GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

On a scale of 1 to 5, how much do you love Rockstar?

zynlen101

Crag  

73 members have voted

1. 1. How much do you love Rockstar?

• I'm a Rockstar shill/spook
    • I'm optimistic about future updates; aka, third-rate shill
    • I'm on neutral ground about this and could honestly care less
    • Rockstar is literally f*ckin' with us
    • Rockstar/Cockstar is LITERALLY HITLER

Because given the amount of sh*tposts appearing in these forums, I thought it would be appropriate to make one myself.

TeammateHelper

Heh. Real answer? Not much. As much as I like GTA, my loyalty is to the Uncharted series.

Tali vas Normandy

I still like R*

Compared to others, they are nowhere as bad. People here just like to overreact

• Like 1

YAXQK18.gif

Another one of these threads..smh

I shake my head at your negativity, good sir!

Edited by zynlen101

i like rockstar. but when it comes to immersion, the mgs series just destroys the competition.

Aren't R* those guys who give us free DLC pretty f*cking often? Yeah, I hate those guys, they 'promised' me free heist DLC a long time ago and I still haven't got it, clearly I'm entitled to complain about not having that DLC yet since it's free and all.

sarcasm for people who lack the ability to tell.

Edited by TJGM
  • Like 2

I still like R*

Compared to others, they are nowhere as bad. People here just like to overreact feel entitled

FTFY

Edited by zynlen101

CarimboHanky

me being a loyal fan of the franchise its kinda sad to see how things are going...

playing gta since 1997, i have been through the evolution of this serie and it saddens me that my favorite game developer is f*cking it fanbase!

they are still a high 3 on my scale.

Edited by CarimboHanky
  • Like 1

About a 2, but the 2nd lowest option in the poll doesn't really explain how I feel about them.

I like them, but only because I still enjoy their older titles.. as in RDR and backwards (MP3 was okay but they did plenty of mistakes there too)

Aside from that, they're slowly losing my remaining respect for them, today's update really did it for me as well.

948185.png

FilthyEsquire

I still like R*

Compared to others, they are nowhere as bad. People here just like to overreact

When the pussy is this good, they gotta complain about the attitude, or the way she talks. I love this bitch no matter what, it's when other niggas get her to cheat on me, I gotta put her down.

I enjoy playing their games. It'd be pretty weird (and kind of tragic) to love or hate a company.

Rockstar is ny far the best company out there. They make the best games n look how much FREE DLC we've gotten n will continue to get. Yeah GTAO had alot of problems n that was expected,even rockstar told us but they've done a hell of a job fixing them while giving us so much free sh*t. The content creator is great n will continue to get better n im excited about next gen. Now everything they wanted to do they can do now like more cities n adding all that content they cut.

Rather surprised at the quality of the replies here. Was expecting another circlejerk but... wow.

HankyPankyFan

rockstar is the BEST!

Edited by HankyPankyFan

neutral myself, i play to have fun and i don't really care what they do. if i'm not having fun anymore then "disc eject, power off"

last two are pretty pointless if you ask me, do you really think R* is going to f*ck around with their income?

Still love them but they've been slacking at points. New DLC should've introduced Hydra and Hunter and honestly thought it would have until I seen the trailer. Only thing worth buying is the Coquette Classic and it's sadly the only land vehicle in the update.. Not their best update for content but hopefully their best update against modders.

But...I give a week or so until they're back...

Edited by Kushology

Kushology.gif

ATSBRzE.png

Fluffy Apple

i actually appreciate what rockstar gives us ... for free so i love them so much from 50 points outta 10, so amazing compared to other games.

people just don't realize the trouble it takes to please fans and to not crash the game completely because fans want so much CRAP.

Alec Skorpio

I'm not gonna lie, I still love Rockstar. They still give us free **** even with the crappy Free to Play model they've set up. I'm pissed about heists but shiiit whatcha gonna do?

That being said, I'll call them out on Bull sh*t all the same.

Edited by liquidussnake119

I dislike some of their business practices but they seem to at least listen to the community. Paleto Bay houses, turning off locking missiles option, nerfing the tanks and other things I can't quite think of right now. They at least listen to common complaints or things people want which is something not every game company can say.

Edited by Cripto136

zdj9bqf.png

NV75rfv.png

ShinobiFixer

They used to be God-tier to me when San Andreas first came out on PS2. They were my favorite and I thought no one would be able to surpass them in terms of that. So now, Bethesda and Naughty Dog have passed them and they'll probably never gain my respect back until they go back to their original GTA roots of simulating CRIME, instead of simulating fellatio like they are right now with GTA V.

Other than that, I'll call them C* and ridicule them every chance I get until I get to commit some real crime in the city. Instead of this empty city made for pseudo adventure "thrill seekers" instead of criminals. f*ck C*.

Edited by ShinobiFixer