My musket has disappeared

Davey Boy

So I was in a war with some douche after he blew up my car. I tried to get my musket out and it wasn't there.

I was like, "oh well, I can always buy another one. R* said they would only get rid of the launcher and fireworks."

Minutes later, I went to ammunition to get my musket. And lo and behold, it wasn't there. I got confused.

What is this sh*t R*? I spent my well earned money on that awesomeness. Now it is gone. Was it meant to be removed or is it a bug? (btw, my firework launcher was still in my inventory after the update.)

As for now, so long my gold plated beauty.

(Sorry if I type like sh*t, I was on my phone typing this.)

Maya Echo Visari

I honestly don't see why they're getting rid of content they put into their game. Sure, its themed seasonal stuff, but.. It just sucks.

I for one am deeply struck that the patriot smoke tires are no longer available to purchase. At least I got em' for my Gauntlet.

• Like 2

Captain Revenge

I still have my launcher, but i can't get refills. I still have my fireworks i didn't use and I still have my musket, and went to Ammu-Nation and the Musket was still for sale after the update.

I've brought this up before but I got the sawed-off shotgun (even though I didn't pre-order the game). I just went into AmmuNation one day and it was there. Not sure if this happened to anyone else.

Maya Echo Visari

I have never dropped a weapon, how do you do it?

Hold 'L1' and press Triangle for PS3. I have no idea what you have to do for Xbox, I think you have to hold 'LB' and press 'Y' for Xbox?

It's a little bit too easy to drop your weapon, I wish it wasn't because I remember way back when every time I'd try to access a vehicle, whilst selecting a weapon on the weapon wheel I'd drop two or three weapons because I'm pressing 'Triangle' without realizing that I'm leaving a trail of assault rifles and handguns. Even if you picked the weapons up, you still had to buy them again. 'Really frustrating, probably one of my biggest beefs with the game.

I think they fixed it though so that if you pick the weapon up again after you drop it you won't need to buy it again, but I don't know..

Edited by SevDoggX

I've brought this up before but I got the sawed-off shotgun (even though I didn't pre-order the game). I just went into AmmuNation one day and it was there. Not sure if this happened to anyone else.

Sawed-off isn't a pre-order bonus, that's for having a linked Social Club account.