GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Impossible Flight Times (World Records)

livejoker

I'm obsessed with getting the best times I can and I've done the first challenge, Outside Loop, about 16 times yet my best time is 00:57.134 which is inaccurate as the "level out" meter, once filled, takes 2 precious seconds to register that I'm done even though I'm perfectly straight. No matter that, the real puzzle is how people can get 00:52.617 (current WR). I'm currently doing my 2nd loop when I reach 52 seconds!

At first I thought people would skip the first loop and just do two loops at the bridge. I tried but without the circle it's tough to gauge where you should start looping and once I managed two loops I can't see the yellow circle to pass through when doing my 2nd loop.

How the hell are you supposed to get these impossible times?
Anyone else trying to get the best time they can?

Also, f*ck that Engine Failure where you're playing curling with a damn plane with no brakes. That crap is impossible to get on the 0,01m.

*edit*
Got $238,800 by getting all gold. Great way to get loads of money! Wondering if you get more money by purposely doing bad on the first try (bronze), then better (silver) and finish with gold.

Edited by livejoker

Maybe some kind of lag that made the WR holder teleport. That was only a dumbass suggestion, otherwise I can't imagine someone completing the lesson in under 57 secs. either, so there must be something unusual that had helped the WR holder IMO.

Edited by ChrilLe

fGvIGuc.png

I got 53 seconds on the loop one. I just did the loop the moment I hit the green checkpoint.

Mr.Raspberry Jam

It's either hackers or people who are really good at the game. I still have no idea how they do it though .

So, update. Moving Landing (where you land a helicopter on a moving flatbed), WR is 00:00:019.
Yeah, these times are bugged/glitched. You get one second before you get control of the helicopter.

This update has been out for....12 hours(?) and the leaderboards are already f*cked. Great.
Getting gold gets you lots of money, though, so I'm really happy with that. :)

gorskiegangsta

You may as well give up on that now, as some of the challenges already have WRs of 00:00:0xx seconds (i.e. a hundredth of a second or less).

xxJ0n4Th0Nxx

So, update. Moving Landing (where you land a helicopter on a moving flatbed), WR is 00:00:019.

Yeah, these times are bugged/glitched. You get one second before you get control of the helicopter.

This update has been out for....12 hours(?) and the leaderboards are already f*cked. Great.

Getting gold gets you lots of money, though, so I'm really happy with that. :)

Damn, Moving Landing was at just under 12 seconds when I was going for it, even then I thought this can't be right. 0.019 of a second though? F this I give up :/