GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Retractable landing gear: Swift Helicopter

soundism

Simple question: Have you successfully retracted the landing gear on your Swift Helicopter?

Of the 5 people in my crew who bought one, only one person can retract their gear...and only they can see it.

Does anyone have this issue too? Have any of you found a solution?

I never had it, my friend had it... Simply restart GTA

Tested and confirmed. Thanks very much!

Not A Nice Person

Landing gear omg, They falsely advertised clothes, Jet smoke, And NPC models thats ok but LANDING GEAR won't retract?? This game sucks! /sarcasm

• Like 1

Pg7Txhi.gif

iLikeDrivinInMyTruck

Landing gear omg, They falsely advertised clothes, Jet smoke, And NPC models thats ok but LANDING GEAR won't retract?? This game sucks! /sarcasm

The retractable landing gear was a key selling point for me, makes the swift look so smooth and swift. /cool

I could do it when I flew it in SP and in Online Flight School.

speaking of the landing gear, I retracted it unknowingly and wondered why it wouldn't land properly, at the time I didn't know about the whole retractableness.

The retractable landing gear was a key selling point for me, makes the swift look so smooth and swift. /cool

Yep me too. I'm glad it's an easy fix.

@Yura'ndGames: it was a simple question with a simple answer - a usefull thread for those seeking the info. you're butthurt is showing.. take it elsewhere. K?thnx.biee!

• Like 1

FilthyEsquire

Yep me too. I'm glad it's an easy fix.

@Yura'ndGames: it was a simple question with a simple answer - a usefull thread for those seeking the info. you're butthurt is showing.. take it elsewhere. K?thnx.biee!

I thought he was gunna play PC games? The butthurt is deep with that one.

Is the landing gear retractable on both versions of the swift? Any other differences apart from the paint job on it?

Is the landing gear retractable on both versions of the swift? Any other differences apart from the paint job on it?

this

Both versions have retractable gear, so aside from the livery and price tag there aren't any discernible differences. I bought one for each character, and I can't tell if there is a performance advantage either way. Classic looks better IMO...AIRWOLF!!!

Edited by soundism

According to SeaWallTX "whats changed" thread only the military variant has the retractable gear.

747400.jpg

Xbox LIVE gamertag: xVAULTxDWELLERx

sweettttt dunno why i thought the classic one didn't have retractable gears. lol its fun landing like a plane i do it with the maverick all the time

sweettttt dunno why i thought the classic one didn't have retractable gears. lol its fun landing like a plane i do it with the maverick all the time

I love landing choppers like that. I always land the cargobob like a plane when delivering it in base invaders (sometimes with tragic results what with Ron's plane sitting right there) lol

Geisterfaust

I purchased Swift just because I don't like planes and it was nothing else to purchase. Waste of money, if you're counting.

It's Annihilator without guns with useless landing gear without guns and ability to carry 6 people.

Swift is slow, big, vulnerable piece of crap. But it looks "cool and civilian" as some people mentioned and you may "roll in style", as other

swaggers

confirmed.

I'm convinced the swift has the highest top speed. Acceleration is top of the class too.

I was racing my friend at the airport with a buzzard. Swift won every time. Other choppers are definitely more agile though...

I also like the fact that rear passengers close the doors behind them.

I don't use the words "swag or swagger" in my life.

• Like 1

JohnDoe7125539271

I purchased Swift just because I don't like planes and it was nothing else to purchase. Waste of money, if you're counting.

It's Annihilator without guns with useless landing gear without guns and ability to carry 6 people.

Swift is slow, big, vulnerable piece of crap. But it looks "cool and civilian" as some people mentioned and you may "roll in style", as other

swaggers

confirmed.

Slow? I am not sure, but i feel only the Buzzard & Frogger are faster, because the Maverick & Annihilator definitely aren't.

ChristopheOG

Here here!

LightningLord

Can rear seat passengers open the doors and shoot out?

Yes.

IcOqQpq.gif

Can rear seat passengers open the doors and shoot out?

Yeah, they slide the door open when holding LT, and the door automatically closes afterwards. Same weapons can be used as other helicopters. Glass isn't bulletproof though so rear passengers enjoy only a slight amount of cover.

• Like 2

CarimboHanky

yes i can retract the gear from both my swift helis... it looks really sweet!

Both versions have retractable gear, so aside from the livery and price tag there aren't any discernible differences. I bought one for each character, and I can't tell if there is a performance advantage either way. Classic looks better IMO...AIRWOLF!!!

haha, first thing that popped into my mind as well

even started humming the theme song and everything