GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus, tools or account selling/hacking. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.

Is Snapmatic issue limited to just ps3?

JoeBoneless

Almost every time I pull up my phone it goes to snapmatic even when I'm flying

Is this just on ps3 or can Xbox uses confirm the same?

And why the hell is this even there? I can click my snapmatic option, if anything let me double tap to quick dial a number I assign and use often!

No, it IS an issue. Contacts are in the top right corner every time I try to get to them here's a useless camera

No heists but here's a new bullsh*t feature yaaaay

WORST. UPDATE. EVER.

• Like 2

its not an issue because you are pushing up more than once. if you push up twice, it goes into snapmatic.

Ok am I the ONLY person who hates this?

Have you never had to call Lester or someone in a pinch I always hit up up right to get to contacts

Why the hell would I want to use a camera ON A 5 STAR GETAWAY?!?!?

They hopefully will remove this useless feature!

Just push up once and wait until the phone completely comes up and then you can go to contacts or whatever without the camera coming up. not that hard

Just push up once and wait until the phone completely comes up and then you can go to contacts or whatever without the camera coming up. not that hard

It's a pain and I'm not the only one upset at this feature

The camera isn't that important anyways it shouldn't have a shortcut, but my mechanic sure should

GG Rockstar. Adding a shortcut to snapmatic, but not to contacts.

signature500x-e1644500940546.png

Tali vas Normandy

It's like this on Xbox as well.

R* turned us all into selfie whoring teens.

YAXQK18.gif

Furry_Monkey

It has messed it up. I don't usually go up, up, right, for some reason. I go up, right, up, but even that doesn't work properly now. It's a similar issue that lots of software faces and it's been introduced with the ability to double-click up. Now it has to wait a little bit after you press up in order to decide whether you're just pressing up, or if you're gonna double-click it. There's no way round that particular issue and it's a long-standing bug-bear of developers (especially on mobile devices), but why on earth they thought we needed a shortcut to get to the camera is beyond me.

Whatever. I hope they get rid of it or give us an option to turn off the shortcut. It's annoying that they introduce these things without giving us the option to turn them off!

Edited by Furry_Monkey

It works fine in single player which is the problem- contacts are in the middle so press once and you're good

Guess they didn't decide to test it out in the field at all

Who hires these monkeys?

GrandMaster Smith

You guys have to wait a f*cking half second to push up a second time..it's really not hard to adapt to.

Edited by GrandMaster Smith

Trevor-Fuckin-Phillips

No, it IS an issue. Contacts are in the top right corner every time I try to get to them here's a useless camera

No heists but here's a new bullsh*t feature yaaaay

WORST. UPDATE. EVER.

Let me get you a tissue. You sound like such a baby.

Darth_Zannah

You guys have to wait a f*cking half second to push up a second time..it's really not hard to adapt to.

Apparently it is dude haha.

TheKidKid415

Ok am I the ONLY person who hates this?

Have you never had to call Lester or someone in a pinch I always hit up up right to get to contacts

Why the hell would I want to use a camera ON A 5 STAR GETAWAY?!?!?

They hopefully will remove this useless feature!

Seriously I'm annoyed with the camera I'm in a shootout and trying to call Lester in a rush and the camera pops up and it takes a few seconds for the camera to load and back out of it too!!

Not A Nice Person

I wish there was an option to remove this, It's annoying since I grew a habit of double tapping up on the Dpad a long time ago,

R* = Adding useless features but taking a month and a half for a filler update est 1995

Pg7Txhi.gif

i've had no issues with the phone and i'm on xbox, just press up once then wait for the phone to come up, it's about a few seconds just be patient.

Edited by hugh750