GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is this is a Bug? or me going crazy

OhhFlurry

Let me make this short and simple.

I bought a second Zentorno so I can have a different paintjob on each car, Both of them have the exact same upgrades but here comes the problem........my newest car feel's more stiff when turning than my first one, is this a bug or something???

YES THEY HAVE THE EXACT SAME UPGRADES AND PAINTJOBS.

Edited by OhhFlurry

when you say exact, you mean aside from the paint they are exactly the same in terms of both performance and cosmetic upgrades?

when you say exact, you mean aside from the paint they are exactly the same in terms of both performance and cosmetic upgrades?

Everything is 100% the same.

Chaotic Shrapnel

I would say make them identical in the sense of same paint job, move them around a few times in your garage so you forget where they are, then see if you can tell. If so then definitely a possibility.

is there a spoiler on one and not on the other? since spoilers now add traction it does create a significant difference in handling