There Will Be More "Locations" on GTA Online

Chumpkins

Instead of GTA V multiplayer being called GTA V Online its just named GTA Online, now when a publisher entitles a video game by its franchise name and immediately follows with the word "online," it usually means that it is a collaboration of all the franchises maps, story lines, characters and more. The name practically confirms that we will be receiving various different maps from different GTA's or at least the two other islands of San Andreas.

• Like 1

You Mad Bruh 30

BRAVO. A+, Someone figured it out! Give this Man a Cookie. :) I actually didn't think of the two islands until now. Thanks.

Grumpy-Goat-

They have said this from day one... And I've brought it up on this very forum several times. Rockstar did several interviews talking about exactly that.

KAWASAKI KX 500

more places to explore would be fun! and sure to win over the people who constantly complains that all the dlc's are crap and boring and so on and so on

Homemade Dynamite

I want Liberty City added first, I would love to go back to what feels like home in GTA.

Skitzo response:

a) Ooh well done what insight. Also notice it is G TAO which is about becoming one with nature and sh*t and there's no nature in the online game so nature is actually the human beings who you are killing all the while relegating yourself down the karmic ladder and leaving room for the fat cats to get into Nirvana #chinainvasionconspiracy

b) Hmmm. There could actually be something to what you say.

Think about it Elder scrolls online, Lord of the Rings Online, and many others. This just backs my "theory" even more

• Like 1

bkldestroya666

only your theory is not as much of a theory but just a repeat of rockstar's actual long term intents with gta online. i for one want san fierro when this happens

• Like 2

only your theory is not as much of a theory but just a repeat of rockstar's actual long term intents with gta online. i for one want san fierro when this happens

look at the word theory a little bit closer and if your not missing half a brain you might see little quotations

Gucci Flip Flops

Consider it "Online" I think it will add more locations like Las Venturas.

bkldestroya666

look at the word theory a little bit closer and if your not missing half a brain you might see little quotations

well why did you make this topic if it was such an obvious thing from the get go is all i'm saying

actually whatever its now more of a conversation of what the islands will be

Edited by bkldestroya666

KAWASAKI KX 500

IF they add more locations it will probably be for next gen, seeing that they have a lot on their hands with current gen, and exclusive content for next gen will increase sales

Bullsh*t - there was Sims Online and what - it was dropped in like 2 yrs.

gta online =/= sims online

They said "we will be adding new features, and places all the time" in an interview before release so I believe in next gen they will have new maps like liberty city and san fierro with there own stores and apartments and the cities will probably be called map packs and cost 19.99 each and I would gladly pay for that

[...] be called map packs and cost 19.99 each and I would gladly pay for that

I wouldn't pay for that.

DoingTheImpossible

[...] be called map packs and cost 19.99 each and I would gladly pay for that

I wouldn't pay for that.

I would, as long as all the cars from the original game are also available.

Dr.Rosenthal

I've given this some thought as well, seeing as R* refers to GTA O as a game in and of itself, separate from GTA V. They've also mentioned that ideally, they'd like to give players the ability to travel between the different cities of GTA.

I have no idea how hard it would be to merge the current GTA Online with for example, Liberty City of GTA IV - but I also think that it would be a waste to build such huge environments and then just start over from scratch.

I dunno. I'm hoping for Fly US to start selling tickets to Liberty City and other upcoming cities during next-gen. :) It would be really cool to have properties in different cities with garages and vehicles and everything...