GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Changing the livery of the Swift

Rented

So this is my friend's question. He bought the swift not knowing what the differences are, he tought the most expensive one is the better but as most people know/think it isn't. So its a pretty simple question is there any way to change the livery? I feel like there isn't but he has his hopes up...

F8i4bRU.png

Officer Ronson

He's f*cked. The only way to get another livery is by buying the classic one which comes with random colours.

Not A Nice Person

R* thought it would be a good idea to have separate helicopters, So you're f*cked.

Pg7Txhi.gif

He's f*cked. The only way to get another livery is by buying the classic one which comes with random colours.

Oh it comes with random colors? I didn't know that... What colors? I tought it's only black.. maybe if it's red or something he would feel better... and by the way I think they should have also added the original TBOGT livery white "Sánta Capri" or something

F8i4bRU.png