GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Sincerely regret buying 1.16 DLC stuff

Starscream_910

Starscream_910

Been about 12 hours since I downloaded 1.16- already kicking myself for blowing $5million+ on stuff I'm never going to use.

It's that kind of empty feeling you're left with after hype-

a kind of "That's it?" frame of mind.

I've got a Milijet that'll gather dust forever, I might pull out the jet once in a while and the Bravo heli is just never going to get used, simply because the buzzard is just better in every way (and it has machine gun/rockets).

Flight suit is meh. Blew 500k on an apartment with an "updated interior" only to find out ITS THE SAME FRICKING THING AS THE OTHER HIGH ENDS.

What was I thinking?

large.gif

Anybody else sharing da feels?

• Like 3

Dem feels..

..oh wait

Myl1XSS.gif

• Like 2

CmLup8S.png

QuackinAColdOne

Its only your fault for getting hyped because of what other people predict. Don't blame R* if you bought stuff without even having plans for it.

If they keep releasing crap DLC they can ensure you will be broke and needing a cash card by the time they release something worthwhile.. Woooo!

• Like 2

Yeah, I know how you feel, I had $812k before this update, now I'm stuck with $930k because I bought an apartment in paleto bay :-/

Starscream_910

Its only your fault for getting hyped because of what other people predict. Don't blame R* if you bought stuff without even having plans for it.

That really made me feel better. Here, have a cookie:

fuck-you-gifs-26.gif

I'm not blaming R* for anything.

Edited by Starscream_910
  • Like 3

You should have tried those vehicles out in SP before before buying them. That's not our problem, and unlike you, at least most of us are enjoying it.

Edited by lol232

Is the classic Coquette worth the 700k???
Because that's one goddamn hefty pricetag on a sports classic

I bought the jet, not regretting it yet because i'm having fun with it. I'll probably regret it when i get bored of it but there we go.

Both versions of the car i don't regret

Starscream_910

Wait, there's new apartments?

Nope. Just older apartments with older high end interiors revamped with a copy pasta of the new high end interiors. They called it "updated" interior, I knew I shouldn't have trusted it.

*sigh* oh well, only $500k down the toilet.

If you like the car and have space for it then I suppose.

It's not competetive in races and to me sounds nothing like it should but it's still fun to drive.

No, no one else feels "sad" because no one blows 5mill on sh*t they didn't try in SP or waited to see reviews on it on the forum.

You deserve to be poor after wasting all that money, you ignorant rich blob.

Starscream_910

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0You should have tried those vehicles out in SP before before buying them. That's not our problem, and unlike you, at least most of us are enjoying it.

Meh we'll see how long that enjoyment lasts. I give it a week tops.

And if you don't "care" so much... Why bother posting?

Edited by Starscream_910

QuackinAColdOne

That really made me feel better. Here, have a cookie:

fuck-you-gifs-26.gif

Well it's the truth. Thats like buying a new car without tesr driving it, or purchasing a house with even seeing the inside. Hopefully, you'll learn soon.

• Like 2

Starscream_910

you ignorant rich blob.

Why, thank you :-) still rich btw just $5million less off. I can buy this entire DLC 4 times over if I want, but the point is that after the initial hype, you start seeing through the smoke and it becomes clear that in the long run, the DLC wasn't worth it.

Wait, there's new apartments?

Nope. Just older apartments with older high end interiors revamped with a copy pasta of the new high end interiors. They called it "updated" interior, I knew I shouldn't have trusted it.

*sigh* oh well, only $500k down the toilet.

Did they put a high life interior into weazel? Edited by blk95ta

I only bought the Besra because that's the only plane I'll ever see myself using. Makes the Mallard and the Vestra redundant imo, wish I could sell them.

• Like 3

Tali vas Normandy

I can't believe you bought that transport plane :p. Yeah the things added are so worthless. Hopefully you got the stunt plane and covette as that the only things worth anything.

YAXQK18.gif

V HoneyBadger V

Some players who like roleplay (such as myself) think the new things are cool. Even if they will take hours upon hours of time to save up for.

It's only a waste of money if you don't find value within something.

CaptainMental

Its very simple. Try the stuff in SP for free before buying in MP.

Over and out.

Captain Mental

Sussus Amongus

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFZrzg62Zj0You should have tried those vehicles out in SP before before buying them. That's not our problem, and unlike you, at least most of us are enjoying it.

This. Everyone just wastes their money on them online as the DLC drops when they can just try them out for free in singleplayer.

Starscream_910

I can't believe you bought that transport plane :p. Yeah the things added are so worthless. Hopefully you got the stunt plane and covette as that the only things worth anything.

Ahh I don't know what got into me lool. It is just so... BIG(!)

I mean who doesn't want to own a giant aeroplane? And the logo on the side looked cool

Inb4 Obama role play

Its very simple. Try the stuff in SP for free before buying in MP.

Over and out.

Captain Mental

That's the problem. I DID test them out, and they were cool... IN SINGLE PLAYER.

Not for $5000000 online though. Usually I splash out on every DLC and feel good, but this one just left me with an aching conscience.

• Like 1

Sussus Amongus

Well it is a Sports Classic. What did you expect 90k?

gorskiegangsta

Hate to rub it in, but that is why I never purchase anything major immediately.

The only purchase regrets I've had have been unplanned impulse buys (Dump, 2 Crusaders, and a couple of boats) which were bought without thinking "do I actually need it, or will I ever use it." I guess this lesson has to be learned sometime - it is sooner for some and later for others.

• Like 1