2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

*DO NOT* SHARE MEDIA OR LINKS TO LEAKED COPYRIGHTED MATERIAL. Discussion is allowed.

1.16 Interiors?

You Mad Bruh 30

You Mad Bruh 30

Anybody seen anything different? Which of the ones have updated? High end? Low end? Medium? I really want to see the new ones!

Grumpy-Goat-

Next to the pool is an entrance to your new rooftop helipad! Accessible only on properties with 2 car garages.

Definitely need more properties in the next DLC. Indoor pool, rooftop helipad...all that stuff would be great.

You Mad Bruh 30

Next to the pool is an entrance to your new rooftop helipad! Accessible only on properties with 2 car garages.

For real BRO?!!?!??!

• Like 1

Have often wondered why you can't access the roof of the high end apartments for a heli-pad.

This could be set so that as you exit the door from the lift onto the roof, your purchased helicopter could spawn from a garage / hanger & move onto the heli-pad. Same when landing, but the copter would move back into the garage / hanger as you departed the roof. I don't think this would be too complicated to do... I might even start flying a bit more...!

• Like 3

The Khamelion

Have often wondered why you can't access the roof of the high end apartments for a heli-pad.

This could be set so that as you exit the door from the lift onto the roof, your purchased helicopter could spawn from a garage / hanger & move onto the heli-pad. Same when landing, but the copter would move back into the garage / hanger as you departed the roof. I don't think this would be too complicated to do... I might even start flying a bit more...!

Could just be wired so that if you owned an apartment with a rooftop helipad, you could call Pegasus from inside your apartment and the nearest spawn point for the helicopter would be the roof. Then, as you said, there'd be a third option when exiting the apartment for exiting to the roof.

Obviously, that Pegasus spawn would have to be programmed to only be available for owners of the apartment... which might be a bitch to code.

• Like 1

For real BRO?!!?!??!Yeah man.

You Mad Bruh 30

OMFG, ME AND MY FRIEND SPENT $1,000,000 ON APARTMENTS TRYING TO FIND THE POOLS AND HELIPAD AND HOLY CRAP NONE.

OMFG, ME AND MY FRIEND SPENT $1,000,000 ON APARTMENTS TRYING TO FIND THE POOLS AND HELIPAD AND HOLY CRAP NONE.

There are only 3 that have them.

You Mad Bruh 30

I f*cking Hate you all. I'm broke, I got trolled, and I want to kill everyone right now.

You Mad Bruh 30

Which ones then?

Which ones then?You have to figure out for yourself. Edited by DJ_DC99

artoisformoi

Could just be wired so that if you owned an apartment with a rooftop helipad, you could call Pegasus from inside your apartment and the nearest spawn point for the helicopter would be the roof. Then, as you said, there'd be a third option when exiting the apartment for exiting to the roof.

Obviously, that Pegasus spawn would have to be programmed to only be available for owners of the apartment... which might be a bitch to code.

And what would happen if two or more people tried it at the same time?

I f*cking Hate you all. I'm broke, I got trolled, and I want to kill everyone right now.

Did not know it was possible to get trolled that hard.

Look at his member title would you

Benefactor69

There are no new interiors, they're just the same interiors in new buildings.

Though I have heard on the coffee table infront of the couch they added a magazine, being the only difference.

You Mad Bruh 30

Did not know it was possible to get trolled that hard.

Look at his member title would you

I didn't then I did. After spending all my money.

I've never seen someone actually believe the troll. Thanks for that.

Your Welcome, a$$

Which ones then?
You have to figure out for yourself.

Yeah, Whatever.

The reason I believed the troll was because they had said on Dynasty New interiors. So f*ck all of you criticizing me.

There are no new interiors, they're just the same interiors in new buildings.

Though I have heard on the coffee table infront of the couch they added a magazine, being the only difference.

Thank you.

Grumpy-Goat-

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!! HE BELIEVED THAT sh*t? No way... really? You deserve to lose your money.

• Like 1

artoisformoi

Too funny. Would love to have seen his face when the penny dropped, can just imagine him smashing the sh!t out of his bedroom. Brilliant. Congrats, troll.

Grumpy-Goat-

Too funny. Would love to have seen his face when the penny dropped, can just imagine him smashing the sh!t out of his bedroom. Brilliant. Congrats, troll.

It was a team effort. I honestly can't believe someone took it seriously... I tried to make it blatantly obvious I was joking. I mean, who has a helipad on a two story building?

You Mad Bruh 30

You mad bruh?

LOL, This is my friends gamer tag account.

It was a team effort. I honestly can't believe someone took it seriously... I tried to make it blatantly obvious I was joking. I mean, who has a helipad on a two story building?

We didn't believe those, sh*thead.

Um, I play in my game room with high quality sh*t. I wouldn't have trashed it.

BWAH HA HA HA HA!!! HE BELIEVED THAT sh*t? No way... really? You deserve to lose your money.

I only believed it because of the dynasty website asshole.

You Mad Bruh 30

Okay, Yeah you guys got me. but you guys are missing that the only thing I believed you said was the new interiors for the high ends, and on that number, Dynesty even says updated on 4 apartments. So all of you shut your dickholes. Stop being so damn proud and hating on someone. I still have over 10 million dollars so it doesn't matter. I didn't believe the goat guy when he said 2 garage apartments or whatever because there is no helipad. I'm not that stupid. So still, f*ck All Of You. Except that one guy who asked me if he wanted him to help me make money, and the people who actually told me the truth. f*ck you Goat.

Phantomspirit

This is probably gonna sound off topic compared to above,but I hate the expensive Eclipse Appt,my bedrooms window is always covered by a blind,so no view,Appt has only one floor,total waste of mullah! Also every a-hole glitcher lives there....

You Mad Bruh 30

This is probably gonna sound off topic compared to above,but I hate the expensive Eclipse Appt,my bedrooms window is always covered by a blind,so no view,Appt has only one floor,total waste of mullah! Also every a-hole glitcher lives there....

Preach! It's not off topic don't worry.

Grumpy-Goat-

You mad bruh?

Great way to ruin someones joke

The only joke in this thread is..... wait for it.......

you.