidian_eclipse

You can guarantee if your at the bottom of the overpass your car will spawn on top. If your on the top it will be on the road underneath.. in missions sometimes the car spawns at the destination, car park, behind a barbed wire fence or the other side of the water chanel seperating the heliport from the freeway/airport.. if I see the mechanic any time in a future update ive got a musket ball with his name on it.

You can guarantee if your at the bottom of the overpass your car will spawn on top. If your on the top it will be on the road underneath.. in missions sometimes the car spawns at the destination, car park, behind a barbed wire fence or the other side of the water chanel seperating the heliport from the freeway/airport.. if I see the mechanic any time in a future update ive got a musket ball with his name on it.

i've got some mg ammo with his name on it as well, he'll really be "on the spot!!"

Hey Boss ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh need a ride?. I can't get it to you while you are in an empty parking lot sorry.

hahaha perfect.

I just hate how your car always magically appears behind you. I mean, we can already see our car magically teleport to the impound, so why can't we see it magically appear in front of our eyes?

I just hate how your car always magically appears behind you. I mean, we can already see our car magically teleport to the impound, so why can't we see it magically appear in front of our eyes?

too bad we can't send johnny on the spot to take our cars from the impound lot (and not pay the $250). :lol:

just imagine seeing him arrive with your car and a few cop cars chasing him! :lol::lol:

also i found this video that showed some of the stuff we put up with him! :lol::lol::lol:

Edited by hugh750
  • Like 2

Wow I must be new to GTA V (bought it in December), I have never seen or known that the mechanic actually delivered the cars and then exited. Did they remove this?

Because I would just love to thank him for delivering the car, getting in and backing up on him and not moving until he's out.

• Like 1

Wow I must be new to GTA V (bought it in December), I have never seen or known that the mechanic actually delivered the cars and then exited. Did they remove this?

Because I would just love to thank him for delivering the car, getting in and backing up on him and not moving until he's out.

he used to wreck or jack our cars, and if you where at the docks or near fort zancudo he couldn't deliver there.

just killing him was fun.

Edited by hugh750

FilthyEsquire

how many here miss the days when we could shoot or do some other form of harm on the mechanic when he pissed us off? :lol:

I wish they would bring him back. I would trade in my favorite weapon. I would actually pay for that DLC, over a HYDRA. Literally. "You uh... Need me to bring you a ride!?"

Me- "That is all I call you for is cars? Not to trade war stories, not to talk displacement, and most certainly not to ask how are you doing! From now on when I call ask me which ride boss, and only that!... Now that I think about it how are you doing? ... I DON'T CARE WHERE IS MY FUTO!"

Him when he finally arrives!! -"The scratch was already there"

Me- "And now I'm gunna scratch your ass!"

And his ass gets scratched to death and he bleeds out.

He will return on ps4

They did say animals will be online now... So makes sense. He's a filthy animal.

Edited by FilthyEsquire

i remember one time when he (i think) tried to jack one of my cars, i ran him down! :devil:

He brought mine ran over to it and he did a uturn and drove off...had to chase him down, happened 3 times.

FilthyEsquire

As a black character in the game, paying some of his salary, I feel I'm taunting him. Movin' on up and all that stuff. I give squeakers more money in free roam for shutting up than I give him for working for me. Gotta keep him down. (JOKES!!!)

Not the part about my character being black though, and giving money to squeakers, for shutting up.

Edited by FilthyEsquire

back when he used to deliver our rides to us and smashing them up, i could imagine that he's blasting ac/dc's highway to hell on our car stereos! :lol:

He wasn't removed because of console limitations. He was removed because of a car duplication glitch that involved him actually having to deliver it. They made it to where it would just appear, thus the glitches stopped working. I wish that they would bring him back. :/