2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

Rooftop Rumble is Officially Nerfed

Dasan69458

So I started up RR and Invited player, once we finished it, it gave us 12K, and we was like WTF, it was on hard too. I thought it was a glitch so I did it again, and still 12K payout... Any other missions that have been nerfed like this?

Yes.

Missions are now contingent upon things like time taken to complete mission and number of participating players.

But, a base reduction in RP and payout is definitely in place.

Edited by EKGene

Rabid Vulpix

So I started up RR and Invited player, once we finished it, it gave us 12K, and we was like WTF, it was on hard too. I thought it was a glitch so I did it again, and still 12K payout... Any other missions that have been nerfed like this?

For solo on hard difficulty on Trash Talk, it's been reduced from $15,000 to $11,000.

The 4,000 - 4,500 RP reward has been cut in half.

Looks like Coveted has been reduced too. But now its more than RR, It pays a little more than 16K Solo, Don't know what the RP is. Might be more money with more players.

Maya Echo Visari

I'm actually kind of happy about the update. The first session I joined, I joined a game with complete randoms, and we all just went down a nice long stream of co-op jobs, and continually kept hitting 'Refresh'

This never happens! I hope I get more and more games with people that want to stay in the lobbies instead of leaving after our 'Rooftop Rumble' session. Its so much less frustrating now that missions that have been so high-effort and so low-reward have been changed up a bit. 'Diamonds Are For Trevor' usually paid us a criminal 7.5K but we got 16K for completing it. And I liked that mission. I just never played it because the payout was ass, and it was a difficult and long mission to tag alone.

I must've earned.. what, 100K easy within 30-45 minutes playing with those four randoms? Too awesome.

And we didn't play 'Rooftop Rumble' or 'Coveted' not even once.

Edited by SevDoggX

I'm actually kind of happy about the update. The first session I joined, I joined a game with complete randoms, and we all just went down a nice long stream of co-op jobs, and continually kept hitting 'Refresh'

This never happens! I hope I get more and more games with people that want to stay in the lobbies instead of leaving after our 'Rooftop Rumble' session. Its so much less frustrating now that missions that have been so high-effort and so low-reward have been changed up a bit. 'Diamonds Are For Trevor' usually paid us a criminal 7.5K but we got 16K for completing it. And I liked that mission. I just never played it because the payout was ass, and it was a difficult and long mission to tag alone.

I must've earned.. what, 100K easy within 30-45 minutes playing with those four randoms? Too awesome.

I wish I could have your luck, every time I do a mission with people, all of them hit the freemode or leave, even if I tell them to pick a different mission & vote for it, they still go for free mode, it pisses me off.

• Like 2

Maya Echo Visari

I wish I could have your luck, every time I do a mission with people, all of them hit the freemode or leave, even if I tell them to pick a different mission & vote for it, they still go for free mode, it pisses me off.

Yeah, I think its just luck right now. I even joined the mission 'A Titan of a Job' and I played with a full six-player count. To be completely honest I never played a contact mission having that people, lol.

I hope your luck lightens, lately though people have been quitting and going back to freeroam.