GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Cars do not reappear in the garage.

procharged94

procharged94

After I turn the game on, or start a new session, the car I was last in doesn't reappear. Now, the last two cars I've driven are not appearing in the garage. If I want to drive those particular vehicles, I have to run outside and up the street. Is this fairly common?

Drive a car out, drive it right back in, your other car will be placed back in your garage

Or exit your garage on foot and use the Interaction menu: hold Back/Select, choose Deliver Personal Vehicle, it'll be brought to you.

Drive a car out, drive it right back in, your other car will be placed back in your garage

Or exit your garage on foot and use the Interaction menu: hold Back/Select, choose Deliver Personal Vehicle, it'll be brought to you.

this seems like a carfuffle...

Yes, began occurring after the implementation of owning two properties.

Personally I don't it like for the above reason plus my car is just sitting there for some no good random to blow it up...

Edited by Tacts_21

Definitely.. Usually my last car is out front.. Either run outside and grab it/call the mechanic.. Or just take another car out and back in quick

this seems like a carfuffle...

lol, car-fuffle

I usually just get my mechanic to deliver it to me.

Yes, began occurring after the implementation of owning two properties.

Personally I don't it like for the above reason plus my car is just sitting there for some no good random to blow it up...

yeah, they tried to do something nice and have the car parked outside of your garage for you. But the way the game sees the actual garage space underneath Legion Square, near the center of the map and the way the game generates your car slightly above the ground, it tends to teleport it to the street level near Legion Square.

I've come down from the clouds and have seen my car sitting outside the garage during the transition, only to find it at Legion Square.

Edited by dvntsvnt