GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Game Breaking Glitch Patched...

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

d1g1t4lp3n3tr8r

No more getting drunk and trying to get unique combinations of Masks + Glasses + Hats/Helmets. WTF??? Seriously R*???

• Like 3

Also you cannot have a custom color with stock rims (don't know with cars, but I assume the same thing happens). Whem you change back to stock rims, the color reverts back to alloy. For me, this is not a big deal on cars, but for bikes, custom wheels have a smaller diameter, and are a bit thinner than the stock wheels.

Game-breaking glitch, they say

MetalThrasherXtreme

Yeah R*! What kind of game developers patch glitches!?

I dunno, you tell me. They claimed they wouldn't patch fun glitches, which this would definitely qualify as, yet they did it again. Same with the gate glitch, that got patched despite them saying they wouldn't patch it.

And yet here I am, in an MC crew unable to put my crew patch on the back of my jacket because of some retarded glitch that keeps the emblems locked permanently...Where's my patch? I'm far from being the only one affected by it but hey, so glad that fun as hell gate glitch is gone..

I dunno, you tell me. They claimed they wouldn't patch fun glitches, which this would definitely qualify as, yet they did it again. Same with the gate glitch, that got patched despite them saying they wouldn't patch it.

And yet here I am, in an MC crew unable to put my crew patch on the back of my jacket because of some retarded glitch that keeps the emblems locked permanently...Where's my patch? I'm far from being the only one affected by it but hey, so glad that fun as hell gate glitch is gone..

http://gtaforums.com/topic/681131-gtao-the-official-btch-moan-topic/

MetalThrasherXtreme

http://gtaforums.com/topic/681131-gtao-the-official-btch-moan-topic/

Lol WBMing? Really? They aren't gonna make you a mod, bro. Get over it.

Furthermore, how is that a bitch & moan thing? It's a legitimate question. (And why the f*ck would anyone post in that mass spam bucket thread anyways?)

You're gonna tell me that's not an issue that deserves patching, more so than the one OP mentioned?

• Like 3

And what about the 3D SnapMatic glitch? Sure SOME methods still work such as the parachuting trick but come on Rockstar, that didn't have 0 problems in the game.

• Like 1

At work and can't test but has anyone tried any of the other methods mentioned in this post - http://gtaforums.com/topic/707912-exploitsglitches-compiled-list-for-update-thread/?p=1066036845

Hopefully one of those methods works for the hat/glasses/mask.

Does anyone know if they patched that other game breaking glitch that allowed you to have a crew emblem on the front and back of your clothing?

This probably means they'll fix pearl on matte if they haven't already. Today I accepted a contact mission while parachuting. I started the mission falling and wasted a life. They should fix that.

When you read something positive from Rockstar, try not to believe it. Because everything they said is a lie.

CarimboHanky

FUN IS FORBIDEN

-R*

R* Logic patch inoffensive glitches, dont even try to fix the well know wallbreaches!

It has been said on here that the gate glitch being patched helped stop console freezing. Perhaps that's why they patched it? It was fun though, shame its been taken out.

Wait, so no more Black Skull Mask + Black Open Helmet + Sports Glasses?

If you had it on before the patch it should remain after updating to 1.16 as it did for me.

If you did not have it on previously, give this method a try - http://gtaforums.com/topic/732927-easy-helmet-mask-glitch-works-on-116/ it works for helmet & masks but have not tried messing with glasses.